Living My Femdom life I have developed a very distinctive attitude and approach to My personal likes and kinks. Even though I am still keen on always making new experiences and trying out new things I am very specific about My very own Ezada Sinn way of life and Femdom. However making so many different experiences and meeting so many interesting people along the way I also got to know one thing: The world of Female supremacy has an endless number of aspects and flavors to it. So many and different in fact that I neither can nor want to cover all of these. It is like when you are a big wine fan. You then love wine in general, but you will have your favorites and there will be some tastes that you don´t really like whereas someone else will. Life is just a very versatile thing. And so is Femdom. Thank Goddess for that.

This is where the for the House of Sinn was born, “The home of Femdom decadence.” The House of Sinn offers a place for all sorts of Femdom likes and flavors under its roof and, more importantly, a place for the people indulging in these; A place for Females and males with all their different backgrounds and characters, preferences, experiences and interests connected by one strong link: The love of Femdom...

Format: mp4
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 5.4 GB in 31 files.