Thread: Danielle Staub Raw SEXTAPE - Real (MILF) Housewives of New Jersey  

2. Liked by 3 users: ccorel, skorziny, tipitipitipi

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: Danielle Staub Raw SEXTAPE - Real (MILF) Housewives of New Jersey

Danielle Staub homemade Sex Tape

Danielle Staub, 47, just spoke about her sex tape scandal! The mother of two and author of The Naked Truth, tells us that she’s been living a real life nightmare! “I had a sexual relationship that was supposed to remain private,” says Danielle. “I was approached and I’ve been being blackmailed for quite some time and there’s NOTHING I could do to shut it down.’

Danielle tells us despite recent reports that say she leaked her own sex tape are completely false.

“I would never release my own sex tape. I would never do such a thing,” she says adamantly. “I’m already in the media and we’re in season on the show [RHONY] so why would I do something like this?”

Stills from the sex tape were obtained by TMZ and there was speculation that the video looked to be of high quality insinuating that Danielle staged the video intentionally so she could release it.

“It’s not true that I made the film to be released to the public,” she says. “I’m holding the camera in my hand and taking pictures of myself so I don’t know why people think the footage is high quality.”

She tells that despite everything she’s holding her head high.

“I feel like sh*t,” she says. “It bothers me but I’m not ashamed. I’m a woman … I had a sexual relationship that was supposed to remain private and the fact that it’s not private shows the type of society this is. I’m not ashamed of my body or myself. I have thick skin … this wasn’t intended for anyone to see.”

Danielle also tells us the comment about her comparing her sex tape to Kendra Wilkinson‘s was taken out of context.

“The only time I left my house was for Starbucks and I was approached and asked about Kendra’s tape,” she says. “I was asked if I thought mine was better and I said I can’t judge hers, I haven’t seen hers but I was in mine and I hope mine would be better.”

Danielle says she will not be pressing charges or taking this to court.

“What can I do. You can’t stop things once it hits the air,” she says. “Am I going to spend my days in court or move on with my life? I’m going to move on.”

Above all Danielle reveals she knows in her heart she did nothing wrong and she’s not going to apologize for this.

“I would prefer not having this kind of attention,” she says. “I don’t care what people think of me anymore … It was brought to my attention that I’m getting more world wide attention than the oil spill and this shows you that if society thinks I’m the one that’s messed up then you’re wrong.”

File type - avi
    File size - 695 mb
    Resolution - 608 x 336
    Duration - 01:15:33

https://k2s.cc/file/379b3e4b00760/fj245.part1.rar
    https://k2s.cc/file/6b8565e47e767/fj245.part2.rar

4. Liked by 2 users: ccorel, tipitipitipi