Page 5 of 97 << First ... 345671555 ... Last >>

Thread: Popular Lewd Games With Walkthrough And Latest Update  

Images

Re: Popular Lewd Games With Walkthrough And Latest Update

Man of the House [v0.6.6 Extra] [Faerin]

Overview:
    In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
    Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
    * Depending on your preferences.​

Developer: Faerin
    Censorship: None
    Version: v0.6.6
    Platform: Windows
    Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch and Russian
    Size: 499 MiB
    Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Seduction, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism

Downloads:

WIN: FBOOM.ME

Images

Alternate Legends of the Avatar [v0.2.0] [Apexoid]

Overview:
    Alternate Legends of the Avatar is a unique Visual Novel in development, which tells - as the title of the game series suggests - an alternative story about the adventures of the Avatar (and the rest of the characters from the The Last Airbender universe)!

Developer: Apexoid
    Version: v0.2.0
    Language: English
    Size: 220 MiB
    Genre: RenPy, Visual Novel, Parody, Blowjob, Masturbation

Downloads:

Images

Reporter Kate [v0.9] [Combin Ation]

Overview:
    This is the introduction story of my another game 'Reporter Kate'. You will found out what is the story about in it and it includes the first two events of the game​

Developer: Combin Ation
    Version: v0.9
    Size: 117 MiB
    Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Erotic Content, Forced, Humilation

Downloads:

Images

Love Thy Neighbor [v0.5] [Slonique]

Overview:
    So, meet Kathy, your new neighbor. She is 18 and she studies Arts. A romantic dreamer living mostly in the fantasy world of beauty and art. She's new to the city: they've just arrived. Being taken away from her school, friends and everything she loves and cares for, Kathy feels desperately lonely in this new and completely strange city. Her mum and dad are not much of support to her. Her dad works hard to provide for the family, while her mum is busy seducing everything male around her. Will you be able to establish deep connection with Kathy?! And how far will this 'connection' go?! It all depends on choices you make.​

Developer: Slonique
    Version: v0.5
    Platform: Windows, Mac
    Size: 488 MiB
    Genre: Visual Novel, RenPy, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism, Seduction, Interracial, Incest, Oral Sex, Handjob

Downloads:

Images

Blooming Love [v0.7][Bright Sun Studios]

Overview:
    You play as the eldest of two sisters. You ran away from home years ago due to your bad relationship with your father and now your sister has suddenly decided to do the same. You haven't spoken or seen much of your sister in the last five years and your somewhat surprised when she askes for your help. You agree to let her stay at your apartment for a while, ignorant to what a beautiful girl your sister has become and the strange feelings you'll soon feel for her. When she arrives, she informs you that your mother hasn't come home in days and that father has started acting nervous and suspicous. You decide that it's better for everyone if your sister stays with you as long as she needs. You are also full aware however of the monitary problems her pressence will create...​

Developer: Bright Sun Studios
    Version: v0.7
    Size: 498 MiB
    Genre: Visual Novel, Ren'Py, 3DCG, Incest-sex, Lesbian, Brother-sister

Downloads:

Images

Milftoon Drama [v0.03] [Milftoon]

Overview:
    Milftoon Drama revolves around our hero Joey who is getting ready for college and is desperate for some action before he goes there. Everyone is a potential sexual partner for our hero.. from his teachers , his neighbors, his girlfriend and even targets from his own surroundings.

Will Joey make the right decisions? Do you have what it takes to guide him through? Only one way to find out!

Developer: Milftoon Drama
    Version: v0.03
    Size: 44 MiB
    Genre: Incest, Big Tits, Animation, Multiple Paths, Visual Novel, Adventure, Milf, Mom-son, Sister-brother

Downloads:

Images

Lab Rats 2 [v0.1.1] [Vren]

Overview:
    Lab Rats 2: Down to Business:
    Iis set shortly after the events of the Lab Rats 1, but will not require any knowledge of it to enjoy.
    The game will focus on corrupting your female employees as you build your pharmaceutical empire.
    The game will feature procedurally generated girls, a detailed clothing and outfit system, and a complex sex system.

Developer: Vren
    Version: v0.1.1
    Size: 228 MiB
    Genre: RenPy, 3dcg, male protagonist, group sex, incest, mind control, teasing, vaginal sex, anal sex, cosplay

Downloads:

Images

Tangled up [v3.2] [SerialNumberComics]

Overview:
    Here's the first version of the game. It consists of 6 days to play, not much to achieve, except few hot scenes to be unlocked by playing it right.
    The original idea that started this game is the conflict between sexual urges and morally acceptable actions.

Developer: SerialNumberComics
    Version: v3.2
    Size: 1519 MiB
    Genre: RenPy, 3dcg, female protagonist, beach, Bikini, Seduced

Downloads:

Images

The Twist [v0.18 Final] [Kst Games] [Walkthrough]

Overview:
    The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

Developer: Kst games
    Version: v0.18 Final
    Size: 923 MiB
    Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Milf, Hardcore, Group, Anal, Breastfeeding, Voyeurism, Toys, BDSM

Downloads:

Images

Sins of the Father [v0.02] [Kaffekop]

Overview:
    The story revolves around a young man, named Mack, who has to come to terms with both his past and his future after having lost his father during a home invasion.

Developer: Kaffekop
    Version: v0.02
    Size: 645 MiB
    Genre: Unity, 3dcg, Anal Sex, Bdsm, Corruption, Fantasy, Group Sex, Humiliation, Male Protagonist, Milf, Teasing

Downloads:

Images

Family Values [v0.12] [duncanmac]

Overview:
    It's a corruption game made with Renpy based on the concept of Hentai High School. But instead of having a game going from "no sex" to "fuck a little", mine goes from "fuck a little" to "full town orgy".
    I find most current games quite frustrating as well. Some even with a walkthrough are particularly painful to play (gridding, lack of rhythm, endless dialogues, rushed sex scenes, etc). So I included a walkthrough accessible from the computer (here, careful I didn't include the time) and I hope better balance between dialogues and sex scenes.

Developer: duncanmac
    Version: v0.12
    Size: 930 MiB
    Genre: 3DCG, RenPy, Male Protagonist, Incest, Voyeurism, Handjob, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Cheating, Corruption, Lesbian, Urination

Downloads:

Images

My Cute Cousin [v0.4.0] [Astaros3D]

Overview:
    Finally came the day when our protagonist graduated from high-school. Now he have to step into adulthood and go to college, and to do that he needs to move-in with his once fat and ugly bully of a cousin (who he didn't see since childhood) in the big city.
    It's the time to take the opportunity to plunge into student life full of drive and debauchery.​

Developer: Astaros3D
    Version: v0.4.0
    Platform: Windows, Mac
    Language: English, Spanish, Russian
    Size: 463 MiB
    Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, RPG, Voyeurism, Big Tits, Muscular Girls, Masturbation, Wet Dream

Downloads:

Images

DISpurity [v0.0.32] [XDN]

Overview:
    You are soul of a demon from the book of the dead (yes, exactly, the one you thought about). But you love not to tear your victims to pieces, but to seduce their minds so that they obey only you and their lust. Nevertheless, pretty soon it turns out that not everything is so simple and you have left a sinner in your past life, which is just so you will not be free and they will have to be solved ..
    First you enter the house of a large family of three daughters, two sons and parents.

Developer/Publisher: Xdn
    Version: V0.0.32
    Size: 908 MiB
    Genre: Masturbation, Corruption, Voyeurism, Mind Control, Milf, Incest, Mother-son, Dad-daughter, Brother-sister, Daughter-mother, visual novel

Downloads:

WIN/MAC: FBOOM.ME

Images

IC In Paradise [v0.3 BETA] [ICCreations]

Overview:
    "Incest in Paradise" takes place after the events of both "Incest Adventure" and "The Artifact". Within a beach resort, these two families cross paths. While everyone give into their incestuous desires, you will be able to control both Sons as they explore, fuck, and defeat an ancient evil...

Developer: Iccreations
    Version: v0.3 BETA
    Size: 929 MiB
    Genre: ICCreations, 3DCG, Incest, Group Sex, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Lesbian

Downloads:

Images

Babysitter [v0.0.9] [T4bbo] [Latest Update + Walkthrough]

Overview:
    You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whose career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent...​

Developer/Publisher: T4bbo
    Version: v0.0.9
    Size: 769 MiB
    Genre: Ren'Py, 3DCG, Corruption, Teen, Incest, Anal, Feet, Voyeurism, Sleep, Harem, Group Sex, Lesbian, Milf

Downloads:

Page 5 of 97 << First ... 345671555 ... Last >>