Release Year: 2016
Genres: Masturbation, Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination
Video language: English

Mistress Bella's slave exists only to serve as her own personal receptacle to dump smoke, ash, spit and cigarette butts deep down his throat. Her slave must hold it all in his mouth until she's done making him swallow the entire butts until he is choking and gagging for her amusement He will eventually get to lick Ashs pussy, but he needs to tease her first. Ash wants to be touched and pleased elsewhere before she will permit him to lick between her legs. Eventually he will be rewarded and be permitted to orally adore her while she lies back in comfort on the bed. The perfect way to catch a few moments of my day when I'm all dressed up in lots of luscious leather — walk my bitch-boi to its proper place on my leash, make it serve as my foot stool to rest my leather boots on, blow smoke in its face, make it lick my spit from the floor and allow it to fuck my boots! Once it drops its boot polish on my leather toe, and the floor, I make it lick all that up too. Such a filthy little boot licking cum eating animal, isn't it? Just what all men should aspire to become!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 407.6 MB