This clip starts where Part ended... I lift Briella and place her on her pedestal. She doesn't seem to like all her weight being supported on the V-shaped apparatus. I add a few more pieces to it and then I add a chest harness. Briella's nipples are clamped next and she doesn't seem to like that at all! Briella moans and whimpers as I tie her legs out to the sides and back. Her ass then gets a few hard smacks. I sit back and watch her for a while before getting my camera. I will have some lovely pictures for the photo album! When I return, I remove her gag. Her attitude seems better already. I leave her gag out for now as I manhandle her and then add a length of string to her hair. Another string is tied to her chest harness and then tied off out in front, making Briella to lean forward. Now she can't move at all and the pressure becomes excruciating to her. Using her hairtie, her head is pulled back and tied off before she is cleave gagged with an Ace bandage. (Her elbows are tied next. Once her elbows are tied the bondage portion ends and we cut to later that evening.) We then see a smiling Briella serving me a glass of tea, wearing her boots and skirt. She asks if I like her boots and I do, but I tell her to remove her skirt and panties. She does so. I tell her to get on her knees and crawl over to me. I grab her by her hair and make her head down. This is where the clip ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 478.2 MB