22 5.01%

13 2.96%

21 4.78%
Page 2 of 3 << First 123 Last >>

Thread: ViperGirls Photoshoot #031 - Mila  

Images

Re: ViperGirls Photoshoot #031 - Mila

I think she is hot!
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

2. Liked by 4 users: bOOmy, Sandy Meyers, spackman, Weaz3L

Images

I saw a harsh 1 or 2 comments but I agree with the ones that say 'looks like work' 'doesn't want to be there' etc. This shoot has no 'feeling' (maybe boredom) that make you want to break out the lube. Still it was a gift to us!

4. Liked by 4 users: bOOmy, Sandy Meyers, spackman, Weaz3L

Images

Unfortunately i have to agree with the majority, there's just no life in her, probably not her fault though. Also too skinny for my taste. When are we gonna see some curvier models? (In jeans preferably)

6. Liked by 2 users: Sandy Meyers, Weaz3L

Private Member
    Images

Skin on bones, an empty husk... probably the lamest set so far. Well-deserved 1 only.

8. Liked by 2 users: Markjeans, Sandy Meyers

Images

The small star tattoo is nothing and it kinda works for this woman.

I disagree with the complaints about her breast size. Big floppy jubblies just get bigger and floppier.

This is all I will say about implants - stupid and never attractive.

This woman has been blessed with symmetric, pert, beautiful breasts that would be delightful if ever I were allowed to touch (and other things). I'll bet she did not enjoy doing this shoot- the reason for my 7-vote. If I were given a choice of coffee with her or a 1000 nudies of her, I think I would choose the coffee.

She is lovely, but maybe she's not cut out for this type of work.

10. Liked by 4 users: bOOmy, Markjeans, Sandy Meyers, Weaz3L

Elite Prospect
    Images

12. Liked by 2 users: Markjeans, Sandy Meyers

Yes, the famous slut Sandy Meyers's Avatar
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by pervmann2000 View Post
    well not one of the best one's...and she looks like a skank...gave it a 5...sorry..
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaz3L View Post
    Not the best but okay. I give it a 7.

The model is pretty enough and has a nice body but she just doesn't look like she wants to be there. The posing is uninspired and kind of repetitive.

The setting and even the colour of the t-shirt are quite bland.

The lighting is kind of flat and there are too many very similar shots.

There's just nothing that stands out and gets my motor running. I appreciate the effort though!
    Quote Originally Posted by wildman5553x View Post
    hmmmm...I have to disagree with Perv and Weaz . I like this girl . but she's in my wheelhouse for what I want in a girl . I did think she smiled enough , maybe they think it's a smirk ? I actually like the shots that she did in similar poses . I've seen similar stuff in Twisty's and DDF shoots . I always like it better when they lose their clothes faster but this set was ok on that timeline .
    Thanks for this set !!
    Quote Originally Posted by randall01 View Post
    ^ I think that's a bit deep, lol.

However, this isn't a very good set. It's getting a bit boring now seeing the same set over and over again. I'd love to see some "outside" or public sets with these girls. Please try and add some variety to future sets.

Edit: I do love the pantie tease
    Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    For what is worth, I don't like this set. No feelings... just work.
    Quote Originally Posted by cblknittights View Post
    Too thin!

Flat chested!

I see this going in two directions, those who love it.

And those like me, who hate it. Gave it a 3, that is being generous, See above.

REAL GIRLS HAVE CURVES! AND MEAT ON THEM!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBubble View Post
    Would it have killed her to look like she was enjoying the shoot? =3
    Quote Originally Posted by cblknittights View Post
    Tats/ink are not my thing. That star is mild, and actually nothing. And no big deal to me. Now you want to see beautiful girls RUIN and DESECRATE their bodies, look at those Suicide Girl sets... There are some fantastic girls who look great till they take their clothes off and all that ink! Some are in the "acceptable" range where they have a little star or something, fine. Its that gross covered arms, and stuff, blech! There is one who has like a streak of leopard spots or something down the side. Still sort of ok, not the greatest thing.

That little tat there, meh, no big deal.

There are things that here that are out of her control, ie: breast size. Yes, you could get implants, but that really is a big NO for me, mainly because of them look like some one inflated 2 blimps inside their chest, YUK! That is a bigger turn off than a little star tat. Flat chested, emaciated girls... BLECK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Nothing against her or the photos; what I can't abide is the desecration of her body with stupid fucking tattoo on her groin
    Well boys, you must think in several things:

a) We all do this shit just for money, and not always the crew & artist are as nice as we want, so there is no other way but try to do what we can under the circumstances.

b) Many of the tattoos & brands we carry are not just our decision, but needs of the job or men's tastes.

c) Sleazy & skeletal? Where do you think we need to spend the days? At a fucking luxury mansion?
    For a girl of her age to have enough money to eat is a real triumph some days, you know?

Not all nude models are Play Boy bunnies, boys (unfortunately) !!!

14. Liked by 4 users: bOOmy, mrbc0069, vankerr999, white

Images

Gorgeous.
    A little wallpaper as a thanks.

Images

I like her! I think she is beautiful!

17. Liked by 2 users: Sandy Meyers, Weaz3L

Banned
    Images

Since I was quoted, I am going to reply, and I am going to be just as blunt and to the point as the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Meyers View Post

a) We all do this shit just for money,
    I am not even going to touch economics and/or economy of how this works. Ovbiously this site in bandwidth alone, server ain't cheap. I am not sure how that works for the slimey leaches lime ME or any one else who has ad blockers, host file blocks firewall blocks of all the various ads etc...

and not always the crew & artist are as nice as we want, so there is no other way but try to do what we can under the circumstances.
    I am not in the know of how these sets are created or get to the point of being on here. BUT let me point out that if I was contracting out for this stuff, and had issues with crews, photographers, models. I would very IMPOLITELY 'XPLAIN to them WHO IS PAYING $$$$$$$$$$.

b) Many of the tattoos & brands we carry are not just our decision, but needs of the job or men's tastes.
    I am not sure I am reading this right, but I will go with my interpretation of it... And well I get it that some people find things like Suicide Girls with all those tats and/or piercings in things a turn on. I do NOT! For this set, that star tat, meh, no issues

Now, one thing I will get into since you bring up "tastes" and I've said it before. Plain and simply, the euphemistic BS that goes on in regards to these "models" in like this one who look like 10-11-12 year olds. It is called pedophila! I don't care if the model is 18, its DISGUSTING! To be honest, I think that a lot of the grooming that goes on in the pubic area, has its roots in this sleazy area. I am a firm believer that humans have hair in places that it serves no purpose regardless of sex. Legs, underarms, especially on females, BLECK! I am old enough to remember Penthouse and Hustler and Playboy with models with full hairy pubic areas. Something that is tamed, trimmed is good, bald prepubescent is kind of disgusting. And this applies to either sex.

Look I have my "tastes" you can see that in my avatar, and user name. BUT I am talking about 18 and older girls in these. To be honest, I think there is a lot of things that girls in general need to relearn on how to dress! Sure I love them running around in their leggings, and jeggings, skinny jeans, miniskirts, tight body con dresses and skirts. Then they pair that up with thongs and bare legs. VOMIT! BLECH! Gawd wear some real shoes! If you ain't at the fucking beach or with in 500 feet of the beach, leave your fucking thongs at home! They have no place outside of beachwear! Period.

In regards to my tastes I want to see REAL GIRLS. Girls that I might see in the store, or office, or what ever. There was a set with Nimeria or some name like that, that body wise is a pretty good example. If I can count your ribs, or she have no reason to wear a bra, then well, BLECH! NOT FOR ME! Nature is a cruel bitch when it comes to body, beauty, and especially to girls, with lack of breast size. Same with males, I ain't no model.

Which brings me to a point I've posted before, if you look at the sets in the normal areas, versus the non nude area.. The sets in the NN area have 10-20-30x the views! Those sets are FILTHY! Non nude, can be great on a 16+ girl, but on dressing up some 12-13 old like that is DISGUSTING! This set just perpetuates this pedo filth in a nude way. I'd love to see a REAL NON NUDE SECTION for girls 16+. And all that stuff moved to its own forum. The right clothes when worn on a decent body, can be as hot if not hotter than nude!

c) Sleazy & skeletal? Where do you think we need to spend the days? At a fucking luxury mansion?
    For a girl of her age to have enough money to eat is a real triumph some days, you know?
    I didn't say anything about "sleazy" but skeletal is way more than what I said, but it pretty close. Its not my thing. If I had to guess I am betting this model and good number of others are from ex Soviet block countries. Which is probably the reason these girls are doing these to start to get $$ for food. I can see that.. but there are models from other areas that are just as too thin. Some girls are like me and can ea the White Castle menu, and not gain an ounce. Others can walk past and gain 2lbs.

Thank gawd! Cause I don't and never have thought that Playboy Bunnies were the "gold" standard. First, since I now know that what was/is and even more so today, may been drastically altered. Second, I've went to school and/or wok[ed] with girls who are FAR FAR BETTER LOOKING than some of those there, and a good number out there doing these sets. I actually worked with a goddess who was told she couldn't model. She looks like Molly Ephriam, matter of fact she could be the lost triplet of these two, they were twins...

I've said it before I get it that you have to find a balance to operate this site. This site is asking for feedback on these sets. I've offered my views on them, in the hopes this finds that balance. As well as improve this site ie: walling off a couple of forums would be great. Thats a topic for a different day.

Honestly you want to find some red heads, natural only, and with nice pale alabaster skin and lots and lots of freckles, you can see me loose my collective shit!

Real women have curves! In the case of my last infatuation the twins were both size SMALL or XSMALL in clothes, but were not so thin as to be able to count their ribs, and they definitely needed bras. These were girls were in the FFA, and they were absolute goddesses! This model looks like she could shop in the toddlers section of Target, BLECH!

19. Liked by 1 user: Sandy Meyers

Elite Prospect
    Images

Honestly, not the Mila I was expecting, but quite lovely all the same!

21. Liked by 2 users: Sandy Meyers, Weaz3L

Images

Sexy blonde girl from me +10

23. Liked by 2 users: Sandy Meyers, Weaz3L

Elite Prospect
    Images

The girl is average pretty. She does look erotic while nude, so that works for me There are some minor pubic hair left, which looks cute, and adding to that it seems that she is a natural blonde, pity she didn't leave a stripe!
    Pathetic Illuminati tatoo on her back though, congrats on getting that and enjoy the laser removal soon to come!

25. Liked by 1 user: Sandy Meyers

Images

Well boys, you must think in several things:

a) We all do this shit just for money, and not always the crew & artist are as nice as we want, so there is no other way but try to do what we can under the circumstances.

I'll point out that I was absolutely NOT critical of the model. Sure I said she didn't look happy to be there and the posing wasn't the best. But that's more the fault of the photographer. Even an unattractive girl (at least unattractive to me) can have an interesting and stimulating set of photos or a video if the photographer is good enough and can bring out her good qualities.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~~Some of my Newer Photoset Faves~~ | ~~Previous Photoset Faves~~ | ~~Some of my Video Faves~~
    I just don't care anymore. Hiatus indefinitely extended.

27. Liked by 3 users: bOOmy, mrbc0069, Sandy Meyers

Images

i love your feet mila

Page 2 of 3 << First 123 Last >>