Cast: Oleta
Genres: BJ, Deepthroat
Video language: English

I thought I'd try something a little different this time. Everyone knows I like to ask lots of questions. I'm getting to know the girls the same time you guys are so I do my best to find out what they are all about but not make it too long. That time is limited and obviously I can't do an hour interview because my videos are already long enough. Due to the high quality bitrate I'm using, I do my best to keep the videos down to a manageable size for streaming and download.

So, I decided to make the interview a separate video so those who want to watch it can and if that kind of stuff doesn't interest you then you can watch the main video and get right to the action. I like seeing the personality before the action stars and I know many of you are the same way. The interview video can be found in the "Scrapbook".

Oleta was very eager to try the Gloryhole and she was blowing up my phone until I had time to take her. This was a long-time and big fantasy for her and her boyfriend. She's an Italian/Filipina mix but surprisingly her man is Filipina and woman is Italian.

She has some amazing Dick Sucking Lips and knows exactly how to put them to good use. She doesn't say a lot during her visit but she's at a Gloryhole which means there should be a cock in her mouth most of the time so I don't think it matters too much if a girl is quiet or chatty. She also has impressive deepthroat skills to go along with those DSLs...perfect cock sucking combination.

She took on a huge black cock that almost destroyed her mouth. She told me that he made her mouth sore but oddly enough that's the one she liked the most. We all enjoy these sub girls that love being used and fed as much cum as they could handle. I could tell she was getting full of cum and offered to leave but she wanted to stay for a few more loads so props to her for not tapping out.

She wants to go again and can't wait to watch this video with her b/f so let me know what you guys think and if she's worthy of a second feeding.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7860kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 3.5 GB