Name: Lawyer By Trade

Developer / Publisher: AdultJunkie
    Tags: adultjunkie, visual novel, nudity, blowjob, masturbation, handjob,
    Censorship: No
    Language: Eng
    Version: 0.21
    Size: 297 megabytes.
    Description:

It's an adult novel and a story about a man starting his first job as a lawyer without previous work experience. (Its a short demo version)

Changelog

- small improvements, changed the gameplay per request,
    - New explicit scenes( i know you guys will love it)
    - Little story continuation
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Lawyer_By_Trade_-_Version_0.21.rar from fboom.me (297.95 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: The Poolside Adventure Part 1 Remake

Developer / Publisher: Offshore
    Tags: offshore, oral sex, anal sex, vaginal sex, foot fetish, spanking, office sex, threesome, double penetration, club sex, domination,
    Version: 0.4.0
    Size: 1707 megabytes.
    Description:

I've started working on The Poolside Adventure Part 1 Remake. I want to do it once again with better story, better gameplay, new events, maybe new characters and some other stuff.

Changelog

- 29 new static images. (185 in total)
    - 5 new animations. (55 in total)
    Screenshots:

Links:

fboom.me

Keep2Share.cc

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Lust Affect + Patch 0.953

Developer / Publisher: Kosmos Games
    Tags: kosmos games, erotic adventure, quest, visual novel, animation, space, corruption, all sex, seduction, handjob, big tits, big ass,
    Language: Eng, Fren, Rus
    Version: 0.952
    Size: 1144 megabytes.
    Description:

We would like to present our new project to you. This will be a game parody, freely based on the "Mass Effect" universe. You can download the WIP version of the game already, it contains sexually explicit material. Just saying. You will play as a clone of a certain Commander. Your goal as the Captain-in-Chief is quite simple - the seduction of all the women onboard the Star Ship". Good luck with your mission, Captain!

Changelog

You can return Tali and have sex with her! (without clothes, of course)
    Grupovushka with Miranda and Liara
    We continue to corrupt the EDI
    If you play as a female character, Shepard can have sex with Garrus in front of the crew!
    13 animated sex scenes.
    I added the first bad ending. To get it, you have to be a very bad boy until the very meeting with the Legion.
    I am correcting the balance. I try to make the game more intuitive. Now the quest with Liara can not be missed, if you have enough points of the hero.
    A new planet and a planetary battle against geths.
    2 locations remade
    Edited old bugs.
    Screenshots:

Links:

fboom.me

Private Member
    Images
    Name: My Lovely Daughter

Developer / Publisher: Caizer Games
    Tags: caizer games, visual novel, pov, bdsm, toys, anal, blowjob, public sex,
    Version: 0.1
    Size: 187 megabytes.
    Description:

What is MLD about? MLD simulate a type of "Visual Novel" and "Corruption". Im using: TyranoBuilder, Daz3D, Photoshop.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download My_Lovely_Daughter_-_Version_0.1.rar from fboom.me (187.55 MB)
    Download My_Lovely_Daughter_-_Version_0.1.rar from k2s.cc (187.55 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Petting Daddy

Developer / Publisher: Hentai & Hentai
    Tags: hentai & hentai, public sex, family sex, milf, sex toys,
    Version: Christmas Special
    Size: 339 megabytes.
    Description:

George W. is a lone living guy at his own home after he has been sent away from his family until he has proven his worth. His family requests he comes a decent adult and build a family but all George W. cares is to find a living woman to sleep with him. One day he didn't just find a woman that will accept him but also a family along her. Now will George W. become a good daddy for his newfound family and his parents?
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Petting_Daddy_-_Christmas_Special.rar from fboom.me (339.40 MB)
    Download Petting_Daddy_-_Christmas_Special.rar from k2s.cc (339.40 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Xmas Bonus

Developer / Publisher: TK8000
    Tags: tk8000, 2dvg, oral sex, romance, seduction, big tits, titfuck, cosplay, male protagonist, slice of life, vaginal sex,
    Version: 1.0 Completed
    Size: 190 megabytes.
    Description:

As Alex was expelled from her home by Alexandra, he has two options for Christmas: to spend with Lucy or Milena. The player will be able to choose one of two paths. Each of them will have other options to see different stories.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Xmas_Bonus_-_Version_1.0.rar from fboom.me (190.12 MB)
    Download Xmas_Bonus_-_Version_1.0.rar from k2s.cc (190.12 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Timestamps, unconditional love

Developer / Publisher: Motkeyz
    Tags: motkeyz, visual novel, 3d, adventure, anal, cuckold, breastfeeding, milf, masturbation, super power,
    Version: 0.0.27
    Size: 523 megabytes.
    Description:

You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. Your life is a mess and it doesn't seem worth living... But lucky for you your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes.... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow...
    Will you help them make the good choices?
    Finaly, after hours of corrections and modification it's done for this version. You will be able to play up to day 3 when you awake.
    Keep in mind that lot if time have been place to find solutions with new engine. Dev have made major improvement but there is some place to more and im sure we made the right choice with this engine in the long run. Now that this part is done... let's create!!

The first chapter is plan to be seven working days.

Hope you enjoy, Merry christmas!
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Timestamps, unconditional love Version 0.0.27.rar from fboom.me (523.26 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Maidfever

[b]Developer / Publisher: Pinkplayzone
    Tags: pinkplayzone, 3dcg, sim, lesbian, twins, dating, orgy, anal, voyeurism, harem, touching, groping,
    Version: 0.06
    Size: 139 megabytes.
    DescriMaidfever is an adult business simulation game with dating elements. The main part of the game is to create a successful maid business. To achieve this, you can buy used maids or create your own. Train and educate them in different tasks and fields and start earning money with them. Get your business running, earn money, meet and impress other characters in the game and date them... The gameplay is dynamic and you can play it in different ways. You can try to reach different targets or you can just play until you own everything in the game. There will be plenty of things to discover...
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Maidfever Version 0.06.rar from fboom.me (139.62 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Man Of The House

Developer / Publisher: Faerin
    Tags: faerin, date-sim, erotic adventure, male protagonist, sexy girls, big tits, big ass, handjob, erotic content, family sex, mother-son, brother-sister,
    Version: 0.6.4 Extra+Save+Walkthrough
    Size: 447 megabytes.
    Description:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
    Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
    * Depending on your preferences.

incest game :change xml file,
    Cut the old one out and paste the new one in.

v0.6.4:
    Lots of bugfixes and revisiting older images and dialogs.
    Besides that, as you guys have decided, Claire is the "star" of this update!
    I hope you guys enjoy it and if you come across any bugs, please let me know!
    New events
    This update is all about Claire, I have added several new event chains and small dialogs/scenes for her!
    Also added a temporary menu background, merry Christmas guys!
    Bugfixes
    • Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again.
    • Fixed a bug stat prevented some of Veronica's memories from unlocking.
    • Fixed a bug that causes white images to show up for Veronica.
    • Updated the launcher image.
    Extra
    • Added some more bonus images to the extra version.
    Have fun with the new version and feedback is highly appreciated, as always!
    Enjoy the holidays!
    All the best,
    Faerin
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Man Of The House - Version 0.6.4 Extra.rar from fboom.me (447.06 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Max's life

Developer / Publisher: Kuggazer
    Tags: kuggazer, 3dcg, big tits, footjob, groping, handjob, animated, male protagonist, masturbation, milf, big ass, oral sex, titfuck, vaginal sex, anal sex,
    Version: 0.7.5
    Size: 1994 megabytes.
    Description:

Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py. The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.9 GB

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Milf's Building

Developer / Publisher: Chaisax-games
    Tags: chaisax-games, 3dcg, adventure, big tits, female protagonist, rpg, seduction, voyeurism,
    Version: 1.0
    Size: 530 megabytes.
    Description:

It's a RPG Maker game with big titted French girls.
    Thats all I know?
    Merry Xmas!!!​
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download MILFS_BUILDING.rar from fboom.me (530.40 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Blooming Love

Developer / Publisher: Bright Sun Studios
    Tags: bright sun studios, renpy, lesbian, big breasts,
    Version: 0.5
    Size: 395 megabytes.
    Description:

About Blooming Love
    You play as the eldest of two sisters. You ran away from home years ago due to your bad relationship with your father and now your sister has suddenly decided to do the same. You haven't spoken or seen much of your sister in the last five years and your somewhat surprised when she askes for your help. You agree to let her stay at your apartment for a while, ignorant to what a beautiful girl your sister has become and the strange feelings you'll soon feel for her. When she arrives, she informs you that your mother hasn't come home in days and that father has started acting nervous and suspicous. You decide that it's better for everyone if your sister stays with you as long as she needs. You are also full aware however of the monitary problems her pressence will create...
    Change log:

v0.5
    - Added Day 5
    - Re-rendered some of the 1920x1080 images from day 1
    - Added some music tracks to the game's music library
    - Fixed some issues the images from earlier versions
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download BloomingLove-0.5-pc.rar from fboom.me (395.64 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Horny As(s)ylum

Developer / Publisher: Horny As(s)ylum
    Tags: horny as(s)ylum, male protagonist, 3d game, horror, milf, animated, mind control, paranormal, vaginal sex,
    Version: 0.08
    Size: 3237 megabytes.
    Description:

0.08:
    I had to include a new location as the previous locations couldn't be used for the next part of the game where the hero will need to start deciding the fate of his follow bus members. With the addition of the Sewer System and the Dungeon cells it will surely make things interesting.
    Added:
    1. A new scene
    2. A new Book (be sure to always check on the Journal for hints)
    3. A New location
    4. Added the Sewer system. This was intended to be a labyrinth but I did not want people to get lost so easily so I made it simple with just 2-3 turns. Expect in the future a much larger one with snakes and water.
    5. Added some more decorations around the house like a fence near the Bus and a few other things. Slowly I will build up that location so that the players can exit and roam around the house.
    6. Added a new Keylock Puzzle (easiest ever)
    Bugs Fixed:
    1. Fixed a location at the stairs where the player will walk through a wall and fall.
    2. Fixed a location where the player will freeze
    3. V-SYNC is now forced on lowest quality Settings. This means that those of you who had lots of frame drops -and had been forced to use the lowest settings- will feel a big difference on your graphics card.
    4. Some performance fixes.
    *NOTE* - If your SAVE files are gone then that means you had a bugged version of them or there was something wrong with them. The Save's will now check for integrity and if they are faulty then they will auto-delete to avoid problems.

Additions that still need work
    1. Currently working on adding light Switches. The lights have been more time-consuming that I originally thought so I will try to include them in the next update as all my attempts have resulted in lower FPS so until I find a better solution I will avoid adding them as people are having problems with the FPS as is.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Horny_Asylum - (7 x 500 MB)
    Download Horny_Asylum.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Horny_Asylum.part2.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Horny_Asylum.part3.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Horny_Asylum.part4.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Horny_Asylum.part5.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Horny_Asylum.part6.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Horny_Asylum.part7.rar from fboom.me (237.60 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Lust Effect

Developer / Publisher: Kosmos Games
    Tags: kosmosgames, ren'py, sci-fi, interactive, animation, sexy girls, big tits, handjob, seduction, voyeur, space, fantasy,
    Version: 0.954+DLC
    Size: 1234 megabytes.
    Description:

Hello friends! A new version of 0.750 will be available this month. Why not 0.800? Because I want to have time to add more content to the game to the final version It's just a number. This month, you will have the opportunity to play for FemShep! As you asked... I have remade all the animations from scratch, and rewrote all the dialogs
    In order to open new content - do not necessarily start the game again. But if you want to open all the achievements - you have to start from the first day.
    New Year's event, as promised. Another bug in the medical bay was also fixed. Following the voting, we'll fuck Kasumi today! The rest of the crew will not be left out. Thanks to everyone who stays with me! And happy New Year!
    Screenshots:

Links:

Lust_Affect-0.954-DLC-pc - (3 x 500 MB)
    Download Lust_Affect-0.954-DLC-pc.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Lust_Affect-0.954-DLC-pc.part2.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Lust_Affect-0.954-DLC-pc.part3.rar from fboom.me (234.92 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Starship Inanna: Korina Outpost Episode 5.0.0 BETA

Developer / Publisher: The Mad Doctors
    Tags: the mad doctor, adv, slg, oral, handjob, sci-fi, alien, space
    Version: Episode 5.0.0 BETA
    Size: 1244 megabytes.
    Description:

Starship Inanna is a visual novel game being developed by The Mad Doctors in the Ren'Py Visual Novel Engine. At it's core it is a Choose Your Own Adventure style story set in a sci-fi universe akin to Star Trek or Mass Effect.

You take on the role of a Commander of the Titan Empire, who has just been assigned as second in command under Captain Alexandra Zal. The crew of the ship is comprised of select races of the Empire which the player will be able to interact with and have relationships with (that means plenty of sex (if you want it)). There is much to discover as the Inanna begins her adventure to unknown parts of the galaxy. As Commander you will be sent on missions to different planets where you will encounter new cultures and civilizations. You will run across slavers, enemy races, omnipotent beings, and more. The choices you make as the story unfolds will have consequences, some subtle and short term, others may take much longer to play out
    ~Fixed Bojin scene in Episode 3 being swapped (being virtual as opposed to an amputee or vice versa)
    ~Fixed Cea talking to the Female PC as if she was a Male PC in Lorent City.
    ~Fixed Female PC referring to themselves as Male in Episode 4 with Alex
    ~Fixed a glitch in Episode 1 that would not define the 'next time' with David in Episode 2 (Sadly requires replaying Episode 1)
    ~Fixed David's scene in Episode 4 not unlocking in the Gallery (requires replaying the scene in Episode 4)
    ~Fixed a few more typos in the game.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Starship-Inanna-5.0-beta-win - (3 x 500 MB)
    Download Starship-Inanna-5.0-beta-win.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Starship-Inanna-5.0-beta-win.part2.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
    Download Starship-Inanna-5.0-beta-win.part3.rar from fboom.me (244.19 MB)