Kittie Bts - Behind the scenes footage of the Kittie shoot. This hot bbw knows how to such cock and loves it doggy style. She got a cumshot all over her big tits and face. [bbw, big tits, Brunette, Bts, Busty, Condom, Cumshot, Facial, First Time]
Ami and Luna - Ami is back. It's been almost a year since we filmed her last. Luna was looking for more work since her car got wrecked and I thought it would be great to have them together. What I didn't know until they both got on set was that Luna hadn't been with a woman in years while Ami had never fully played with a female. I brought Sean and Spades into the mix for a fun filled orgy. There are a total of four cumshots in this group sex scene. [Blonde, Boy/Girl, Condom, Cumshot, mmf, Threesome]
Kennedy Returns - Behind the scenes footage of the Kennedy Returns shoot. She is one hot milf who enjoys extra cock. She got a cumshot that covered her belly all the way past her face. [Boy/Girl, Condom, Cumshot, Facial, Milf, Redhead]
Seth and Samantha - Seth and Samantha are back. Its been three years since we last filmed them. They are still a happy couple who enjoy sex and needed some money. Samantha is a busty full figure milf with a great ass thats built for fucking. I did not expect to see Seth shove his entire fist up her pussy. That was really hot. Samantha has said she is open to working with other men. Thats something we should set up in the future. [bareback, bbw, big tits, Brunette, Busty, Couples, Cumshot, Fisting, Hairy, Milf]
Erika Returns - Behind the scenes footage of the Erika Spades shoot. Erika gets her pussy fucked and finger banged until she squirts all over the place multiple times. She came in buckets. She also put her cock sucking skills to use and tried to swallow a massive load. She tried. [big tits, Brunette, Busty, Condom, Cumshot, Mature, Milf, Squirting, Swallow]
Pleasantila Returns - Pleasentila is back and what a strange day it started off being. Both She and Sean had flat tires on the way to the shoot. After everyone got settled in. We were able to get things started. Sean was able to make her squirt and have her a nice facial. [bbw, Blonde, Boy/Girl, Busty, Condom, Cumshot, Facial]
Isabelle Fiera bts- Behind the scenes footage of the Isabelle Fiera shoot. Isabelle was wanting more cock and who were we to deny her a good pounding and messy facial [bbw, big tits, Boy/Girl, Busty, Condom, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy]
Calayope Chuck Spades - Calayope is back and she brought a friend with her. chuck has done a few movies but this is his first time with working for us. Spades and Chuck got to spit roasting her fit little body with each taking turns either getting their cocks sucked or fucking her tight pussy. Both guys came all over her ass and I didn't realize how much see enjoyed the taste of cum. [Blonde, Boy/Girl, Condom, Cumshot, MMF, Threesome]
Roxanne - Behind the scenes footage of the Roxanne shoot. She was a fun free spirited hottie with a nice plump ass and great cock sucking skills. The titty fucking cumshot at the end was a bonus. [bbw, big tits, Boy/Girl, Brunette, Condom, Cumshot, First Time, Interracial]

Format: mp4
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 9.1 GB in 9 files.