Images

Re: crazyshare.cc - support

Today is payment date ?

Images

Nope.

Images

We sent all payments. Thanks for working with us!

4. Liked by 2 users: alonsospeed, sharingz0ne

Images

Download file by crazyshare

Hello, I can not download any files by crazyshare, after ada time count, the 'download / view now' button in blue appears. I click on it and the count resumes. I even logged in to crazyshare and it did not work.
    Att. tibik

Images

Re: Download file by crazyshare

Try in private mode without any extension and let me know about result

Images

Re: Download file by crazyshare

It worked. thank you. tibik

8. Liked by 1 user: crazyshare

Images

News for affiliates: We sent money to our partner who making payments for us. Soon (several hours) you should get your money.

Also several partners put incorrect payout information. So before you will start complains please check emails for more details.

Thanks for working with us

Banned
    Images

Hello,

Im tired of this error. I try 5-10 times to upload and can`t. After 20 times I can upload..

ERROR: There was a server problem when attempting the upload, please try again later.
    ERROR: There was a server problem when attempting the upload, please try again later.

Images

You still have this issue? Usually its means that one servers is down, but all are up ...

Banned
    Images

I have this issue every day..

Images

I changed server settings for your account. Hope that will help fix your issue

14. Liked by 1 user: sharingz0ne

Images

You all stop using this host...cause the owner of this host is a fucking thief that doesn't pay you if you usemirrorhosts...witch sometimes you have to cause lots of forums have whitelists of hosts that you have to use and crazyshare is not on that list,talked to a couple of other posters that had the same prob as I had and they didn't got payed as well,he and his gang are sticking posters money into theire own pockets...and he doesn't give a damm he told me in a pm...yeah he sended us posters a mail that you have to use his host without mirrors otherwise you don't get payed....who the fuck does he think he is? that he kinda decide if you can post on a forum or not because of his mirror rule...he allready rob you if you use paypal as payment...10% commission...what a joke...my advice is stop using this host cause the dude is only in for the quick buck ( mainly for him self ) and I don't think this host wil be here as long as most other hosters are...

Images

You were informed about our rules (you even complained about it: https://vipergirls.to/threads/338364...1#post31562163) and than you decided to break it anyway.

"witch sometimes you have to cause lots of forums have whitelists of hosts that you have to use and crazyshare is not on that list"
    And someone forcing you to use this forums?

"talked to a couple of other posters that had the same prob as I had and they didn't got payed as well"
    Yes right. We don't pay at all. All uploaders who working with us from months doing charity But it would be nice to see some proof about this couple of posters who didn't get money. I'm pretty sure that they are exist only in your mind.

"who the fuck does he think he is? that he kinda decide if you can post on a forum or not because of his mirror rule."
    That one is simple. My host = my rules. Don't like it = don't use it.

"he allready rob you if you use paypal as payment...10% commission...what a joke..."
    Yes. Exchanger should doing his job for free. Just for you

"my advice is stop using this host cause the dude is only in for the quick buck ( mainly for him self ) and I don't think this host wil be here as long as most other hosters are..."
    Yes. I'm doing everything to grab how much I can. For that purpose I'm offering the higher PPD rates on market and the higher download speed for free users. How bad I'm...

Finally I'm already tired of dealing with you. You were informed about changes in our terms. You could remove files (or move it to another host) and go away. But somehow you decided to stay with us, complains, ignore rules and after that crying in public.

Images

Easy enough to offer hihger PPD payments and higher download speeds so you will attrack more uploaders and more people whoom wil buy a premium account,the only thing is you won't pay um...as for deciding to stay with you...eversince you denided my payment I haven't uploaded anything to your host...

Images

One more time. We are paying.

I'm still waiting for any kind or proof that we didn't pay to several affiliates. As far I remember in entire filehost history there was 2 rejected payments. One was yours. So this couple of your virtual friends who didn't get money most likely don't exist

Page 2 of 9 << First 1234 ... Last >>