This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I set down a wooden shipping pallet next to Serene. A bit later I pick her up and place her on the pallet. I go get more zip ties while she lays there. I ziptie the zipties above and below her tits together, which squeezes her tits painfully. I then connect that ziptie to the ziptie around her knees. Serene is now bound in a tight little zip ball. I ziptie her ankles to a corner tie off point on the pallet. Her wrists are secured to another corner. I add another ziptie just below her knees and attach it to another corner. She still has a rope tied in her hair, so I decide to use it as well. You really never can have too much restraint. I take a few snapshots to document her progression. Serene is then left for just a bit, while I go get the pallet jack. I jack her up and then go get a sheet to cover her once in the van. When I return I roll the pallet and serene out of the warehouse and down several long hallways. You can see the freight elevator up ahead, and that's where the clip ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 401.3 MB