Release Year: 2017
Studio: AbbyWinters
Cast: Cornelia
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Orgasm

Bending forward as she wipes the floor, Cornelia's firm bum moves from side to side inside her tight shorts. Caressing herself with the feather duster, Cornelia takes off her top, uncovering her pert breasts as she gently squeezes them together.
Sitting on the staircase, Cornelia slides her panties down her legs and spreading her knees apart, uncovers her meaty lips. Turning around with her head down on the floor, Cornelia reaches for her bum cheeks, spreading them apart as she inserts her fingers in her wet vulva, masturbating until she reaches an intense climax.
Pale skinned Cornelia cleans her house wearing tight shorts that show off her round bum. β€œI always clean my home naked.” Taking off her shirt, she squeezes her pert breasts together.
"When I worked at call center, I was going to the toilet five times a day to masturbate.” Cornelia grabs her cleaning stick and sticks it into her hairy pussy, sitting on it, she pushes it deeper in her pussy. β€œI have masturbation addiction.” Using her flexibility, Cornelia opens her legs wide and teases her anus. β€œIt's great to have a bush.” Cornelia plays with her full bush and plays with her clit. Getting naughty, Cornelia masturbates to orgasm while using her hand held mirror.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.5 GB