Release Year: 2017
Studio: FS
Genres: nipple clamps, Petite, posture collar
Video language: English

When a model shows up for her 1st shoot, I normally plan on a hogtie and a few different gags to get a feel for how she will do. After chatting with Fiona beforehand, I decided on a different route. I discovered that although she was not really into heavy bondage, she did enjoy being manhandled, spanked, and breast torture, so I plan the shoot keeping this in mind. I start off by manhandling and groping Fiona. You can tell by her reactions that she was not lying. I rip open her blouse and smack her tits hard. Once again, her moans and expressions tell the story. I smack her ass and then walk her around by her hair. Fiona really seems to be enjoying herself, and I am too. I finally pull upa chair for her and quickly tie her waist to the chair. Her ankles are tied, before I collar her with a strict posture collar. I clamp her nipples with clovers and then pull and tie them tight to a d-ring on the front of her collar. Once again, you can tell by her reactions that she loves the clamps as well. She likes it better when I grab a handful of her hair and play with her clamped nipples. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 451.0 MB