MY SISTER, MY ROOMMATE [V.0.6] (2018) (ENG) [REN'PY] [MACOS] [ANDROID]

Year: 2018
    Genre: Adventure, Ren'py, Visual Novel, Incest, Brother/Sister
    Censorship: None
    Version: v.0.6/In progress
    Platform: PC/Windows/Mac/Android
    Language: eng
    Size : 3100 MB
    Description: Don't expect to see comically oversized boobs or mind control or zombies. Just good old fashioned seduction of beautiful girls. And hopefully a little bit of sub-par comedy mixed in.

I expect to take "My Sister, My Roommate" a lot deeper than the demo currently shows. In future releases, sex won't come as easy, but I wanted to make sure I had the ability to render quality sex scenes... And well... I was so preoccupied with whether or not I could, I didn't stop to think if I should...

My_Sister_My_Roommate_V.6 - (3 x 1.55 GB)
    Download My_Sister_My_Roommate__V.6.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.55 GB)
    Download My_Sister_My_Roommate__V.6.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.55 GB)
    Download My_Sister_My_Roommate__V.6.part3.rar from fboom.me (2.77 MB)

Images

Re: Wet panties [Games]

INTERNS OF ECSTASY ISLAND [V.0.061] (2017) (ENG) [REN'PY] [LINUX] [MACOS] [ANDROID]

Year: 2017
    Genre:Visual novel, Adventure, Sexy girls, Big tits, All sex, Lesbian, Transformation, Beach, Island, Masturbation
    Censorship: None/Is a patch to remove
    Version: v.0.061/In progress
    Platform: PC/Windows/Linux/MacOS/Android
    Size : 660.19 MB
    Description: You play as a fairly average American college student, ending his third year at the university. All your friends are talking about a summer internship opportunity they discovered. They figure, if you need to get some work experience during the break anyway, why not do it at a tropical resort? You submit your application, get accepted, and, when you arrive, find that it’s everything you could have imagined…but nothing you expected!

Download Interns_Of__Ecstasy.rar from fboom.me (658.83 MB)

Images

TOWN OF PASSION [V.0.6 EARLY BETA] (2018) (ENG) [RPGM]

Genre: 2DCG, Animated, Incest, Exploration, Puzzle, Oral Sex, Handjob
    Version:v.0.6 early beta/In progress
    Platform: PC/Windows
    Size : 622.9 MB
    Description: Town of Passion is an adventure styled RPG, where you play as a common villager living in the small town of Valencia; a town full of many secrets. After stumbling into an unknown realm, the villager learns that there's an important role for him to fulfill: utilize Pleasure to save those that watch over Valencia.
    The game play is a mix of Relationship Building, Exploration, Training, and Puzzles!​

Download Town_of_Passion_Beta_06.rar from fboom.me (620.23 MB)

Images

FORGOTTEN PARADISE [V.0.4] (2018) (ENG) [REN'PY] [DEMO]

Genre: Ren'py, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Monsters, Exhibitionism, Incest, Corruption, and Voyeurism
    Version: v.0.4/In progress
    Size : 285.41 MB
    Description: You play as a happily married man with 2 wonderful (stepdaughters?). Everything was going okay in your life, until one day you heard about a paid social trip to space. You decided to try your luck and participate with your whole family. Making it through the end will reward you with a good sum of money that will help with your mortgage and most importantly, get your stepdaughters through college. And to your surprise you got picked and not only you, but your whole family. On the day you're supposed to leave, you meet a strange man who tells you you're being used as a guinea pig for a test experiment on a serum that wipes out memories. He gives you a pill that will negate that effect. Although you are too late to warn your family you can at least watch over them or take advantage of the fact they have no memories of you or their siblings? The choice will be yours.​

Download Forgotten_Paradise__0.4.rar from fboom.me (280.84 MB)

Images

FORGOTTEN PARADISE [V.0.4] (2018) (ENG) [REN'PY] [DEMO]

Genre: Ren'py, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Monsters, Exhibitionism, Incest, Corruption, and Voyeurism
    Version: v.0.4/In progress
    Size : 285.41 MB
    Description: You play as a happily married man with 2 wonderful (stepdaughters?). Everything was going okay in your life, until one day you heard about a paid social trip to space. You decided to try your luck and participate with your whole family. Making it through the end will reward you with a good sum of money that will help with your mortgage and most importantly, get your stepdaughters through college. And to your surprise you got picked and not only you, but your whole family. On the day you're supposed to leave, you meet a strange man who tells you you're being used as a guinea pig for a test experiment on a serum that wipes out memories. He gives you a pill that will negate that effect. Although you are too late to warn your family you can at least watch over them or take advantage of the fact they have no memories of you or their siblings? The choice will be yours.​

Download Forgotten_Paradise__0.4.rar from fboom.me (280.84 MB)

Images

THEIR BEAUTIFUL WORLD [V.0.1 + WALKTHROUGH] (2018) (ENG) [MACOS] [DEMO] [REN'PY]

Genre: Female protagonist, Fantasy, adventure, investigation, murder, elves, dwarves, magic, empire, succubus, creatures, Lesbians, F/M, bestiality (can be turned off), toys, magic, public, orgy.
    Version: v.0.1/In Progress
    Platform: PC/Windows/MacOS
    Size : 619.5 MB
    Description: Their Beautiful World is the second ongoing visual novel I'm working on. It's a bit different from Blooming Love though.
    It takes place in a fantasy world and thus heavily features magic, elves and all those kinds of fun things. The world and characters are inspired by some of the fantasy franchises that I love most: Dragon Age, The Witcher, Song of Ice and Fire and anything Cosmere related by Brandon Sanderson. So if you enjoy those, hopefully you'll enjoy this too.
    In the game you'll play as a Siren, someone with the magical ability to make people believe whatever she wants. Being a magic user doesn't come without its risks though, as most people on Varlision know full well. You are tasked by the guards of the capital, Cinderval, to find out what happened to several men who have disappeared in the city recently. Along with a friend of yours, Raehen, you will soon discover that the case you just took isn't as simple as it first seemed.
    The game does not only feature a main story though. There are plenty of side activities. Explore the city, collect Qaza cards and try you skills against various opponents, talk to people and learn more about the lore of Varlision or simply spend your time training your stats to become the best Siren imaginable.​

Download Their_Beautiful_World.rar from fboom.me (619.29 MB)

Images

LEANNA'S BIG STREAK (2018) (ENG) [HTML] [LINUX] [MACOS] [COMPLETED]

Genre: 3dcg, Female Protagonist, Lesbian, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Exhibitgionism, Group Sex
    Version: 1.0/License
    Platform: PC/Windows/Linux/MacOS
    Size : 133.66 MB
    Description: Stranded on the freeway, Leanna must make it all of the way to her apartment...naked!​

Download Leannas_Big_Streak.rar from fboom.me (131.32 MB)

Images

LOVE THY NEIGHBOR [V.0.7.1 + WALKTHROUGH] (2018) (RUS/ENG) [REN'PY] [MACOS] [ANDROID]

Genre: Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Family Sex, Father-Daughter, Seduction, Voyeur
    Version: v.0.7.1/In Progress
    Platform: PC/Windows/MacOS/Android
    Size : 4290 MB
    Description: So, meet Kathy, your new neighbor.
    She is 18 and she studies Arts. A romantic dreamer living mostly in the fantasy world of beauty and art.
    She's new to the city: they've just arrived. Being taken away from her school, friends and everything she loves and cares for, Kathy feels desperately lonely in this new and completely strange city. Her mum and dad are not much of support to her. Her dad works hard to provide for the family, while her mum is busy seducing everything male around her.
    Will you be able to establish deep connection with Kathy?! And how far will this 'connection' go?! It all depends on choices you make.

Love_Thy_Neighbor - (3 x 1.43 GB)
    Download Love_Thy_Neighbor.part1.rar from fboom.me (1.43 GB)
    Download Love_Thy_Neighbor.part2.rar from fboom.me (1.43 GB)
    Download Love_Thy_Neighbor.part3.rar from fboom.me (1.41 GB)

Images

Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist

Genre: ADV, 3DCG, male protagonist, slice of life
    Version: v0.8.1/In Progress
    Platform: PC/Windows/MacOS
    Size : 842 MB
    Description: This story is the first in an upcoming series of adult interactive fiction stories.

In this, the first story, the reader takes on the role of Roger Harrington, a middle aged man whose sexual appetites and escapades threaten to derail his life. To help him deal with these complexities, he has sought the help of Dr. Amana, a sexual therapist.

The reader, in the role of Roger, will recount for the good doctor all of the events, trials and tribulations that have lead him to her office. He will discuss in detail the events that have transpired, and share with her the decisions he made at each turning point that brought him to his current state of crisis (as the reader, it will in fact be you making these decisions).

With seven primary romantic interests and a random assortment of casual encounters, you are in control of how these relationships develop. Will Roger be the cool suave ladies man at which women throw themselves, the dominate, assertive male that women can’t say no to, the loyal husband who must viciously push off aggressive women to be true to his wife, or some odd combination of the three. You, the reader, get to decide.

Whatever you decide in the end, if you’re lucky, Dr. Amana will have the advice you need to extricate Roger from the tangled web of sex, lies and scandal in which you’ve found him.

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 797.7 MB

Images

SISTERLY LUST [V.0.7 EXTRA SCENED EDITION + WALKTHROUGH] (2018) (ENG) [REN'PY] [MACOS]

Genre: Incest, Anal, Lesbian, Corruption, Voyeurism, Masturbation, MILF, Group Sex, BDSM, Family Sex (Sub & Dom, Optional)
    Version: v.0.7 Extra Scened Edition + Walkthrough/In Progress
    Size : 1040 MB
    Description: Until recently you’ve lived in a different part of the country with your father. Your parents divorced when you were very little and the family was ripped apart after a fierce custody battle. Your mother took her three daughters home, while your father moved away with you. You haven’t seen your family since and any attempts at communication were very much discouraged by your father.

But now, everything has changed after his sudden death. During your fathers funeral you were approached by a woman you instantly recognized as your mother. She asked if you would be willing to go home with her, meet your sisters and be a family again.

You hesitantly said yes…​

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.0 GB

Images

Family Values

Genre:ADV, 3DCG, kissing, handjob, titjob, blowjob, vaginal, anal, fisting, cunnilingus, exhibitionism
    Version: 0.12/In Progress
    Size : 985 MB
    Description: This is a corrupt game made with Renpy, based on the Hentai High School concept. But instead of having a game going from "without sex" to "fucking a little", my goes from "fucking a bit" to "full city orgies".

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 935.5 MB

Images

School, Love and Friends

Genre: ADV, 3DCG, Lesbian, Oral, Group Sex
    Version: v0.8.4/In progress
    Size : 1370 MB
    Description: Experience the daily life of a high school student, forced to live with his aunt. Your choice will help your adventure, some do not matter, others - are permanent. They will influence your relationship with your family and your classmate. You can become their BFF or even more ... Perhaps your different skills will help you achieve your goals. Good luck!

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.3 GB

Images

A New Dawn

Genre: ADV, RPG, 3DCG, Fantasy, Female Heroine, Big tits/Big Breasts, Oral, Blowjob, BDSM, Interracial, Monsters, Minotaur, Domination, Ahegao
    Version: v1.1/In progress
    Size : 996 MB
    Description: The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerful duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 939.9 MB

Images

Succulence

Genre: ADV, RPG, 3DCG, Female Heroine, Big tits/Big Breasts, Oral, Blowjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Corruption, Groping
    Version: v.0.6 /In progress
    Size : 531 MB
    Description: You play as a strict female teacher, who finds a portal to a different world, and discovers a shocking fact about her origin. Will she keep living her life peacefully, or will she drown in her carnal desires? That will be for a player to decide.

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 525.9 MB