Page 2 of 117 << First 12341252102 ... Last >>

Thread: 3D Games [Rpg, Action, VN, Adv.....]  

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Timestamps, Unconditional Love

Developer / Publisher: Motkeyz
    Tags: motkeyz, visual novel, 3dcg, male protagonist, milf, voyeurism, masturbation,
    Censorship: No
    Language: Eng
    Version: 0.025
    Size: 0.025 megabytes.
    Description:

You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. Your life is a mess and it doesn't seem worth living... But lucky for you your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes.... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?

Changelog

Please be indulgent, this version is not complete as i hope it will in the time so i prefer uploading as is and release another version soon.
    - Scene missing that is seen in version002
    - Fight scene with bully + Kitchen + Bacon room
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Timestamps_Unconditional_Love_-_Version_0.025.rar from fboom.me (447.98 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: The Coceter Chronicles + Save

Developer / Publisher: Nverjos
    Tags: nverjos, rpg, 3dcg, fantasy, female heroine, maid, elf, oral, handjob, titsjob, lesbians, futanari,
    Version: 0.12 + Save
    Size: 1194 megabytes.
    Description:

The story starts off in the world of Runda'almare, where a rift has appeared leading to our world. This isn't uncommon, however do to what happened the last time a rift appeared, the El'wen (Fae race of Runda'almare) are choosing to be cautious. You take the role of Tabitha, a not so normal Fae, who's been tasked with scouting the human world, and examining how they have evolved since the last rift. Though something isn't quite right, and the history books may have been lying about the last human world expedition.

Changelog

Change Log:
    Several Bug fixes to all chapters.
    Several renders fixed and cleaned up in chapters 2 and 3.
    Some rewrites to the story in chapters 2 and 3. Very minor.
    Additions:
    9 New full scenes in Chapter 3 (See maybe six per playthrough depending on choices in game.)
    2 New mini scenes in Chapter 3
    Lots of long winded conversations...
    Now I wasn't able to release any betas for testing (I haven't had internet access in a month) and as such did the testing myself, so there may be bugs. I did my best to route them out, but please be patient with me if there are and I'll fix and update as soon as possible.
    Screenshots:

Links:

fboom.me

Private Member
    Images
    Name: A New Dawn

Developer / Publisher: WhiteRaven
    Tags: whiteraven, 3dcg, all sex, blowjob, interracial, monsters, fantasy, minotaur, female protagonist,
    Version: 0.8.2
    Size: 1740 megabytes.
    Description:

The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerfull duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family. Slowly transforming the protagonists mind from example a prude royal lady to a common whore, or you could try to stay prude and have your mind affected in another way.

Changelog

+ Changed direction from shop said north when it's actually south
    + Changed the animation fade out and fade in screens to override pictures so that you don't experience the annoying blinking pictures
    + Fixed blake scenes bugs, picture freeze and walking error.
    + Fixed game freeze when enter the inn
    + Fixed showed wrong sized boobs at the cumshot of blake scene
    + Changed corruption points when viewing the gang bang scene first night from -20 to -10 if you steal her coins.
    + Added an option to give no HP and MP cost to the cheat skull (Use with caution I'm not sure the game will fix this option, tested once and worked for me but can't guarantee it will work)
    + Fixed if you run out from the jerk house you could not stay at the old man or at the jerk
    Stage part wrong name

Screenshots:

Links:

fboom.me

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Daughter For Dessert

Developer / Publisher: Palmer
    Tags: palmer, visual novel, incest, male protagonist,
    Version: 1.0
    Size: 280 megabytes.
    Description:

A man and his (step-)daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Daughter_For_Dessert_-_Version_1.0.0.rar from fboom.me (280.69 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Man Of The House

Developer / Publisher: Faerin
    Tags: faerin, date-sim, erotic adventure, male protagonist, sexy girls, big tits, big ass, handjob, erotic content, family sex, mother-son,
    Version: 0.6.3b Extra
    Size: 404 megabytes.
    Description:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.

Changelog

Hey everbody, the new version is out! Lots of bugfixes and updating previous dialogs and requirements this time. Besides that there is also some new content, showing you how the story will unfold. I hope you guys enjoy it and if you come across any bugs, please let me know!

New events
    • Added a new event chain for Claire.
    • Added a new event chain for Veronica.
    • Extended an existing event chain for Veronica.
    • Added a new location.
    • Added some new items.

Gameplay
    • Added outfit choice: right now this only works for Veronica's max level (to always be able to
    complete both achievements) but more outfits will be added in the future!
    • Added scrolling credits to the menu.

Bugfixes
    • Fixed over 50 small bugs and a lot of typos! My list is almost empty now!
    Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!
    • Fixed a bug that caused some of Veronica's achievements not to complete.
    • Fixed a bug that allowed you to get multiple stars of the same events for Ashley.

Extra
    • Added more bonus images to the extra version.
    Have fun with the new version and feedback is highly appreciated, as always!
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Man_Of_The_House_-_Version_0.6.3b_Extra.rar from fboom.me (404.38 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Lucky Mark - Episode 1

Developer / Publisher: Super Alex
    Tags: super alex, blowjob, anal, lesbian, incest, voyeur, 3dcg,
    Language: Eng, Rus
    Version: Episode 1 (0.2.0)
    Size: 683 megabytes.
    Description:

This is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted. In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Lucky_Mark_-_Episode_1__Version_0.2.0_.rar from fboom.me (683.57 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Hentami: Vendetta

Developer / Publisher: Hentami
    Tags: hentami, pov, story, visual novel, sex, incest,
    Version: 3.5
    Size: 516 megabytes.
    Description:

Anna is a young pretty woman. She lived in the countryside with her aunt. Until her father died in an accident. So. She and her brother, Arnold, decide to come back to their father's city. And become the boss of gang, "Blue star". You take on the role of Anna. (In the main story). Be a gang leader and rule the city in the way it should be.

Changelog

- updated bj sex demo
    - updates to chapter 2
    - updates to intro
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Hentami_Vendetta_-_Version_3.5.rar from fboom.me (516.87 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Timestamps, Unconditional Love

Developer / Publisher: Motkeyz
    Tags: motkeyz, visual novel, 3dcg, male protagonist, milf, voyeurism, masturbation,
    Version: 0.026
    Size: 415 megabytes.
    Description:

You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. Your life is a mess and it doesn't seem worth living... But lucky for you your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes.... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... Will you help them make the good choices?

Changelog

Please be indulgent, this version is not complete as i hope it will in the time so i prefer uploading as is and release another version soon.
    - Scene missing that is seen in version002
    - Fight scene with bully + Kitchen + Bacon room
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Timestamps_Unconditional_Love_-_Version_0.026.rar from fboom.me (415.36 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Cohabitation

Developer / Publisher: Sidvalentine
    Tags: sidvalentine, rpg, 3dcg, sim, big tits, training, voyeur, corruption, spy,
    Version: 0.69
    Size: 282 megabytes.
    Description:

This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.

Right now this is mostly a proof-of-concept. The intro is done, the early morning and breakfast low affection/lewdness events are done, and I have all the systems in place. I'm posting it now to get feedback on the systems and to trick people into bug testing it for me (I'd be grateful if people could test out the two current game overs: getting to Sunday without $300 and raising suspicion to 100). I'm also open to any suggestions, comments, and criticisms. Plus, hopefully discussing the game will motivate me to continue working on it.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Cohabitation_-_Version_0.69.rar from fboom.me (281.95 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Deviant Desires

Developer / Publisher: PingPanda
    Tags: pingpanda, visual novel, 3dcg, corruption, domination, incest, male protagonist, milf, romance, voyeurism,
    Version: Alpha 1
    Size: 282 megabytes.
    Description:

This is a rework of Family Matters.

Screenshots:

Links:

Download Deviant_Desires_-_Alpha_1.rar from fboom.me (282.26 MB)
    Download Deviant_Desires_-_Alpha_1.rar from k2s.cc (282.26 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Devin's Life

Developer / Publisher: Taboo, Illusion
    Tags: illusion, rpg, adventure, latex, beutiful girl,
    Version: 0.1
    Size: 751 megabytes.
    Description:

Devin's Life is a Honey Select/RPG maker H-game. Devin just finished college at the top of her class, for teaching. She was offered a job at the prestigious St Barthows Finishing Academy where they prepare high-school graduates for their first year of college. She's just now arriving in a quaint little down where she will be living and teaching for the next year. But things may not go as she has imagined.

Screenshots:

Links:

Download Devin_s_Life_-_Version_0.1.rar from fboom.me (751.54 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Glassix + Patch 0.19.1+ Patch 0.19.2

Developer / Publisher: Gaweb
    Tags: gaweb studio, 3dcg, slg, adv, hypnosis, sex, oral sex,
    Language: Eng, Fren
    Version: 0.19
    Size: 2109 megabytes.
    Description:

It's a trainer game as well where you play as a teenager who lives with his step-mom and sister/step-sister and just moved to a new town after your father passes away. One day on your way to school, you hear your father and find these glasses that make people more influenced by your suggestions and you can use it to slowly corrupt the women around you. There are Cheats as well. The developer made it where you can increase the girls obedience/affection levels by left clicking on the stat you wish to add more too on the stat page for each girl individually. The game is 100% free from the creator's Patreon. I just upload here to spread the word about it. It's a fun game.

Changelog

Many bugs solved among them :

Missing images added for students in swimsuit, school swimsuit and sport outfits during doll mode. Often noticed after a pact event with Lily involving a student.
    Kumiko's event level 3 "Not here..." bug solved
    Avatar overlap during 69 command solved
    Girl not getting naked after ordered to during doll mode solved
    Skills can no longer get higher than 100
    Check the changelog in game for more info.
    Screenshots:

Links:

fboom.me

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Holiday Island

Developer / Publisher: Darkhound1
    Tags: darkhound1, 3dcg, dating sim, oral sex, voyeurism,
    Version: 0.0.6 Alpha BugFix
    Size: 281 megabytes.
    Description:

You, the player (a guy) won a lottery for holidays on an Pacifc island. But is not just any island. It is full of beautiful girls. You can play the game's intro story to learn all about it.

Changelog

I didn't have as much time for the testing as I hoped. But I also didn't want to keep you waiting any longer.
    Still the new version should be pretty stable. If you encounter any bugs or crashes, let me know.

As with previous version changes, unfortunately your old saves won't work in 0.0.6 alpha.
    I mentioned it somewhere above, the focus character for 0.0.6alpha is Yvette, so make sure to pick her in order to get the most from this update. There are also new scenes for Amy (and also for some of the other girls.)
    Here is a list for you with the "top content" girls
    Yvette: 229 images and videos
    Amy: 192 images and videos
    Faye: 89 images and videos
    Heather: 82 images and videos
    Ivy: 64 images and videos
    Jessica: 60 images and videos
    Desire: 58 images and videos
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Holiday_Island_-_Version_0.0.6_Alpha_BugFix.rar from fboom.me (281.23 MB)
    Download Holiday_Island_-_Version_0.0.6_Alpha_BugFix.rar from k2s.cc (281.23 MB)

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Lust Affect

Developer / Publisher: Kosmos Games
    Tags: kosmos games, erotic adventure, quest, visual novel, animation, space, corruption, all sex, seduction, handjob, big tits, big ass,
    Language: Eng, Fren, Rus
    Version: 0.950
    Size: 1142 megabytes.
    Description:

We would like to present our new project to you. This will be a game parody, freely based on the "Mass Effect" universe. You can download the WIP version of the game already, it contains sexually explicit material. Just saying. You will play as a clone of a certain Commander. Your goal as the Captain-in-Chief is quite simple - the seduction of all the women onboard the Star Ship". Good luck with your mission, Captain!

Changelog

You can return Tali and have sex with her! (without clothes, of course)
    Grupovushka with Miranda and Liara
    We continue to corrupt the EDI
    If you play as a female character, Shepard can have sex with Garrus in front of the crew!
    13 animated sex scenes.
    I added the first bad ending. To get it, you have to be a very bad boy until the very meeting with the Legion.
    I am correcting the balance. I try to make the game more intuitive. Now the quest with Liara can not be missed, if you have enough points of the hero.
    A new planet and a planetary battle against geths.
    2 locations remade
    Edited old bugs.
    Screenshots:

Links:

fboom.me

Private Member
    Images
    Name: Last Days Of The Universe

Developer / Publisher: Last Days Of The Universe
    Tags: lastdays, visual novel, 3dcg, adventure, sexy girls, big tits, all sex, lesbian, monster, fantasy,
    Version: 2017-12
    Size: 319 megabytes.
    Description:

Welcome to a science-fiction universe for adults. A super-massive black-hole is continuously expanding in the center of a universe on the verge of collapse. Entire civilizations have been destroyed, others have escaped... for a while. No one is safe. You are the leader of a world facing obliteration. Will you find a way to escape the impending doom?

Changelog

This release also finalizes the "land far" option and continues the female story.
    Screenshots:

Links:

Download Last_Days_Of_The_Universe_-_Version_2017-12.rar from fboom.me (319.44 MB)