Release Year: 2016
Genres: Masturbation, Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination
Video language: English

Get ready to suck sissy slut! Join us for real sissy slut training! She makes him her Sissy Sex Slave forever!! Alexis Grace is horny and masturbating with her Vibrator when her cuckold husband comes in and asks if he can have a shot at pleasing his goddess. Alexis is amused and smiles as she starts to tease and torment her cuckold husband who is locked in chastity. I have some bad news for my furniture slave. I'm going to come up with a new way I can utilize him. I've come up with different ideas but, not sure what I want to do. I'm definately thinking about shrinking him down.... Maybe stuff him in my ass...and fart on him all the time...The main thing is, I want it to be more fun for me, and worse for him!! Of course the whole time I'm telling him all of this I torment him with my big goddess ass by smothering and sitting on his face. He's so scared and nervous about what is going to happen to him...and that's just what I want..

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3835kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 617.4 MB