Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Welcome back beautiful blonde bombshell, Laura Alexis from Sacramento, California. She’s on set with photographer Michael Valentino for her debut as a Cybergirl in this set that will have you feeling hot and sweaty in no time. Get your heart pumping as you do some workouts with this fit lady. In fact, she mentions to us that this was her favorite set because it allowed her to really do what she does. “Right now, I’m working as a certified trainer,” she tells us showing off her hard abs and even tighter booty. “What I love about working out is the challenge. I like to see results, the push for something and knowing that I worked for what I have.” You’ll be thankful too, once you see her flawless, toned figure that we just can't get enough of. “I do yoga, I do hot yoga, hiking, running on the ocean and I love reading. My best assets are my boo-tay,” she says laughing. “And definitely my eyes.” Watch as this lady does some moves to get motivated, and then lets lost in all she has to offer as she goes fully nude, showing off her D bust, perfect hips, and more right here, only on Playboy Plus.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 423.3 MB