Release Year: 2018

Of course, no set-up is needed in the world of gonzo film, or is there? The hardest part of an adult film to do is to grab your attention without dialogue. To capture you with the essence of what adult cinema is. You must have sexiness, nastiness and want. This scene features everything. Hardcore pussy licking, soft little pecks that when it comes to kissing, turns into lust filled lapping where each woman’s tongue is slithering in the sexiest way over the other’s lips. This opening intro has fingering both slow and sensual and then deep and rough. The thing that I found the best was that each woman had matching heels that the other takes off in a fit of passionate rage as they can’t wait to eat the others pussy. The thing that will bring you to your knees as a fan is that the takes, or camera changes for position are minimal. What does that mean you ask? That means that each woman was so sotted with orgasms that they did not have to stop shooting. The director simply let the cameras roll as both babes invested in tasting each other’s carnal passion. There is this wonderful aura to this scene that will have every fan who watches it going bananas. The way that you see Karlee cum multiple times is beyond intense but something I found even more provocative was how Karlee was simply overcome with sexual desire. You see her break character a few times and just smile the biggest shit eating grin because Angela is just pressing every single one of her buttons. There is a moment where Karlee even tells Angela to look into her eyes while she eats her pussy and when Angela glances back into them and Karlee just shrieks with passion while her body trembles as she cums from literally having all of her sense touched by this big breasted beauty from “down under.” Like I said, this scene has it all and you will see moments, where if you look close, you will see little aspects that tell you how fun this scene was for both girls. There is this heated moment where Angela is scissoring Karlee and you see her back covered with sweat from the heat these two share with each other. There is a few moments where if you look close again, the second time you see Karlee get her pussy sucked spread eagle, the camera comes in and captures her pussy clenching down on Angela’s tongue. It is moments like this that will have you watching this scene repeatedly. The dirty talk is perfect for the scene. The editing is flawless. As I said, this scene looks like it was just a few long takes pieced together. If it was not, that is simply Hollywood magic at its best because this scene goes from angle to angle perfectly. You never see a second of down time. This is my second pick for girl/girl scene of the year when it comes to awards season. This is not just the hottest scene of the film but it is also possibly the hottest lesbian scene of 2017. This scene had investment. Angela told me that a lot went into this film. Then when she told me that she did not mean acting wise or dialogue, I was very skeptic about how well she could create a style of superb elegance in a gonzo film. Never have I been so happy to be proven so wrong. This scene has that old-school brilliance. It is like watching and encounter with Erika Boyer and Nina Hartley. It is the stuff that legends are made of and maybe I mean mythologies, because this is something that does not come around every day. This is just something powerful. After seeing this opening act, I felt like I had just gotten the main coarse instead of the appetizer and it primes you with excitement as a fan as you head into round number two. I will say this. When you see the amazing breast play within the first five minutes of the scene, I dare you to look away, because there is no way in hell you can look away from something this mesmerizing from start to finish.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 2:10:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 4.1 GB