Page 3 of 97 << First 123451353 ... Last >>

Thread: Popular Lewd Games With Walkthrough And Latest Update  

Images

Re: Popular Lewd Games With Walkthrough And Latest Update

House Party [v0.8.4] [Eek! Games]

Overview:
    The House Party game (which is available for free right now on the site mentioned below) is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics, like the aforementioned Leisure Suit Larry. My inclination is to take these games in a much more raunchy direction than the LSL series however. The games will be ripe with foul language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully be just as funny and engaging. There isn't much of a story to play though right now, just a few objectives to complete while I work on the gameplay mechanics. There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.

Developer: Eek! Games
    Censorship: Optional
    Version: v0.8.4
    Platform: Windows
    Language: English
    Size: 1261 MiB
    Genre: 3dcg, striptease, animation, flash, Simulator, Fetish, Group sex, Oral sex

Instructions:
    1- Extract to desired location.
    2- Click on HouseParty.exe to start playing.

Downloads:

WIN: FBOOM.ME

Images

Corrupting The Intern [v0.12] [LambdaDude]

Overview:
    In this game you get a new job at Lambda Corp and your goal is to corrupt a young intern.

Developer/Publisher: GDS
    Censorship: None
    Version: 0.12
    Size: 163 MiB
    Genre: Ren'Py, 3DCG, Animated, Female Protagonist, Corruption, Humiliation, Outfits

Downloads:

Images

Holiday Island [v0.0.7 BugFix3] [darkhound1]

Overview:
    You, the player (a guy) won a lottery for holidays on a Pacific island. But is not just any island. It is full of beautiful girls.
    You can play the game's intro story to learn all about it.​

Developer: darkhound1
    Version: v0.0.7
    Size: 292 MiB
    Genre: Ren'Py, 3DCG, Blowjob, Dating Sim, Oral Sex, Voyeurism

Downloads:

Images

Assuming Gender [v0.05] [Spicyotakugames]

Overview:
    Overview:
    Interns of Ecstasy Island is going to be an erotic visual novel featuring random events and some roleplay elements. The story includes body/gender transformation, mind control and also sex. There's probably going to be sex it the game. Definitely. (Eventually) Like most visual novels, the game will present a branching story with accompanying graphics, and allow the player to make choices for their character at various points. In addition, I plan to include random events and encounters. It's a completely different game every time you play! The game won't change radically, but the order of events will should change each time you play, with certain events only happening by chance, or others dependent on things you've done and things that have been done to you.

Developer: Spicyotakugames
    Version: v0.05
    Size: 84 MiB
    Genre: RenPy, 3DCG, Anal, Lesbian, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Corruption, Teen, Gay, straight sex, Gender-fluid, Forced, Incest, Male protagonist

Downloads:

Images

Interns Of Ecstasy Island [v0.050 FIXED] [Usagitriplesix]

Overview:
    Overview:
    Interns of Ecstasy Island is going to be an erotic visual novel featuring random events and some roleplay elements. The story includes body/gender transformation, mind control and also sex. There's probably going to be sex it the game. Definitely. (Eventually) Like most visual novels, the game will present a branching story with accompanying graphics, and allow the player to make choices for their character at various points. In addition, I plan to include random events and encounters. It's a completely different game every time you play! The game won't change radically, but the order of events will should change each time you play, with certain events only happening by chance, or others dependent on things you've done and things that have been done to you.

Developer: Usagitriplesix
    Version: v0.05
    Size: 84 MiB
    Genre: RenPy, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Lesbian, Submission, Transformation, Oral Sex, Handjob

Downloads:

Images

View of Family [v0.1.0] [MarvelGames]

Overview:
    View of family is a pov, rpg game with some kind of open world... in perspective. A lot of quests will allow you to put yourself in this incredible adventures.You’ll assume the role of a ordinary 21 year guy... who lives a normal life and working as tutor.He lives with his sister Nicole and his mother Emily. Help him to seduce all women in this game!​

Developer: MarvelGames
    Version: 0.1.0
    Platform: Windows,Mac
    Size: 774 MiB
    Genre: Ren'Py, 3DCG, Animated, Incest, Voyeurism, Milf, Handjob, Blowjob

Downloads:

Images

Elena's Life [v0.14] [Nickfifa]

Overview:
    I'd like my game to be realistic, so there will be no monster fighting or aliens and stuff like that. She is an innocent lady, she can't fight! Also, there will be no unrealistic or extreme sex scenes

Developer: NickFifa
    Version: 0.14
    Size: 1055 MiB
    Genre: Incest, Cheating, Blackmail, Public Sex, Anal, Threesome, Lesbian, Gangbang, Interracial

Downloads:

Images

The Way [v0.06] [Zee95]

Overview:
    You 17 years old student, live with your stepmother and stepsister in a flat in town. Manage your Life.

Developer: Zee95
    Version: v0.06
    Size: 405 MiB
    Genre: Ren'Py, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Corruption, Cheating, incest, short, mom-son, life simulater

Downloads:

Images

[FONT=Lucida Console]Cohabitation [v0.68] [Sid Valentine]

[FONT=Lucida Console]Overview:
    This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.

Developer: Sid Valentine
    Version: v0.68
    Size: 231 MiB
    Genre: RPGM, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism, Seduction, MILF, Handjob, Blowjob

Downloads:

Images

The Davis Family [v1.1.0] [B & D & S & M Productions]

Overview:
    In The Davis Family, you play as Josh. Josh is either a college-age son who is returning home (after years abroad) to live with his mom and sisters, or a foreign exchange student who is living with a host family. You get to decide! Once you settle in to the house, you can get to know Andrea, a working mum who doesn't have time to date but seems suspiciously relaxed all the time; Julia, the younger sister who is still coming into her own; and Lauren, a once-shy and reserved schoolgirl rebelling against authority with her boyfriend.​

Developer: B & D & S & M Productions
    Version: v1.1.0
    Size: 576 MiB
    Genre: RenPy, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism, Seduction, MILF, Handjob, Blowjob, NTR, Incest-sex

Downloads:

Images

Lab Rats 2 [v0.1.0] [Vren]

Overview:
    Lab Rats 2: Down to Business:
    Iis set shortly after the events of the Lab Rats 1, but will not require any knowledge of it to enjoy.
    The game will focus on corrupting your female employees as you build your pharmaceutical empire.
    The game will feature procedurally generated girls, a detailed clothing and outfit system, and a complex sex system.

Developer: Vren
    Version: v0.1.0
    Size: 220 MiB
    Genre: RenPy, 3dcg, male protagonist, group sex, incest, mind control, teasing, vaginal sex, anal sex, cosplay

Downloads:

Images

Lust and Power [v0.9a] [Lurking Hedgehog]

Overview:
    In this game you play as a young man, whose family inherited a mansion from a distant relative. There you are going to reveal some mysteries and to gain some dark powers. You will have to face demon attacks, to meet some strange persons, to protect your family (mom and sister), and to use their gratefulness to gain control over them and to make them your sex slaves.

Developer/Publisher: Lurking Hedgehog
    Version: 0.9a
    Size: 579 MiB
    Genre: Ren'Py, 2DCG, Fantasy, Adventure, Demons, Super Powers, Domination

Downloads:

WIN/MAC: FBOOM.ME

Images

My Sweet Neighbors [v0.0.7] [Pandelo] [WALKTROUGH]

Overview:
    You play a man in his late-thirties, who moved into a new apartment.
    Most of your new neighbors are nice, especially the cute woman next door.
    You don't know much about her, besides that she has an 18 year old daughter.
    At the beginning of the game you meet her daughter for the first time
    and if you are gentleman enough - she could be your key to her mother's... heart!
    ...or maybe you'll hit the jackpot?​

Developer: Pandelo
    Version: 0.0.7
    Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
    Size: 699 MiB
    Genre: Ren'Py, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism, Seduction, MILF Milf, Handjob, Blowjob

Downloads:

Images

The Princess of Zunuria [v.04] [SerpenSoldier]

Overview:
    We begin this adventure with a group who once worked for the Serpen, but on a fateful day they are able to escape and land on a mysterious planet where they will embark on a new adventure. This planet is known as the world of Zunuria, a land full of dangers, beauty, friends, foes and surprises at every turn. The group gets separated, but you will get to control various characters throughout the game to progress the story, although you will mostly be controlling a male ex Serpen soldier named Zed who has escaped from the Serpen.

Developer: SerpenSoldier
    Version: v.04
    Size: 318 MiB
    Genre: RenPy, 3dcg, adventure, BDSM-Bondage, Lesbian, Voyeurism, Group Sex

Downloads:

Images

Selena's Story [v0.6] [Storytellers]

Overview:
    Selena, the protagonist of this game is a 24 years old graduated woman from Amity University with journalist specialization. Selena was the best on the year and now after studying She's ready to take things in her hands and start her carrier. She just lend a money from her crush and now She's going to move in to rented home in one of the cities. In this city there is one of the biggest newspaper companies in all country - and that's also Selena's goal - becoming the great journalist. How will her road towards the top of carrier proceed? Will It all goes as she wishes? You can know it only by one way - check it by yourself!​

Developer/Publisher: Storytellers
    Version: v0.6
    Size: 424 MiB
    Genre: RPGM, 3DCG, Female Protagonist, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Interracial, Lesbian, Seduction, Voyeur

Downloads: