Jennifer Lawrence

Born
    August 15, 1990 in Louisville, Kentucky, USA

Birth Name
    Jennifer Shrader Lawrence

Height
    5' 8" (1.75 m)

Mini Bio
    As the highest-paid actress in the world in 2015 and 2016, and with her films grossing over $5.5 billion worldwide, Jennifer Lawrence is often cited as the most successful actress of her generation. She is also the first person born in the 1990s to have won an acting Oscar.

Jennifer Shrader Lawrence was born August 15, 1990, in Louisville, Kentucky, to Karen (Koch), who manages a children's camp, and Gary Lawrence, who works in construction. She has two older brothers, Ben and Blaine, and has English, German, Irish, and Scottish ancestry.

Her career began when she traveled to Manhattan at the age of fourteen after dropping out of the 8th grade. After conducting her first cold read, agents told her mother that "it was the best cold read by a 14- year-old they had ever heard", and tried to convince her stage mother that she needed to spend the summer in Manhattan. After leaving the agency, Jennifer was spotted by an agent in the midst of shooting an H&M ad and asked to take her picture. The next day, that agent followed up with her and invited her to the studio for a cold-read audition. Again, the agents were highly impressed and strongly urged her mother to allow her to spend the summer in New York City. As fate would have it, she did and subsequently appeared in commercials such as MTV's "My Super Sweet 16" and played a role in the movie The Devil You Know (2013).

Shortly thereafter, her career forced her and her family to move to Los Angeles, where she was cast in the TBS sitcom The Bill Engvall Show (2007), and in smaller movies such as The Poker House (2008) and The Burning Plain (2008).

Her big break came when she played Ree in Winter's Bone (2010), which landed her Academy Award and Golden Globe nominations. Shortly thereafter, she secured the role of Mystique in franchise reboot X-Men: First Class (2011), which went on to be a hit in Summer 2011. Around this time, Lawrence scored the role of a lifetime when she was cast as Katniss Everdeen in the big-screen adaptation of literary sensation The Hunger Games (2012). The film went on to become one of the highest-grossing movies ever, with over $407 million at the US box office, and instantly propelled Lawrence to the A-list among young actors and actresses. Three Hunger Games sequels were released in each consecutive November: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013), The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (2014), and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 (2015), with Lawrence reprising her role.

In 2012, the romantic comedy Silver Linings Playbook (2012) earned her the Academy Award, Golden Globe Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, Satellite Award, and the Independent Spirit Award for Best Actress, among other accolades, making her the youngest person ever to be nominated for two Academy Awards for Best Actress and the second-youngest Best Actress winner.

She starred in David O. Russell's popular drama-comedy American Hustle (2013), as Roselyn Rosenfield, and teamed with the director again to play inventor Joy Mangano in another family comedy, Joy (2015), for which she earned Oscar nominations for both roles (Best Supporting Actress and Best Actress, respectively).

Banned
      Images

Re: Jennifer Lawrence

JENNIFER LAWRENCE Leaves An Evening with Judd Apatow in Los Angeles -

Images

Quote Originally Posted by obelix011 View Post
      JENNIFER LAWRENCE Leaves An Evening with Judd Apatow in Los Angeles -
      Date?
      "It's time to pay for your Sins."
      Everyone talks about gay bars and gay clubs, why not let's go beyond gay. Let's go enchanted. That way when you say your into S&M it means Sorcery and Magic. - Robin Williams

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Assassin View Post
      Date?
      Yes, I'd very much like to. It be better than her actual date Chris Martin...maybe, for me at least...

It was from May 6th, why need to concoct an alibi?

4. Liked by 1 user: Zarathos

Images

Quote Originally Posted by kitpowers007 View Post
      Yes, I'd very much like to. It be better than her actual date Chris Martin...maybe, for me at least...

It was from May 6th, why need to concoct an alibi?
      I'd go on a date with her. Actually I'd like to do more than that. And no wise guy. I need the date for my collection. All my pics I have of her have the date of the event, before the event title.
      Everyone talks about gay bars and gay clubs, why not let's go beyond gay. Let's go enchanted. That way when you say your into S&M it means Sorcery and Magic. - Robin Williams

Elite Member
      Images

@ N Y C, May 01, 2015

Elite Member
      Images

@ W Magazine Photo Shoot 2014

Images

'@ W Magazine Photo Shoot 2014'

Thanks for the post, but what in the hell is W thinking? I don't care what sort of camera someone uses, dslr, medium format, mirrorless, film, what have you, but do NOT use pop up flash, it looks like crap! This guy is NOT terry Richardson and just can't pull it off. At least he's not chicken winging it. Did they not have a budget for photography, or are they just being cheap, or are they thinking they're being clever? These are not flattering at all.

Images

NYC 6/10/15

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Que View Post

NYC 6/10/15
      Tagged pics.

Elite Member
      Images

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Assassin View Post
      Tagged pics.
      Spassy few more tags, Enjoy

@ N Y C, June10, 2015

Images

go here to see jennifer lawrence leaked photos with the cum shot to her face

https://vipergirls.to/threads/986598-...ghlight=leaked
      Lead me not into temptation! I know the way by heart!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by army1959 View Post
      go here to see jennifer lawrence leaked photos with the cum shot to her face

https://vipergirls.to/threads/986598-...ghlight=leaked

Those pics are not of Jennifer, they look nothing like her.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by azm89 View Post
      Those pics are not of Jennifer, they look nothing like her.
      https://vipergirls.to/threads/723422-...ghlight=leaked
      Lead me not into temptation! I know the way by heart!

Images

Those cumshot pics are NOT Jennifer Lawrence, in fact there are several pics in your post that aren't Jen. For example, the second to last one is Aubrey Plaza.

Images

We've already gone over this. The leaks don't belong in this section.

Page 19 of 69 << First ... 9171819202129 ... Last >>