Release Year: 2017
Genres: Cumshots, Facials, Girl Girl, Cum Kisses, Group Sex, POV
Video language: English

The more, the merrier... Every day of my first AVN in Las Vegas was full of excitement and wonder - from the first moment of opening my eyes to the last of shutting them. Following one particularly fun afternoon of web-camming at the convention, I went to my friends' (Shane Hall and Johnny Bravo) hotel room for some late-night shenanigans. He was having a party and... I had never seen so many beautiful people in my life. The boys were flirting and teasing my girlfriend Jackie Jupiter and I so badly, we couldn't contain ourselves. We dropped to our knees at the first opportunity and enjoyed playing with their cocks: deep-throating and worshiping them each, one by one. After warming up and getting wet, we began making out with each other - ripping off our clothes and getting naked as quickly as possible... eventually moving the action to the bed, where we masturbated and came together, mouths stuffed full of carnal. Once the two of us had been satisfied, we milked the loads from all three gentlemen onto our faces. We were so overcome with pure lust and desire after feeling their cum across our cheeks that we began kissing each other, swapping and sharing the different tastes...

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9409kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.0 GB