A rope is tied to Rubee's bound wrists and tied off high on the post cruelly stressing her shoulders. Another rope is tied to the back of her gag and wrapped around the post and then around her forehead very tightly. Wither her head pulled back and looking straight ahead we can see the drool running out from behind her very tight gag. I leave her for a short while, but I still need to tie off the nipple nooses I installed earlier. I tie them through the ring in her collar and then then I tie them off to a few nails at the front of the pony. I relax and let Rubee ride. At the end of the clip I poke and prod at her a bit with my marshmallow stick as a few tears stream from her eyes. Confident that Rubee will not be getting off the pony until I let her, I turn in for the night. NOTES: By the end of the video the closeup camera is not sharp and has a glow effect... I think there was condensation buildup on the lens. I tried to wipe it off and it helped somewhat. Also, I was disappointed that Rubee was not centered on the pony. It's tough shooting in the middle of the night.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2896kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 315.0 MB