Release Year: 2017
Studio: FS
Cast: Gianna Love
Genres: crotchrope, Crying, hogtied, nipple clamps, sponge gag
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Before I hogtie Gianna, I stuff her mouth with a large sponge and then seal it in with clear tape. I then lift her onto a table face down. I start hogtying her but I have to stop and remove her gag. Gags seem to be her weakness, but to her credit, her nose is pretty stuffed up due to her sobbing. I then continue and she is soon hogtied. Gianna is really struggling to endure her bondage. I make it worse when I tie her head back utilizing the rope I tied in her hair earlier. In addition I tie a rope to the rope connecting her ankles to her upper body and I pull it up and tie it off overhead. Gianna is to arch and her tits are now off the table and on display. I clamp them with clovers and tie them off to a ring at the front of the table. I leave her for a short while before I gag her again with a ballgag. It doesn't take long and she is unable to breathe again so I have to remove this gag as well. I leave her alone and enjoy watching her expressions as she deals with her stringent bondage and clamps. At the end of the clip I cut her free and then I put her on her knees. She continues to sob and whimper as I cut away her bindings. I also cut off her soaked panties and stuff them in her mouth as I continue. I tell her to stay on her knees with her panties in her mouth until I get back. How well did she do? In my opinion she did very well. What she lacks in flexibility, she makes up for with her attitude and submissiveness. Her weak point is gags, so I believe that next time we'll spend some time gagging her over and over again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 496.5 MB