Page 4 of 117 << First ... 234561454104 ... Last >>

Thread: 3D Games [Rpg, Action, VN, Adv.....]  

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Synthetic Love

Developer / Publisher: kexboy
    Tags: kexboy, adult game, adv, visual novel, interactive, erotic adventure, sexy girls, big tits, beautiful ass, all sex,
    Censorship: No
    Language: Eng
    Version: 0.5.0
    Size: 234 megabytes.
    Description:

Main character is a scientist who has invented a way to increase sexual desire and sensitivity in women. There is a side effect though - short-term memory loss. In other words, a person who has taken the medicine enjoys vivid sexual sensations but then cannot remember what has happened. The main character tries to get rid of this side effect.
    He works in his mansion with a lab up in the mountains. There are three girls there with him: a lab assistant, a housemaid and a gardener. He carries out experiments on them: gives various versions of the medicine to the girls and has sex with them trying to find out which one won't erase their memories.
    But something went wrong...
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download SynLoveRC050_pc.rar from fboom.me (234.53 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Alchemist

Developer / Publisher: Witch-Dev
    Tags: witch-dev, 3d game, animated, big ass, fantasy, male protagonist, pov, vaginal sex,
    Version: 0.1.2
    Size: 1194 megabytes.
    Description:

This is an early prototype of an yet unnamed erotic video game about a man and woman who stumble into another world full of magic.​
    -Player shouldn't glitch as much anymore while moving, improvements to his feet IK system and physics blending were made.
    -Witch has now a running animation instead of just walking super fast.
    -changes to the level lighting were made.

-The first version had a major bug which made the sex animations not work.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Alchemist-0-1-2 - (3 x 500 MB)
    Download Alchemist-0-1-2.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Alchemist-0-1-2.part2.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Alchemist-0-1-2.part3.rar from fboom.me (194.09 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Blooming Love

Developer / Publisher: Bright Sun Studios
    Tags: bright sun studios, renpy, visual novel, lesbian, masturbation,
    Version: 0.5a
    Size: 395 megabytes.
    Description:

You play as the eldest of two sisters. You ran away from home years ago due to your bad relationship with your father and now your sister has suddenly decided to do the same. You haven't spoken or seen much of your sister in the last five years and your somewhat surprised when she askes for your help. You agree to let her stay at your apartment for a while, ignorant to what a beautiful girl your sister has become and the strange feelings you'll soon feel for her. When she arrives, she informs you that your mother hasn't come home in days and that father has started acting nervous and suspicous. You decide that it's better for everyone if your sister stays with you as long as she needs. You are also full aware however of the monitary problems her pressence will create...
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download BloomingLove-05a-pc.rar from fboom.me (395.70 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Dating my Daughter

Developer / Publisher: MrDotsGames
    Tags: mrdots games, adult game, sexy ass, ren'py, date-sim, interactive, sexy girl, blonde, big tits, father-daughter, seduced, all sex, voyeur,
    Version: 0.16 chp.2 + extra + walkthrough
    Size: 6297 megabytes.
    Description:

s you know, chapter 02 is a new exe. This version is already pre-patched and the incest is restored.
    For anyone experiencing this issue (image below). You need to open v0.14 (the final one, link above) open your saves, finish the game and close it. Afterwards open v0.15 (the new one) and it'll display properly. v0.15 expected you to have finished the game and have the files (it's stupid but i can't do anything about it.)
    Version 0.16 Changelog:
    -Fixed grammar errors (Day 15)
    -Fixed severance payment bug.
    -Added Relationship menu
    -Added Day 16
    Extra scenes + images for $20 Tier
    • D masturbating at home scene (with animation)
    • F jerking off at the hotel (with animation)
    • F massaging D's boobs at the squash game (with animation)
    • F massaging D's ass at the squash game (with animation)
    • Extended Squash game (Including nude)
    • F playing with D's nipples in the spa (with animation)
    • F fingering D's pussy in the spa (with animation)
    • F fingering E's pussy in the spa (with animation)
    • D and F masturbating together (with animation)
    • F masturbating D (with animation)
    • F kissing D's pussy
    • D giving F a boobjob (with animation)
    Final Words
    I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for following me throughout 2017 during the development of the game.
    Your feedback and continued support has been overwhelming, and myself as well as my team are really excited for what the new year has in store and what we have planned for our game. You guys rock!
    As always, if you have any questions, suggestions, bugs to report, etc. please send me a message.
    Have a nice day!
    Screenshots:

Links:

Dating_my_Daughter_version_0.16chp.2_extra_walkthrough - (13 x 500 MB)
    Download Dating my Daughter version 0.16chp.2 + extra + walkthrough.part01.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Dating my Daughter version 0.16chp.2 + extra + walkthrough.part02.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Dating my Daughter version 0.16chp.2 + extra + walkthrough.part03.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Dating my Daughter version 0.16chp.2 + extra + walkthrough.part04.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Dating my Daughter version 0.16chp.2 + extra + walkthrough.part05.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Dating my Daughter version 0.16chp.2 + extra + walkthrough.part06.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Dating my Daughter version 0.16chp.2 + extra + walkthrough.part07.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Dating my Daughter version 0.16chp.2 + extra + walkthrough.part08.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Dating my Daughter version 0.16chp.2 + extra + walkthrough.part09.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Dating my Daughter version 0.16chp.2 + extra + walkthrough.part10.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Dating my Daughter version 0.16chp.2 + extra + walkthrough.part11.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Dating my Daughter version 0.16chp.2 + extra + walkthrough.part12.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Dating my Daughter version 0.16chp.2 + extra + walkthrough.part13.rar from fboom.me (297.67 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Mother Seduction

Developer / Publisher: Tremmi
    Tags: tremmi, mom-son, milf, incest, renpy, brother-sister,
    Version: 0.80
    Size: 1863 megabytes.
    Description:

Hello, everyone, My name is Tremmi, I would like to present to you my project. It is visual novel "Mother seduction".This is story about teenager and his mother. This is story about complicated relationship, about hidden desires and lustful characters. Follow me on the story path to reveal the history of the family of the main character)
    Screenshots:

Links:

Mother_seduction-0.8-pc - (4 x 500 MB)
    Download Mother_seduction-0.8-pc.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Mother_seduction-0.8-pc.part2.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Mother_seduction-0.8-pc.part3.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Mother_seduction-0.8-pc.part4.rar from fboom.me (363.12 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Long Live the Princess

Developer / Publisher: Belle
    Tags: belle, male protagonist, mind control, threesome, lesbian, voyeur, anal, milf,
    Version: 0.4
    Size: 154 megabytes.
    Description:

You live a simple life in a small fantasy town. You possess few talents except that of Truthsaying, the ability to magically tell if someone is lying.

One day news arrives that the King is dead of old age and that his daughter, Princess Selena, is coming to your town for her coronation. When a person close to you gets murdered soon after, and you learn that you are the only person who can save the world from an unspecified calamity, things get rather heated.

Serving under a powerful sorceress, you are taught the ability to manipulate people's minds. With this knowledge in hand and a potty-mouthed pixie in tow, you are told to prepare for the arrival of the Princess so that you can seduce her and save the world (the details of this elude you). Until then, however, you must practice. How appealing, then, that this practice means using your magic to seduce as many of the town's girls as possible.

Life is about to become... satisfying.
    - Added two new girls (Samarra and Nell) and some of their core events (featuring more than 110 new images). Please note that the new girls are not available until after a few days into the story.
    - Added the first stage of agility training.
    - Slightly expanded Callie's changing room scene.
    - Slightly expanded Evelyn's night scene.
    - Slightly expanded Primrose's night scene.
    - Loading old saves (from version 0.3.0 and up) should now work. Some changes may still cause old saves to break, depending on where you saved.
    - Updated graphics for Evelyn's night scenes.
    - Added text to show when an ability check is successful. Not all checks will display these messages.
    - Primrose's schedule extended beyond two weeks.
    - Minor tweaks to first conversation with Thaddeus if it occurs later than expected.
    - Placeholder next/previous page buttons on clue screen if you somehow have more than 15 clues.
    - Minor bugfixes
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download LongLiveThePrincess-0.4.0-pc.rar from fboom.me (154.16 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: New Life With My Daughter

Developer / Publisher: VanderGames
    Tags: vandergames, anal, lesbian, voyeurism, exhibitionism, group sex, bondage,
    Language: Eng, Rus
    Version: 0.5.0
    Size: 722 megabytes.
    Description:

You are a man of 37 years. You work as a programmer at home and earn good money. And then one day a girl of 18 appears on your doorstep and declares that she is your daughter. You will have the opportunity to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and maybe get to know her very closely.

Gameplay

You will choose between two or more decisions that have a negative or positive impact on the result of the day and the main story.
    In the game at the moment only one stat is "to like".
    Every time you make a choice, you'll win or lose a point depending on the decision you make.
    Quality rendered graphics (original images 1920x1080)

Characters

The main characters are you and your daughter, whom you yourself choose names.
    There will be secondary characters, such as your daughter's girlfriend, a girl from an online chat room, etc. But the main focus will be on the content of "father-daughter."

- Added 125 image, 7 animations and 3 mini-animations)).

- Added three new characters.

- Changed the structure of the game, the old save will not work. (if you does not want to go start again, I added 4 saves at the end of each day, but you will not change the character's name)

- In the game, only the English language. Russian language will appear in a few days
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download New Life With My Daughter [v0.5.0] .rar from fboom.me (722.19 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Angelica Origins

Developer / Publisher: Kelo Games
    Tags: kelo games, 3dcg, female protagonist, corruption, virgin, innocent, college, handjob, oral sex,
    Version: 0.2.2
    Size: 165 megabytes.
    Description:

Angelica Origins want to be a story of a normal girl in her transformation to someone special. I want you to see with her eyes what will happen to her after she reach her 18th birthday. So if you want, help me to improve my games with your advices and opinions, support me if you can to make this as a serious project to work with (I've already work 3 months just to learn how to create the base of a game, and more I have to learn.), follow Angelica and her story (I don't want to spoil too much).
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Angelica_Origin_0.2.2.rar from fboom.me (165.94 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Dual Family

Developer / Publisher: Gumdrop Games
    Tags: gumdrop games, 3dcg, multiple protagonist, male protagonist, milf, voyeurism, incest, oral sex, groping, seduction,
    Version: 0.91 Custom Edition
    Size: 639 megabytes.
    Description:

Dual Family is a first person adult visual novel/life simulation that allows you to choose the man you want you be - but more importantly - the woman you want to love. Choose to be either the Father or Son - experiencing two separate and unique stories from two different perspectives!
    Each character selection contains exclusive scenes and dialogue you will only experience in their respective campaign. The two campaigns complement one another, each providing unique story exposition and scenarios to explore from different perspectives.

The Story:
    A wife and husband can no longer stand each other - for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent.

THE SON

Mom morning after segment (Dick & Ass)
    Mom shower spying segment (Full frontal, multiple profiles)
    Mom masturbation segment ( Full frontal, multiple profiles)
    Cousin drunk segment (Upskirt peek)
    Escape & dinner segments (Ties in father canon)
    Mystery visitor at night segment
    THE FATHER

Daughter dream segment (Bare ass, back, chest)
    Niece + Daughter kitchen segment (Intro Karen)
    Optional exposition segment (Room searching)
    Niece + Daughter bedroom segment (Daughter nudity)
    Surprise shower visitor segment (Full frontal, multiple profiles)
    Dinner & night segments (Story lead)

Changelog

GENERAL
    Added 2 gallery and 2 secret puzzles to find and complete
    Deleted the few unused images from game archive
    CUSTOM EDITION ONLY
    Added 4 new Christmas CE character clothing for profiles & character cards!
    Secret items to look out for:
    A Dial
    A Lid
    In case you're not familiar how to switch the character profile clothing, head to the SECRETS menu and click the question mark button. You can cycle each characters clothing by clicking them, combining them in any order that you desire. Returning to the PROFILES menu will show your selected character clothes, along with their respective character cards being updated.

Thanks for your patience. See you soon!
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Dual_Family_-_Version_0.91_CE.rar from fboom.me (639.15 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: My Best Friend's Family

Developer / Publisher: Iceridlah Games
    Tags: iceridlah games, romance, teasing, big dicks, big breasts, milf,
    Version: 0.0.2
    Size: 117 megabytes.
    Description:

Tom moved in next to the Petersson family three years ago and became best friends with their son. The Peterssons now consider him a part of their family. Certain tensions and feelings are near tipping points that could push them into new unexplored territories. There will be more to the overall story than I can elaborate on at the moment as it would spoil things.

Changelog

*Added playing Joe to Day 1 Monday
    *4 new days added (Day 2 Tuesday to Day 5 Friday)
    *Fixed a minor problem with the day indicator
    *Added patreon button (Bah, the ugly things! I tried to make it small at least.)
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download My_Best_Friend_s_Family_-_Version_0.0.2.rar from fboom.me (117.11 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Peasant's Quest

Developer / Publisher: Tinkerer
    Tags: tinkerer, rpg maker, daz3d, nudity, rpg, fantasy,
    Version: 0.71
    Size: 888 megabytes.
    Description:

I'm currently working on an adult game based on the RPG Maker MV engine, with a lot of adult and non-adult artwork which I create in DAZ Studio. The game is called Peasant's Quest and is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farmboy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.

My goal is to create a somewhat sand box type of game by making most of the quests/stories non-linear. You will (eventually) be able to meet and interact with many different NPC's and form a relationship with them based on the way you treat them. Although there will be plenty of sexual materials, I also aim to make the game enjoyable as an RPG game in it's own right with plenty of puzzles and character building opportunities.

Changelog

So, what's new?

- New startup image/title scene. Yeah, I know, not a big deal, but I wanted to start the new year fresh.
    - New character: Victoria, the mayor's wife....
    - Rent a house in the village.
    - New scene with Frida, and updated/modified existing scenes to take into account a possible pregnancy.
    - Some very basic, small scale farming
    - Visually improved map section, for Frida's house.
    - Some 50+ new images.
    - Added a few guards to the village, and a prison....
    - Boars now also drop pig fat
    - Improved HUD. Now features sun/moon disc, day number, health bar and fatigue bar (green). It's still very much a work in progress, but it's a start.
    - New armour (chainmail). Bows and Quarter staffs can now no longer be used in conjunction with a shield.
    - Several bug fixes, most notably: The '100 boar' bug and 'can't keep bat breeder after Erevi is pregnant' bug.
    - The latest quests now show up in the 'key items' section, as a sort of crude quest log. Only applies to the newly added quests, but it's a first attempt at a quest log.
    - Exchanged icons for states and magic. Will eventually exchange all inventory icons.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Peasant_s_Quest_-_Version_0.71.rar from fboom.me (888.72 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Bonfire

Developer / Publisher: Hogswild Prasetto
    Tags: hogswild prasetto, adventure, rpg, fantasy, masturbation, orc,
    Version: 0.15
    Size: 3001 megabytes.
    Description:

Bonfire is a free interactive erotic adventure with events and narrative focused on the bonding relationships that develop between the player-controlled protagonist and other characters found in the story, as he explores a realm where magic and sexual intercourse are tightly interlocked. The game will feature a dynamic story line where the goal of the player, in the role of a male individual, will be to unlock new story sequences and discover new characters by exploring or questing around the environment. The adult scenes will not just be described, but actually delivered as interactive animations!

Changelog

This version features the works in progress of a bath house complex (right now only one room). An idea suggested by a highly intelligent satyr scientist and then largely approved by the rest of the community. The place can be found northeast of the Island portal.
    Bath house comes with a new interactive handjob pose for two characters.
    Oriol can now be invited to the bath house by first discovering the place, then coming back out to inform him about its whereabouts. The other NPCs will follow on a patch version.
    Raised the limits for shaft girth (yes, some people want even bigger), as well as lowering them for other things such as testes size: gotta please both ends of the spectrum.
    Hands can now be chunkier.
    Asses can now be rounder.
    "Drool totem" patron reward. Can be found on the trail that leads to the Stargaze circle, and can be placed anywhere at will, once acquired.
    Pose mode now allows panoramic camera mode (same as on the sex poses). Press C to recenter the camera, if you go too far with it.

Now onto some of the fixes:
    Interactive poses can no longer be triggered during foreplay, which would cause a really weird mess between the characters.
    Orcs now properly distance themselves from one another during foreplay, giving them the necessary room to snog without spinning their heads like crazy.
    Braided beard texture now shows the right colors.
    Eyebrow animations have been smoothed out.
    "Derpy" eye occurrences reduced thanks to an all new piece of code handling it.
    Singlet-Fat clipping problems around the chest now solved
    I haven't had sleep in 30 hours.
    Fantasies list can now be brought up by clicking on it's buff icon on the left of the screen. F still works like before.
    Aubergine spawn rate increased.

Known issues:
    Skin shader has been modified in order to allow more accurate color picking for your dudes, but this means that all your previous BABs will now look discolored (even the NPCs saved with them)
    Strange "full hair pants texture" bug likely still occurs as I have no way to test it on any of my development machines (it simply does not happen to me at all...)
    Screenshots:

Links:

Bonfire_-_Version_0.15_Win64 - (7 x 500 MB)
    Download Bonfire_-_Version_0.15_Win64.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Bonfire_-_Version_0.15_Win64.part2.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Bonfire_-_Version_0.15_Win64.part3.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Bonfire_-_Version_0.15_Win64.part4.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Bonfire_-_Version_0.15_Win64.part5.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Bonfire_-_Version_0.15_Win64.part6.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Bonfire_-_Version_0.15_Win64.part7.rar from fboom.me (1.37 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Big Brother

Developer / Publisher: Dark Silver
    Tags: dark silver, adventure, adv, rpg, 3dcg, seduction, corruption, big tits, incest, sex, bath, oral, masturbate, voyeur, mom-son, brother-sister,
    Version: 0.12.0.005
    Size: 1772 megabytes.
    Description:

SO, WHAT IS «BIG BROTHER»? It's a turn based erotic game for 18+ players. A sandbox with multiple scenario lines which are crossing with each other in some unexpected and non-trivial ways. Almost all of player's action is important and may change further doings. All the characters are well elaborated, have their own personality, personal secrets and preferences. There will be more characters in the future.
    STORY
    Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Alex's father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.
    Changelog
    Ann gets a new job
    Because of this, Max and Ann's relationship grows to another level
    New sex ed lessons with Lisa and Ann
    New series of events with Olivia if you didn't pick Lisa & Olivia route
    New character Diane, Olivia's mom
    New location: Olivia's house
    A new movie
    Screenshots:

Links:

Big_Brother_-_Version_0.12.0.005 - (4 x 500 MB)
    Download Big_Brother_-_Version_0.12.0.005.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Big_Brother_-_Version_0.12.0.005.part2.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Big_Brother_-_Version_0.12.0.005.part3.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Big_Brother_-_Version_0.12.0.005.part4.rar from fboom.me (272.67 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Nightclub Xxx

Developer / Publisher: Chinsen3d
    Tags: chinsen3d, visual novel, big tits, sci-fi, prostitution, 3dcg,
    Version: 0.02.3
    Size: 916 megabytes.
    Description:

The idea is to create a visual novel where you will be able to make some decisions. It wil mostly be side image based with some scene renders. It will be a work in progress so you will get the chance to see early stages of the game until it's finished. This version is mostly you running into Bryci. The answers that you give will later on have a point based system behind it so you're choices will have some effect on how your relationship with a character evolves. The choices aren't right or wrong though. It's not a black/white sort of thing.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Nightclub_Xxx_-_Version_0.02.3 - (2 x 500 MB)
    Download Nightclub_Xxx_-_Version_0.02.3.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Nightclub_Xxx_-_Version_0.02.3.part2.rar from fboom.me (416.22 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Dating my Daughter

Developer / Publisher: MrDots Games
    Tags: mrdots games, date-sim, visual novel, big tits, father-daughter, seduced, voyeur, incest, sexy girl, interactive, masturbate, dildo,
    Version: 0.16 (Chapter 2) Patched + Extra
    Size: 731 megabytes.
    Description:

You'll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a "father-daughter" date with you. You'll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more "father-daughter" dates with you in the future.
    Gameplay
    You'll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of the date and the main story as well.There are two stats (at the moment) in the game: Friendship and Love. You can see them at the top right corner of the screen.Every time you make a choice, you'll win or lose a point (sometimes more than one) depending on the decision you make. For example, if you choose to stare at your daughter's ass and she catches you, you'll lose 1 friendship point.You'll have to get a certain amount points to advance in the game. If you fail, you'll have to repeat the date.There will be secondary characters like your ex-wife, your daughter's best friend, your coworkers, etc. but the main focus will be on F/D content.

Changelog

-Fixed grammar errors (Day 15)
    -Fixed severance payment bug.
    -Added Relationship menu
    -Added Day 16

Extra scenes
    • D masturbating at home scene (with animation)
    • F jerking off at the hotel (with animation)
    • F massaging D's boobs at the squash game (with animation)
    • F massaging D's ass at the squash game (with animation)
    • Extended Squash game (Including nude)
    • F playing with D's nipples in the spa (with animation)
    • F fingering D's pussy in the spa (with animation)
    • F fingering E's pussy in the spa (with animation)
    • D and F masturbating together (with animation)
    • F masturbating D (with animation)
    • F kissing D's pussy
    • D giving F a boobjob (with animation)
    Screenshots:

Links:

Dating_my_Daughter_-_Version_0.16_Chapter_2_Patched_Extra - (2 x 500 MB)
    Download Dating_my_Daughter_-_Version_0.16__Chapter_2__Patched___Extra.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Dating_my_Daughter_-_Version_0.16__Chapter_2__Patched___Extra.part2.rar from fboom.me (231.26 MB)

Page 4 of 117 << First ... 234561454104 ... Last >>