Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last >>

Thread: crazyshare.cc  

Images

crazyshare.cc

We deserve for own topic here

Problems, complains, wishes? It's good place to write it!

2. Liked by 2 users: Hate, Sandy Meyers

Images

Re: crazyshare.cc - support

Well bro...got this mail from you today...and I don't like it...you kinda force me to use youre service otherwise I don't get paid anymore...mind you...people like me and other uploaders maid you as big as you are now...we can't help it if we have to use mirrorhosts if a forum we post on rejects youre host...

Dear partners,

as you may notice suddenly your earnings growing with same traffic. We decided to move up several countrys in our PPD rewards program, and in result all of you earning more.

However it was just first step of our new policy. We already have many members who keep using only our filehost and this upgrade in rates was made for this partners.

Several partners keep using our filehost with several other mirrors. As a result we getting weak traffic, which is uselees for both us and our advertisers partners. That kind of users hurting other uploaders who are loyal to us (lower quality of traffic means less sales, and this users still keep using sometimes over 10 TB data).

So since today - people who keep using mirros with our filehost will be rejected from our affiliate program, because of terrbile traffic quality. Of course "pending" payments will be paid. However future not.

Users who keep using us as only filehost can still earning and enjoy higher earnings! That kind of users are our priority and wie will make in the future whatever it will be possible to put even higher rates on PPD program!

Best Wishes in New Year,

crazyshare.cc team

Images

You are wrong. People who using us with five mirrors are useless for us. In fact we are wasting money on it. They use space, they want to get pay etc.

After eliminate this kind of uploaders we can focus on people who really are with us since beginning. In the return loyal uploaders will get better rates. This uploaders made us big. And we are never going to forget that

Also - since months we are getting information that other PPD filehosts keep forcing uploaders to remove mirrors or put filehost "X" on the top (example kat file - they cut part of payment if you put some other filehost higher). So sorry, but that is enough for us.

In last two month we made several changes. We increased speed for free users, we change waiting time between downloads. Everything to be more user friendly. That also means by default higher earnings for uploaders. But that wasn't all. We also made changes on our PPD table and upgrade several countrys to higher level. We had before the best PPD rates on market and we decided to offer even better one. Just for uploaders. But the loyal one...

About boards who rejected us - I believe that in this month we will show up on another big one. After that your problem should be solved and you will able to choose between crazyshare and UL / FF (or whatever configuration you would like to prefer).

It's not the end. As we admit many times. Our first purpose is to make most user friendly filehost on market. We have already 2018 and I'm sick of filehosts who offers 20 kb/s download speed.

Banned
    Images

Im with you from the begining, but im afraid why most of my sales are canceled. This happend only with crazyshare.

Images

We are PPD filehost.

This is 1% from sales is just to improve sales tracking. It may be used in the future when (if) we will decide to add PPS program.

Images

https://www.planetsuzy.org/showthread...4#post16081814

Its seems that suzy is another place which started loving us

Uploaders should be happy now

Banned
    Images

Dude I don`t want to be rude, but this is vipergirls forum. I don`t care about suzy

Images

Than skip that post and move away

Images

PS. We decided to change delay between downloads to 45 minutes only

Images

Don't get youre hope's to high bro...posted there on youre host...it got me 2 infrictions and 5 links deleted til sofar...

Images

Quote Originally Posted by crazyshare View Post
    https://www.planetsuzy.org/showthread...4#post16081814

Its seems that suzy is another place which started loving us

Uploaders should be happy now

Don't get youre hope's to high bro...posted there on youre host...it got me 2 infrictions and 5 links deleted til sofar...

Images

Well it seems they changed it now and the host is accepted now...

Images

I believe that was some moderator mistake and all problems was solved by now. You can use us on planetsuzy.

Images

How to upload to your host? I see normal upload from bowser is disabled as is the zoom upload. Viper uploader sometimes works and sometimes not.

Images

Only approved partners can upload files to our host. I will send you details via pm.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last >>