Page 4 of 7 << First ... 23456 ... Last >>

Thread: Femdom humiliation instructions  

Images

Re: Femdom humiliation instructions

Lick Cum From Your Lips

It's easy, you just follow my instructions and there you have it. You can eat your own cum for me! Maybe it's your 100th time or your 1st, you know you love to do it with me. I'll guide you, even if you're nervous or bored, whatever it is, it's going to be so good on your lips. Lick it up and swallow it down.
    Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
    Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, CUM PLAY, CUM COUNTDOWN, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMALE DOMINATION

Duration: 00:11:21 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 120.7 MB
    hum- bb_lick_cum_from_your_lips.mp4

Images

Bunny will give you blue balls

I want to give you something tonight. To take away after the this clip ends. Some nice heavy blue balls! I think it's best if you just follow through and do what I say, even if it hurts. So edge a little bit, I'll tease you a little bit. And that's it! You're locked down tonight with saggy full balls.
    Category: ORGASM DENIAL

Duration: 00:14:14 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 260.6 MB
    hum- BB_BunnyWillGiveYouBlueBalls.mp4

Images

Mindless Jerking Zombie

As soon as you see me, you get rock hard and you start stroking. It always happens to you. There's that 'switch' that goes off. You go mindless. You turn into a jerking zombie. You lose all connection with yourself and the main goal is to jerk off to my hot body and orgasm. Isn't that true? Yes, look at you. Sitting there, hard, touching yourself. It never ends. You do it constantly to me. A mindless stroking zombie.
    Category: MIND FUCK
    Related Categories: MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, JOI, MASTURBATION GAMES, MENTAL DOMINATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Duration: 00:14:14 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 190.3 MB
    hum -BB_jerking_zombie.mp4

Images

Crave ASS

I know your fetish! It's ASS. You crave it. You stare at every woman's ass. All day and night. Now you have the best one in front of your face. Stare at your screen. You want to be in between my ass cheeks. To smell, taste, lick. Too bad you can't. You crave it more and more when I tease you like this. You would do anything for it. You would even lick the p.1ss and sh.it that came out of it, you're such a butt craving freak!
    Category: ASS WORSHIP
    Related Categories: ASS FETISH, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS LICKING, ASS SNIFFING, ASS HUMILIATION

Duration: 00:10:11 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 296.3 MB
    hum- BB_JOI_CraAss(1).mp4

Images

Kinky Strap On

Philips Custom Clip "I would like the clip to start with us in your bedroom , i think we are getting ready to have sex you are talking to me, you tease me by taking off your dress to reveal the lingerie. Then you pull from a drawer a strapon and some lingerie. You smile at me telling me you are a kinky girl. You give me a choice of going home or putting on the lingerie and taking the strapon, you tease me a bit and ask me for my choice. You smile when I take the lingerie from you hand and put it on .Whilst I am doing this you put on the strapon and then start walking around letting it bob up and down and teasing me . You then make me get on my knees and start to suck it. After a minute of this if you could make me get in position and start to fuck me with the strapon."
    Category: STRAP-ON
    Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, DOMINATION, FEMDOM, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS

Duration: 00:15:11 Resolution: 960x540 Format: mp4 Size: 296.1 MB
    hum- BB_Kinky Strap On.mp4

Images

New Strap On Fetish

I think you have a new fetish. You get excited seeing hot dominate females in with a huge strap on. You dream about taking it...
    Category: STRAP-ON
    Related Categories: DOMINATION, BIG BLACK COCK - BBC, FEMALE DOMINATION, BIG DICKS, FEMALE SUPREMACY

Duration: 00:11:13 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 668 MB
    hum- BB_New Strap On Fetish.part1.rar
    hum- BB_New Strap On Fetish.part2.rar

Images

P.0.p.p.e.r.s Slave

ready to get high for me. I'll start with a slow intro, soft and seductive into complete Mind Fuck for you. Manipulating your mind and body to do as told, to fall deep into a tr4nce. Sniff, inhale. Hold it for me. I'll be controlling your breathing, stroking, and consciousness. You have an addiction to me. I'll have you repeat after me over and over. "You own me Goddess". Let it sink into your head as the images in front of your face, hearing specific mind fucking sounds to take you down deeper. Inhale that p0.pper for me again and again. Over and over when I say, hold If I say it, addiction sets in like nothing before. I will be edging you, making sure you don't let out an 'accidental' cum. Slap your balls, now your face. You will cum when I say. Listen to Goddess. There's no other choice for you. Look into my eyes. Lick up my spit.
    Category: MIND FUCK
    Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, EDGING GAMES, MESMERIZE, MENTAL DOMINATION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Duration: 00:15:23 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 202.3 MB
    hum- BB_popper.mp4

Images

Shiny Pants

My lovely round butt in some high waist metallic pants. The light shines off of these like crazy. Do they make your head spin? Make you a little dizzy? How much do you love these tight shiny pants on my hot sexy body. My tight and toned legs look sooooo good in these! Shiny pants make your dick hard and your mind numb!
    Category: FETISH CLOTHING

Duration: 00:08:05 Resolution: 960x540 Format: mp4 Size: 60.7 MB
    hum- BB_shiny_pants.mp4

Images

SLUT HOLE

I like to remind you that you are a puny little worthless pin dick. That's right. You need to be a little gaping slut hole for me that's obsessed with my feet. Kneel down, on your knees you little bitch. I tower over you as I should because I am the one in power. I am the dominant and you are the submissive. Inhale the scent of my feet - inhale with p.o.p.p.e.r.s. Inhale deeper. You've become so vulnerable. Just from my mere presence above you. You succumb to my spell. Now it's time you violate your SLUT HOLE for me. Get the largest thickest dildo. Your challenge is to inhale the p.o.p.p.e.r.s, the scent of my feet, and thrust back repeatedly until you uncontrollably empty your swollen sac of jizz. Hardly touching them of course.
    Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
    Related Categories: FEMALE SUPREMACY, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FOOT FETISH, DILDOS, FOOT WORSHIP

Duration: 00:10:15 Resolution: 1896x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 311.7 MB
    hum- BB_SLUT_HOLE.mp4

Images

Sub Is Life

Submission, servant, slave. You're bound by this. You are a sub and that becomes your life. You are a weak willed male. You will accept this nature. You will obey, worship, and serve. You will repeat mantras and become your true submissive self.
    Category: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING
    Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MIND FUCK, GODDESS WORSHIP

Duration: 00:15:25 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 247.4 MB
    hum- BB_sub_is_life.mp4

Images

Transforming You

You have it all wrong. You get confused. Lost in the fetish world. Like you are doing something bad, like you shouldn't be doing this at all. Paying to stare, to worship. You feel the need to get away sometimes, but you always come back. Today, you need to transform those thoughts and feelings into comfort and happiness. Into a total submissive bliss state for yourself. You need to be transformed. This isn't hu.rting you. This is all about embracing your weak side. Give in to the fetish worship world. Give in to this Goddess. No reason to hide anymore.
    Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
    Related Categories: MIND FUCK, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MENTAL DOMINATION

Duration: 00:11:13 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 721MB
    Hum- BB_Transforming You.part1.rar
    Hum- BB_Transforming You.part2.rar

Images

Don't Be Scared CEI

Don't Be Scared. You can do it for me. Just one tiny little taste. That's all. It's really easy. You don't have to be scared anymore. You just put your hand past the head of your dick when you cum. You just quickly put it to your mouth. It's simple. Just one taste.
    Related Categories: CUM IN MOUTH, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, CUM PLAY, SENSUAL DOMINATION, CUM SWALLOWERS

Duration: 00:11:24 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 134.4 MB
    hum- BB_dont_be_scared.mp4

Images

So Hot CEI

It's just SO HOT if you eat your own cum. Get completely naked and start jerking right away. I want you to build up a big load in your balls so you can cum all over your face and down your throat. I'll tease you so it builds up the most. I'll show you how I want you to cum of course it needs to be in the 'Loser position'. You're a good cum slut, aren't you? Show me. If you're good, you'll get another video... So are you ready for the cum countdown? You'll swallow your load like a good . You'll love it. Cannot back out!
    Related Categories: CUM COUNTDOWN, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, CEI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS

Duration: 00:10:19 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 136.1 MB
    hum- BB_so_hot_cei.mp4

Images

A BLUE Christmas Challenge

You love being teased to the edge, my body, my voice, these sexy eyes, it all takes you so close to the edge. You could jerk all night long for me. Stroking for me and only me. But this Christmas I have a little twisted gift for you. Will I let you cum or will I keep you blue all the way until Christmas ? Come find out.
    Category: TEASE & DENIAL
    Related Categories: FEMDOM, GODDESS WORSHIP, COCK TEASE, CHALLENGES, JOI GAMES

Duration: 00:09:54 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 718 MB
    Hum- CK_A BLUE Christmas Challenge.part1.rar
    Hum- CK_A BLUE Christmas Challenge.part2.rar

Images

Anal Slut Card Game

Today we let fate decide how your intox game should go, and I'll tell you now; it does not go easy on you The cards I draw from this deck will decide when you take a nice hit from that bottle, fuck your ass with a dildo, or send me a little $10 tribute. The deck of cards will also determine when you cum, so you'll need to be ready at any given moment. This is the ultimate game of p()ppers anal slut play, with a nice dose of beginner-level findom mixed in. You're going to be SO excited edging and butt-fucking yourself for me, lapping up my humiliation and commands every step of the way. You know how weak you get when you sniff, and so do I, so I take full advantage of every hit, switching up the pace - long hits, short hits, double inhales and even some br3 4th play in the mix. This is for *advanced* intox players and anal masturbators - the directions are extreme and intense. I.e. A LOT of fun.
    Category: MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT
    Related Categories: MIND FUCK, ANAL, VERBAL HUMILIATION, GAMES, HUMILIATION

Duration: 00:17:14 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 772 MB
    Hum- LL_Poppers_Anal_Slut_Card_Game.part1.rar
    Hum- LL_Poppers_Anal_Slut_Card_Game.part2.rar

Page 4 of 7 << First ... 23456 ... Last >>