Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Ria Rose is your Cybergirl of the Month for May 2017, and she’s overwhelmed by the fabulous news. “THANK YOU! I can’t say it enough, I love you guys so much and you are truly appreciated more than you will ever know,” gushes the all-natural blonde wearing a dusty rose-colored dress. “Words can’t do my feelings justice. I’m absolutely over the moon! This has been my dream since before I was legal! I am so, so grateful and honored to be your Cybergirl of the Month for May 2017.” Showing you her upmost appreciation for the title, the all-natural sweetheart from Las Vegas twists her slim figure into the most eye-catching poses on set with photographer Jennifer Vaughn to make sure her fans got see every inch of their CGOM. “Honestly, I get a lot of compliments on my eyes,” she says as she bats her eyelashes and focuses her honey-green eyes on us. “As far as Playboy Plus fans go, people seem to really like my butt, which is funny because it’s basically non-existent!” Congratulate Ria Rose on her becoming our Cybergirl of the Month for May 2017, right here on Playboy Plus.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5813kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 549.1 MB