Release Year: 2018

This is the best video that i have shot in a long long time! Just real candid shit. I took sonja and samanta to this beach town like 3 hours away for a music festival on a beach... I wasn't even planning on filming at all, just having fun, and shit like that... But, after the girls got , they got horny and wanted to go back to the apartment that i rented to play a bit! I filmed the entire night, from pre and smoking weed on the streets before the festival... All the way through til the next day when we were really hung over on the beach relaxing... Lots of awesome lesbian fun in this video... Please enjoy!

Scene starts at the music festival (Which is rather boring). At the 7 minute mark, the girls finally head back to the hotel room. They quickly start undressing each other and playing with their perky tits. The girls get fully undressed and head into the shower. They kiss, they touch, and they lick each others bodies clean. Once they are nice and dry, they head back to the bed for some pussy eating. The girls trade places multiple times throughout the scene on the bed. They lick in missionary, 69, and doggy style. The scene ends with both girls in post fucking glow.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15614kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.1 GB