Release Year: 2016
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, , Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Oral Creampie
Video language: English

So I kinda put my big back to normal… She’s been going to class and doing dumb girl stuff, and Mom and haven’t noticed anything… But that spell didn’t totally wear off. I actually think I may have kinda broke her brain. She definitely isn’t a mindless sex slave anymore… BUT SHE WANTS IT ALL THE TIME. My big is constantly trying to fuck me. This isn’t cool. Yesterday she blew me while I was trying to take a shower. Then a few hours later she came in the kitchen and made me fuck her while our parents were watching TV in the living room. She was supposed to be making Mom a sandwich. We’re going to get caught… Today I got home from school and she came in my room again. I told her she needed to leave me alone but a few seconds later she was sucking my dick like a crazy person. I mean, I’m trying here but my big is pretty hot… I fucked her again and this time she begged me to fuck her ass. I pounded my big in the butt until I came inside her. This is it. This the last time, I swear. I’m taking her to a doctor tomorrow…. ***Starring Miss Brat & a REAL anal creampie from her ***

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7915kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB