Release Year: 2017
Cast: Thippy69
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Ladyboy, Shemale On Male, Hardcore, Anal, Oral, Dildo
Video language: English

Today I encountered a straight guy that never met and had sex whit a ladyboy before. I ask him what his imagination is about having sex with a ladyboy. He replied to me that he wants to suck and get fucked. It was a surprise to me that he wanted to try this the first time. I would have done it for him anyway but I will make it gentle. I start too warm up his ass with my finger to make him feel relax, get more horny and ready for the next level. Then I start to find something to make him more excited. I take a glass dildo and slide it in his ass. I know he love it and it makes him feel cool and comfortable. Now his ass is ready for my sweet lady cock. I start to play with my cock head around his hole. his body starts to shake, he is excited and want it in his ass now. I do not wait for long. I feed my sweet cock in to his hungry hole. He has so fucking tight ass. I keep sliding my cock all the way in and out. He moans very much and it makes me so fucking horny. I teach him lot how to have sex with a ladyboy and I think this guy will proud of himself with the first time experience to get fucked by ladyboy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 583.8 MB