Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Our Latest Resident, Kip, Is A Handsome Guy In His Early 20'S. He Has Played A Ton Of Soccer In His Life, So He Is Fit And Limber. He Also Has A Great Attitude, And He Gets Along Well With Everyone. Unfortunately, Kip Has A Serious Problem, And It Has Caused A Lot Of Trouble For Him Recently. He Has A Persistent Issue, In Particular, With Sneaking In Contraband And Trying To Hide It - Then Gets Crazy When No One Is Looking. After An Initial Reprimand That Obviously Didn'T Work, I Wanted To Make Sure That He Got The Message. As Kip Was Washing Some Dishes, I Confronted Him. After Some Rather Degrading Treatment Involving His Throat, I Whipped Out My Dick So That He Really Understood What Would Be Happening If He Keeps It Up. I Had Him Jerk Me Off And Blow Me For A While. Even For A Straight Dude, I Haven'T Had Anyone Quite So Reluctant To Wrap Those Lips Around My Shaft In A While. No Bother, He Did It Fairly Well, And I Was More Interested In That Sexy Butt Of His, Anyways.

Placing Him Up On A Stool, I Have Him Grease Up My Cock For Me And Try To Stick It In Himself. This Young Man Is A Small Guy Anyways, But Getting My Cock Into His Butthole Was Like Shoving A Grapefruit Through A Sink Drain. I Took My Time, Enjoying The Feeling Of His Boy-Pussy Getting Used To My Raw Dick. Once He Began Breathing Again, I Picked Up The Pace. I Fucked Him On His Back, On His Knees, And On His Stomach. For Good Measure, I Had Him Bounce Up And Down On My Cock. It Was Difficult For Me Not To Blow My Load When He Was Riding It. I Wanted To Cum In His Mouth, Though, Since I'M Sure The Taste Of Cum Would Be A New One For Him. I Made Him Jerk My Pole Himself, And With Those Nimble Fingers He Had Me Release A Gusher All Over His Face And Down His Throat. Poor Guy, If He Would Only Shape Up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB