Release Year: 2017
Studio: AbbyWinters
Cast: Juliana and Landra
Genres: Lesbian

Standing next to each other Juliana and Landra practice their stretching routine. Laying on the ground, Juliana raises her hips, pushing with her feet Landra's breasts as she rubs her foot against Juliana's pubic region. Sitting on top of her, Landra passionately kisses Juliana's body as she beings to undress her.
Pulling the fabric of her panties aside, Juliana fingers Landra passionately before continuing with a dedicated oral. Turning around Landra sits on top and putting her hairy vulva on top of Juliana's face, begins to 69 ardently with Juliana, until both girls reach a powerful climax.

"Are you fucking me with your socks?” Landra rubs Juliana’s pussy until she squirts. Taking Juliana's sports bra off, Landra squeeze her big breasts and licks her pink nipples.
Getting naked, Landra gets into the doggy style position as Juliana fingers her from behind. "I can have all of your vagina in my mouth.” Juliana licks Landra’s small pussy and gets it all into her mouth! “You squirted all over me!” Putting Juliana's knickers on her mouth, start tripping and please themselves to climax.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.7 GB