Page 2 of 58 << First 12341252 ... Last >>

Thread: Czech Amateurs - Swingers And Street Girls With Subtitles  

Images

Re: Czech Amateurs - Swingers And Street Girls With Subtitles

CZECH STREETS 16

I must admit that I had a really good day that day. I went out with my camera to do a public inquiry, which went straight to the point. I asked Prague girls and women what they thought about stripping for money. My strategy had an unexpectedly rapid success. I talked one fantastic pretty blonde into a beautiful handjob. It was difficult, but I gave her some pressure and she unbent. Although she was a little annoyed that I had cummed on her sweater, but I hope she didn't mind. In conclusion, Finally I caught a nice mature brunette in my net, who was just going back home from shopping. First she seemed to kick my balls, but when I offered her some quick dough into the pot she made up her mind and pulled me into the bushes. Her husband, who was waiting at home just one block away for beverage she had for him in a plastic bag, seemed to pretty neglect her, because she fucked like hell. The busty lady even wanted my phone number so I could come fuck her more often. Something like this never happened to me.

Format: WMV
    Resolution: 720x576
    Duration: 00:32:57
    File Size: 495 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/584fbd0ff165e/czst016.rar

Images

CZECH STREETS 17

I took advantage of the considerable presence of beautiful ladies in the nearby shopping center and mobilized my camera. The first notch of today was a very nice lady who showed me her sweet pussy, but then sent me to ... because I promised her that I leave the camera off. I could not cheat on you and steel the look at the wonderful pussy from you, so I turned it on! Ouch, what a bad language that was. I was rewarded by a pretty blonde lady whose eyes started to shine as she spotted the quick dough in my hand. She was just on her way back from gym, and she had her teenage daughter and husband waiting for her at home. She thought she'd earn her money easily and quickly, but it was a mistake. I fucked out both of her holes in the bushes behind the bus stop and she obviously enjoyed it eventually. We were just a bit distracted by curious passers-by and her husband, who was trying to call her at least 100 times on her cell phone. Could you understand that? Well, anyway enjoy this part and I hope you'll like it.

Duration: 00:24:07
    File Size: 362 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c2b5533067f7c/czst017.rar

Images

CZECH STREETS 18

A friend told me that I really can experience some adrenaline in the streets of Zizkov. So I took my camera, money and started the hunt. I hadn't fucked for quite a long timel, so I could not wait to shoot some good pussy down. But that day seemed unsuccessful, but finally I was blessed. I met a beautiful, long-haired Petra, who worked as a secretary. I persuaded her to show me her breasts in a tram. The beauty turned me so hot, that I could not hold back and shagged her a little harder. Although she did not like it much and was worried about being recorded on camera, she finally was not upset. However, I gave her a proper dose of dough. I completely enjoyed it on that sunny day and I was just a bit sorry that she did not want to take my phone number. I hope I will meet her again. I wonder how you would like Petra.

Duration: 00:20:03
    File Size: 300 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f7bb280026b35/czst018.rar

Images

CZECH STREETS 19

I wanted to show you something of my night life. Of course, I could not leave the camera and thick pack of banknotes at home. I needed a lot of money, because there was the bar full of nice, young chicks. Surprisingly they were willing to show quite a lot after few shots of booze. So you are about to see the show of beautiful and fragrant tits and pussies. A very pretty brunette struggled hard with her prejudice. She even held my cock in her hand, but finally jerked away. Too bad she would fuck like hell. I noticed a The beautiful barmaid on arrival, because she was hard to overlook in fact. She was a bit curt, but as time progressed and the level of drunkness raised, I went on the offensive. It cost me a fortune, but finally I fucked her wet and amazing shaved pussy. This sexy blonde fucked like a pro and obviously she liked it. I was so horny, I cummed it all and I rather slipped away, because she began to be too much interested in what I would do with the record. You better look at it right now, before she starts to make troubles.

Duration: 00:35:28
    File Size: 532 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/95a7742d2c458/czst019.rar

Images

CZECH STREETS 20

So Christams is here with an ideal opportunity to spend some of our quick dough. Which woman would resist easy earnings in order to buy Christmas presents? So I went to the city center with my camera and picked up the theme "Christmas shopping". My strategy succeeded, and my patience was finally rewarded by a beautiful, blond "gift". This lovely blond from Moravia reminded me of Dara Rolins. It was a "tough businesswoman" and I had to dig deep into my pocket in order to get her. At first I bought her brafrom her for 3000 crowns bra and then I had to persuade her fro a long time. However, the reward was sweet. Her beautiful pussy was worth the effort and she even let me in her ass. It was just beautiful. I hope you'll enjoy it. I wish you all a marry christmas and look forward to seeing you in the new year.

Duration: 00:19:29
    File Size: 291 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0c1725b27f505/czst020.rar

Images

CZECH STREETS 21

I swear I have never experienced a New Year's Eve celebration like this. Bar full of beautiful girls who did not have any inhibitions. Beautiful blonde Lucy and her friends became my allies for tonight. Together we occupied girls' bathroom, and each girl who had arrived had to show her breasts at least. Although it was worth a pile of dough, but before midnight, there was probably no girl who wouldn't show her breasts in fornt of an inquisitive eye of my camera. Furthermore Lucy and her friend took care of some quality lesbian show, so I had a nice buzz in my pants. The time passed and the booze in everybody's blood raised into terrifiing values, I took the role of voyer. On the men's toilet, I managed to shoot some fucking of totally fucked up girl with a guy who she probably saw for the first time in her life. The poor girl flaked out after she found out I had recorded them. When it finally seemed that I will be the only one who won't fuck that night, she came into act. An angel. I had to have her. We finished the morning in my car on a street and I gave a creampie to her pussy. It was just fantastic, so I cummed into her mouth for the second time. Finally she let me record her peeing. I hope I it was't the last time I saw her and I hope you'll like this part. All a lot of sex in the new year!

Duration: 00:51:27
    File Size: 773 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d95235855c0a9/czst021.rar

Images

CZECH STREETS 22

Would you also like to know how girls would react when they are bluntly asked if they know what fast money is? I tried it in the subway and just stared at the answers. Unbelievable. But I did not want to abstain all day and waited patiently until I could smell my opportunity. After many failures in front of my camera there came a beautiful brunette. I just could not let her huge tits slip through my fingers. I was trying to persuade her for so long that she finally agreed. I was so horny, I pulled her into a cellar of the nearest house. I must have spent all of the money I had on me. She had beautiful and wet pussy and her tits were just amazing. Finally I cummed her mouth full, but she just didn't want to swallow it for free. What could I do. No money, no fun. Too bad but still she really was amazing. That I it must admit.

Duration: 00:28:27
    File Size: 426 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/351020cab7a63/czst022.rar

Images

CZECH STREETS 23

I read lots of articles in newspapers and magazines about how university students earn extra money for their studies. And you certainly know that some of them have no problem with using their young body as a source of income. I grabbed my camera and went straight to the center stage for answers with a clear vision of successful hunt. At one annonymous university in Prague I started to catch young students and went straight for it. There was obviously no problem with communication, I even managed to persuade a beautiful blonde from Ostrava strip and show what she has between her legs. Too bad she refused to do anything more because she was really nice. The other girl, slim brunette, who earns extra money as a children's nanny, was a bit distant at the beginning. I bought her a coffee and then offered her 20,000 crowns for a fuck. Then she counted her money in the toilets and then it went like a rollercoaster. She had amazingly tight pussy and it was a real bummer, because I somehow did not manage it and cummed right into her pussy. She got very mad because she didn't use any contraception so we hurried to the pharmacy for Postynor. Well, hopefully everything goes well. Wish me luck. Thanks.

Duration: 00:24:49
    File Size: 372 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ff9ff815e50c9/czst023.rar

Images

CZECH STREETS 24

Beautiful weather, pocket full of dough, the camera on full alert and Stromovka full of beautiful girls. Just the perfect combination for enjoying an extremely successful day and you can bet this one really was successful. The first to appear on my camera montior was a beautiful eighteen years old student with amazing tits. I couldn't let the natural wonder slip through my fingers so I invited her for a beverage and started to persuade. It was hell of a work, but I finally really enjoyed the wonderful tits. Although she was not willing to fuck she really knew how to give a blowjob, so I cummed on her pants and T-shirt pretty soon. This was a perfect beginning and with a plenty of time to waste I took a short break and then went hunting again. Patience handed me over a very pretty long haired chick, who relaxed over the crossword. A proper package of quick dough worked perfectly again and in a little while I had a chance to enjoy wonderfully wet pussy of that eighteen years old girl. She was really beautiful, and she obviously took pleasure in riding my dick. I cummed her mouth full and had to say goodbye to her. It was just a perfect day. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 00:32:43
    File Size: 491 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ed995452d8d01/czst024.rar

Images

CZECH STREETS 25

I received an email from you, that I still hunt only young girls and seem to forget about the nice ladies. So I decided that this time I will focus exclusively on mature women. It was no fun, because they were not an easy pray so I had to be hunting for two long days.I have chosen for you the most interesting thing I managed to shoot. Finally, I found an incredible piece. As a sweet reward for my efforts there came a busty teacher who invited me to her house for coffee and then told me that she sometimes fucks students from her class. She obviously didn't want to tell me at what school she teaches. You sure understand that the teacher who likes young bunnies, would probably loose her chances for job anywhere. What should I tell you, I have never seen such a horny woman. I had to pay 20.000 cash, but it was worth it. Fucking with younger boys turns her obviously on. Download it as soon as possible, because as soon as someone recogniize her, I'll probably be forced to remove the video.

Duration: 00:22:58
    File Size: 344 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6cce5d85588aa/czst025.rar

Images

CZECH STREETS 26

Let me reveal you a great trick, how to ball a nice girl. I walked around the streets pretending to be an agent of modeling agency seeking new talent. But the girls didn't even have to go for the casting, because I took some shots with my phone directly on the sidewalk. This new technique of fishing brought me abeautiful girl who works as a vice-president of one company. Because she was just heading for lunch, I invited her to a restaurant and I talked her into something for a really long time. Even if she did not agree to have sex with me, she agreed to show me her wonderful vreasts and pussy at the toilet. She hurried back to the office, but she gave me her phone and I don't give up so easily. I ran to the station because it started to rain. There I saw a pretty girl with huge breasts. It found out she was from Slovakia and had just arrived in Prague. My trick with modeling worked on 100%, and even if she was very shy, she showed me something of her huge tits for 1 000. When I added 10,000 CZK in the pot, she lost her inhibitions and I managed to fuck her in a nearby park. It turned to be a dramatic event, because we are constantly being disturbed by passers-by, but finally everything went well. You sure will enjoy this film. Have fun.

Duration: 00:31:54
    File Size: 479 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/34b5000f7ae78/czst026.rar

Images

CZECH STREETS 27

Holiday, hot weather and half-naked girls everywhere. Who would stay at home? I went into the streets and headed directly to the swimming pool in Podoli. But then something happened that I have never experienced before. I met an incredibly tall and pretty eighteen-year girl at the bus stop. I had big problems to address this beauty, as she completely drove me out of my mind. I immediately pulled out my trick with the modeling agent looking for new faces. It worked in out perfectly and I got a chance for further persuading in a nearby restaurant. But she was relentless that I had to do something I had never done before. I begged her to fuck with me. I promissed her 26 000 cash and that I will manage her to be a famous model. I admit that now that I have a bit of bad conscience. Check out this extremely beautiful catch.

Duration: 00:21:53
    File Size: 328 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/44a8592acbd62/czst027.rar

Images

CZECH STREETS 28

I love summer because it is full of beautiful girls dressed "economically". Only a fool would sit at home, so I grabbed the camera and went out, direction of the pool. Again, I turned into the role of agent of a modeling agency and plunged into action. But then an absolutely incredible thing happened. When I was in the middle of persuading one girl, the girl named Lucka, who I had recorded on New Year's Eve passed by. You sure remember this beautiful blonde, because she did not want to fuck on camera. She was really mad at me because that video completely ruined his life. I took her for coffee in order to calm her down, but it was no fun, because the girl really was in serious trouble. I got an idea of helping her with a proper package instant dough for a fuck. The nasty chick asked for one hundred thousand, but she had no idea that I will give her. I called my buddy and swiftly got the money, because that beautiful pussy was really worth for it. What do you think?

Duration: 00:34:24
    File Size: 517 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8e2ca4276a230/czst028.rar

Images

CZECH STREETS 29

Hi, my name's Martin and I took over Lada shooting for the "Quick Buck" craze. It was really demanding mentally, so he quit. I could not wait to grab the camera and go for some action. But in fact it is not that much fun. I walked the streets for one week trying to catch at least something. Vanity of vanities. That week I chatted up almost 30 women and girls in total and was successful with only two of them. In the park I came across a nice lady who just walked her dog. She was thirty-five and looked very good. I was trying to persuade her for almost 3 hours and it looked like she would slip through my fingers. But easy money has its unique charm. I offered her to cash in a little more and I got a beautiful blowjob as a reward. I am sorry because it was pretty dark already and I promise to take a videolight next time. She would even fuck me, but she was in a rush to cook dinner for her husband back home. The next day I sniffed again, like a hound dog in the streets until I found a nice bench with a pretty and very special girl. She was reading spiritual literature and really had a strange view of the world. But imoprtant for me was that she understood the meaning of quick dough and for 30,000Kc - I could fuck her in the bushes. Even if she did not seem like it, she was great and she even swallowed. Take a look at my first try and judge for yourself.

Duration: 00:39:35
    File Size: 384 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0ff49df7a5b7b/czst029.rar

Images

CZECH STREETS 30

Hi folks. My name is Libor, and I am a Moravian guy and from now on I will shoot instant dough. It's true. My predecessor, Martin didn't have enough patience, so he gave up. My intruduction to the camera was not very good. Three days I wandered around Prague with no result. Then it finally came. I met a pretty blonde in the park while jogging (I can't jog as I'm an asthmatic). This pretty blonde works as a store manager in Holesovice. I switched my persuading mode on and there it was. She showed me her tits, wet pussy and agreed to give me a fuck for 12 thousand. It was raining and while fucking I had noticed that over the fence we were watched by some homeless who was jerking his dick off. What a cultural experience that was. I cummed on her face and had a talk with the wanker, named Charles and I quickly ran away. Later in the tram I met, except for already known Charles the wanker, pretty and married lady. I invited myslef in her home for a coffee and cake. Although she was 50, she was really hot. I was persuading her for two hours but I had finally fucked her on the kitchen table for 10 thousand. Imagine the incredible nympho had wet orgasm and squirted the camera and me. Oh great. I have just never experienced anything like that. Quick money rules! Enjoy!

Duration: 00:39:35
    File Size: 594 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1051b185a3f0b/czst030.rar

Page 2 of 58 << First 12341252 ... Last >>