Page 5 of 7 << First ... 34567 Last >>

Thread: Femdom humiliation instructions  

Images

Re: Femdom humiliation instructions

Double Ruined Orgasm

It gets you off succumbing to my instructions and demands, you crave to feel my control. Stroking and cumming to my instructions. I know you desire to cum for me now, but it won't be so sweet. Today you will ruin your orgasm for me in not one but two ways at once! It's twice the ruination in one stroke session.
    Category: RUINED ORGASMS
    Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Duration: 00:10:19 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 776 MB
    hum- MT_Double_Ruin.part1.rar
    hum- MT_Double_Ruin.part2.rar

Images

Just Ruin It

Look, we don't have to pretend.. you're going to do whatever I say right now. I don't have to coerce you into obeying Me, you just do it. So, get to the good stuff and start jerking off. I'm not going to tease you with My body because it's so unnecessary, isn't it. you're My puppet. I dominate you so effortlessly. So, since I control you and your dick, I'm going to make you ruin your orgasm just because I can.
    Category: RUINED ORGASMS
    Related Categories: FEMDOM, BRAT GIRLS, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Duration: 00:11:05 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 786 MB
    Hum- PM_Just_Ruin_It.part1.rar
    Hum- PM_Just_Ruin_It.part2.rar

Images

legs over head loser

First, my see through panties will have you stroking like mad. I know you have backed out many times, but you still buy all my cei clips like a hungry cum slut in training. Maybe this is your day, loser. It helps when I show you the loser position and have you repeat after me, doesn't it? You can't help but do exactly as I show you.
    Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Duration: 00:13:06 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 780 MB
    Hum- SM_legs_over_head_loser.part1.rar
    Hum- SM_legs_over_head_loser.part2.rar

Images

The Magic Stick

I've got the magic stick. I know if I can hit once, I can hit twice. You losers can't resist. I make you want my dick. You're on your knees begging for it. Suck on me. Lick my balls bitch. You can't do it just once. You like the feeling of my cock in your mouth too much. Just a little taste makes you realize what you need. You need to be my bitch. You need to bend over and spread those cheeks and beg me to take you. To fuck you silly!
    Category: POV STRAP-ON
    Related Categories: STRAP-ON, PEGGING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMDOM POV

Duration: 00:08:19 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 224.9 MB
    hum- GC _MagicStik.mp4

Images

All You Need Is Me

Its time that you get rid of that ugly ass wife of yours. Shes taking up way too much of your time and money. Both of which belong to me. So its time you stop being such a pussy and boot her ass out of the picture. Fuck your wife. All you need is me. When shes gone you wont have to worry about sneaking away to jerk for me. Youll be able focus entirely on me all day and every night.

Face it - your marriage is fucked. It will never be same now that Im in your life. Youd rather stare at me all day then to see her even for 5 minutes. Ive carved my place so deep in your mind that it consumes you. You sit down and spend time jerking that dick so hard for me then later you see her and youve starting picking at her flaws. Looking at her for what she is - inferior to me. Those flaws seem magnified by 100 since youve found your Goddess. Ive turned your life upside down. Youre addicted to me and shell never take my place.

Related Categories: GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM, REDHEADS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Duration: 00:09:21 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 113.6 MB
    hum- GC_all_you_need_is_me.mp4

Images

Yoga Ass Torment

My booty plus yoga pants equals heaven. Watch me move, stretch, and purposely taunt you with my hot round ass. You can clearly see that I love making you weak and horny. See my ass in so many positions. Stroke to it. Jerk to the beat of my bounce and grind. You need my ass. Get your fix. *No talking in this clip. Just pure movement set to hot background music & lots of teasing.
    Category: YOGA PANTS
    Related Categories: ASS FETISH, ASS WORSHIP, ASS GRABBING, ASS SHAKING, ASS SMACKING

Duration: 00:07:12 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 93.2 MB
    hum- GC_ass_teasing_in_spandex.mp4

Images

Ass Worship: On Your Knees

Hey perv. I know you love my hot round ass and you’re just dying to have another worship session with it. You love the feeling of being down on your knees and looking up at each perfect perky cheek. My ass drives you wild! The slightest glimpse of my booty makes it so easy to get you all worked up. You’ll be so hard and horny for me only to be denied! Haha I love tormenting you! But even more I love knowing that I made your cock and balls ache sooooo bad! Ouch. Enjoy those blue balls and don't forget to thank me……… -Goddess Christina
    Category: UPSKIRT
    Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, ASS FETISH, ASS GRABBING, TEASE & DENIAL, COCK TEASE

Duration: 00:07:52 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 94.6 MB
    hum- GC_ass_worship_on_your_kness.mp4

Images

Barbie Legs

Ive heard so many women bitch about barbie dolls. They claim theyre unrealistic, theyre not proportionate, and that companies should make dolls that help women feel better about themselves. Blah Blah Blah. Well theyre obviously wrong because as you can see I have PERFECT barbie legs. Go ahead look at them. Emmm you like what you see dont you? Theyre so long and sexy. I have such amazing stems dont I? They make you want to do bad bad things

Category: BRAT GIRLS
    Related Categories: LEGS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS, FEMDOM

Duration: 00:11:43 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 148.3 MB
    Hum- GC_barbies_leg.mp4

Images

Guilty Goddess Mind Fuck

I’m guilty. Guilty of fucking up your head. Guilty of making you weak. Guilty of making you cum. Guilty of making you want me. Guilty of controlling your mind. Guilty of making you realize she’s not enough. Guilty of taking your money. Guilty of being perfect in all that I am. I’m guilty. Guilty of this and so much more. But you know what? I don’t feel sorry. I feel zero remorse. I don’t care that I’ve made you into my loser. I don’t care that I make you more and more pathetic each day. I’m already guilty of all the bad things I’m going to have you do. I’m guilty. And what will you do slave?

Category: SENSUAL DOMINATION
    Related Categories: MIND FUCK, MENTAL DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, REDHEADS

Duration: 00:08:13 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 211.4 MB
    hum- GC_Guilty.mp4

Images

Id Rather Fuck You

You couldnt keep your eyes off me at the bar. So we start chatting a bit and I decide to take you home with me. I tell you to sit down and make yourself comfortable. I begin teasing your cock, getting you nice and hard while asking you what you want to do with my hot tight body. I can tell youre ready to go. You want to fuck me sooo bad. I then make you wait in the living room while I go get something from the bedroom for us to have a little fun with. When I get back I notice you have taken your clothes off and are rock hard for me. I tease you a bit more and then finally let you in on my little plan. I know youre already so weak for me that you cant say no!

Category: POV STRAP-ON
    Related Categories: STRAP-ON, COCK TEASE, FEMDOM, TEASE & DENIAL, FEMALE DOMINATION

Duration: 00:12:02 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 161.1 MB
    Hum- GC_id_rather_fuck_you.mp4

Images

Cruel Denial On The Edge

You're gonna feel like you wanna burst all over the place as you watch me touch your cock. The teasing will drive you absolutely crazy and I am very good at denying you. I'm going to ruin this orgasm by making you drip one sad pathetic dribble out of your tip and then leave you denied!
    Category: EDGING GAMES
    Related Categories: FEMDOM, BRAT GIRLS, HUMILIATION, ORGASM DENIAL, JOI

Duration: 00:07:25 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 440.5 MB
    hum- GH_Cruel_denial_on_the_edge.mp4

Images

JERK and TASTE

Being the JERK OFF ADDICT you are you can resist buying this clip and jerking to me, on my demand and putting me in total control on your wank, i love giving jerks like you the most humiliating wank and this time not only are u going to be tease, humiliated and drained of your cum, your going to lick your hand and taste a bit of your own loser goo right after ive counted you down and your covered in spunk, taste it! yourve always wanted to and nows the day!!!
    Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
    Related Categories: JOI, JOI GAMES, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM POV

Duration: 00:09:29 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 468.9 MB
    Hum- LN_jerk_and_taste.mp4

Images

Plug and jerk humiliation

You are a horny humiliation junkie, sitting at my feet. Ive decide today to let you play with yourself grossly, for my entertainment. Which is never going to be classy for you. Go grab your plug and get down here on your knees. Im about to violate you.
    Category: HUMILIATION
    Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI GAMES, CEI, FEMDOM POV, SLUT TRAINING

Duration: 00:08:11 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 400.4 MB
    hum- LN_Plugjerk.mp4

Images

Stroke and shop

Everyday is a good day to spoil me. This time of year is also great. My wish lists are bulging and I'm greedy as fuck. i always want tons of gifts. Today your going to make yourself useful to me. Your going to stroke to me and shop for me. When and where, and also whether or not you're allowed to cum, will be a nice surprise.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
    Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM POV, ORGASM CONTROL, GODDESS WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP

Duration: 00:10:14 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 474.4 MB
    hum- LN_stroke_and_shop.mp4

Images

Obsessed with Me

A long tease and denial session. I'll have you jerk that dick and stop and keep doing it over and over. You're going to cum aren't you? So you better stop stroking before you do!
    Category: TEASE & DENIAL
    Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM POV, EDGING GAMES, LINGERIE, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Duration: 00:14:57 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 199.0 MB
    hum- BB_obsessed_joi.mp4

Page 5 of 7 << First ... 34567 Last >>