As told by Eden The man in the white Lab Coat disappears for a while. I struggle while tied by my neck. After a while he returns with more tape! He wraps my lower legs individually in a criss-cross pattern, but he doesn't tape my ankles together. He does some more decorative taping on my upper body. He also tapes across my tits very tightly. Now he tightens my neckrope and me up on my tiptoes. After a few minutes of this, my calves are burning. Things get worse though... He starts spanking my ass, and I mean hard! He puts on his glasses and starts taking notes as I suffer and pray my calves don't give out. He finally removes the neck rope. He walks me back and forth a few times, but soon he strings me back up by my neck again. Its even tighter than before. I'm back on my tippy toes again. He gets more tape and tapes my ankles. I'm once again released from the neck rope. He orders me to hop back and forth across the room. I can barely breathe at this point as the tape is so tight around my chest and stomach. Now he's making me hop!! After he tires of that, he makes me hop in place and in a circle. Just as I feel I'm going to pass out once again, He orders me to stop and lets me sit down... Finally!! He once again starts adding more tape, Jeez. He uses it on my face this time. Under my chin and over my head, and then over the bridge of my nose. He leaves me seated. Between the tape and the pantyhose, I can barely see anything, so I don't dare try and get up. After a bit, I hear a camera clicking away. The man then makes me stand and I hear him taking more pics. I soon black out and then I finally wake up. What a dream!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 414.8 MB