Cast: Mrs Mischief (Dana Kane)
Genres: brunette, blowjob, cumshot, BABYSITTER, facial, taboo, milf, mature, fetish, pov
Video language: English

You can't imagine how happy I am to be babysitting you again, and I'm so turned on when you ask me to come to your room...I start touching myself immediately, thinking you've asked me in to fuck again.
But you say that what you really want is for me to make myself scarce tonight so that you can have your girlfriend Cindy over, because tonight's the night. I'm jealous that you'd rather screw your little virgin girlfriend than me, so I tell you that the only way I'll let you get into Cindy's panties tonight is if you fuck me - first.
Of course you agree; your dick's straining against your pants already. Come over here and let me suck your sweet young cock...and maybe you'll get the chance to pop your girlfriend's cherry later tonight.
That's a good boy...let babysitter lie back on your bed and guide that big cock right into my wet, waiting pussy. Cindy may get you, but she's going to get you second.
Yes, make me come on your cock, baby...get it soaking wet...because you're going to keep it dirty - soaked in babysitter's pussy juice - until Cindy gets here. The first thing she's going to taste when she sucks your dick, is me.
Now be a good boy and drop that first load right across babysitters face...you'll last longer for Cindy that way.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 385.0 MB