Release Year: 2017
Studio: FS
Cast: Cherry Bussom
Genres: garter and stockings, Wooden Pony
Video language: English

Cherry has been being a brat lately. The usual, talking back, interrupting, and not getting her chores done. The clip starts with her standing with her arms bound behind her back. She is neckroped and ball gagged. She is also standing in some very uncomfortable 6 inch heels... almost right from the start you can see that her legs are trembling. After a bit, I enter the room and make her predicament a little worse. Now she has to stand while I grope and smack her tits and ass as I pull her hair and spin her around. I decide to get her bound a little better. Before I start though, I pull her dress off. We now see that she is wearing a pretty lacy bra, garters, stockings, and shiny white satin panties. I now start binding her a bit more tightly. By the time I'm done, Cherry is really struggling to maintain her balance. Her legs are really trembling now! I ask her if she wants to sit down and she anxiously nods Yes. I roll over the nag. I don't think this is what she had in mind, although it probably will be more comfortable... at least for a few minutes, lol. I tie her ankles and pull them out and back and tie them off. As Cherry straddles the wooden nag, I pull down her bra and bind her tits with thin hemp. They look very nice, and even nicer once they are bound. I give them each a few slap and squeezes. I grab more string and I tie the back of her chest harness to the support pipe behind her. I then pull her forward using the string tied around her neck from earlier when she was standing. As Cherry "enjoys" her ride, I tie her elbows together about as tight as they'll go. I'm far from done. Her bondage is slowly going to get tighter and more severe. I remove her shoes and tie her feet up and forward. I walk away leaving Cherry to endure the wooden wedge and the tight bondage. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 737.3 MB