Studio: studentsexparties
Cast: Maggy Maggy 122 yo, Eva Shanti, Scarlett, Kami, Kerry Kirill, Andrei, Zahar
Genres: sex toys, group, lesbian, strip, blonde, brunette, redhead, facial

Today was the day we passed our last exam, the college years are over, there is new life in front of us. That sounds like a great reason for throwing a college sex party, right? Ok, when we decided to celebrate it with some bubbly nobody expected this to end up as a college orgy. Me, I thought my fellow college chicks were decent and shy girls, and if somebody told me I'd fuck every one of them I wouldn't believe this. Anyway, we bought some bubbly and headed to our friend's apartment. We were all excited about getting our diplomas, we had a relax or two, and we decided to play spin the flask to have some fun. The more we played, the wilder the game became, and the more naked we all got. Then we played Twister, naked and horny. It was such a crazy game, nude college girls and their butts and tits anywhere you look. This is when I realized that this would end up as a wild sex party. Two of the girls started kissing, and believe it or not, soon someboy gave them a dildo. Don't ask me where it came from, but the pretty and sex-hungry party girls spent the rest of our hot sex party polishing each other's dripping pussies with this sex toy. Soon things got totally out of control! Nude and horny students fucking everywhere, in all possible positions, it seems to me that nobody cared whom to fuck anymore. I was really shocked to learn that the shyest babe from our group could easily handle two cocks. Trust me, I used my chance to fuck the brains out of every one of hot college sluts at our party! They wanted more and more, they were really insatiable. One of the cute college party girls, a sassy redhead, found out that my buddy was the master of squirt, and she made him finger her pussy for a long time, exploding in orgasms again and again and again. Even though I can't say that I'm a sex machine I was hard all the time and wanted more of hardcore college sex. I guess I'll be sore for days after this incredible college group orgy, but what the hell, things like that don't happen every day, and I'd be a complete fool to waste such a chance. Anyway, here's your chance to see all the crazy action with your own eyes!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2554kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB