Page 8 of 22 << First ... 67891018 ... Last >>

Thread: Little teen Daughters fucking with they Fathers  

Banned
    Images

[b]Let me suck you D...

Let me suck you Daddy

I been playing outside, trying my roller skates�and you, MY DADDY was watching me from the window�..see how I band over�and it�s so turns you on to see your little daughter panties�..And then�when I was in my room, you come to me�horny�you wanted me so much�.But I didn�t scared from you or didn�t try to push you away�.!!! It been for while when I dream about my Daddy�that he comes to me�play with my pussy�.and let me suck his cock!!! And that moment comes�.yes daddy�yes�I want to feel your cock in my mouth!!! Let me suck you Daddy, please�.Oh�so beautiful cock�..so hard�so swollen�ohhh�I hardly can put him in my mouth�.so fucking hard!!! Yes,�.Daddy�pleas fuck my little mouth!!! Fuck your daughter mouth�..and then �.I�ll pleasure my Daddy until he cums in my mouth�his daughter mouth!!! Give me your milk Daddy�please!!!

File size: 480MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:10:00
    File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/196d6b7b3fd7f/..._you_Daddy.mp4

Banned
    Images

[b]To Help a Daughte...

Cute Young Daughter And Old Fart Daddy

Daddy’s little girl grew up to be a horny blonde with a knack for seducing guys. Mia knows her way around men, she has the body and a face that could seduce any guy. Watch her get it on and ride on top of a well hung stud to take screwing in her slit.

File size: 201MB
    Resolution: 720x480
    Duration: 00:16:40

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/aac39616f05fb/...ld_To_Fuck.mp4

Banned
    Images

[b]Waking Up Daddy[/...

Waking Up Daddy

Daddy, you slept in again� I wish you would have come to the gym with me Daddy, but it�s okay, maybe you will tomorrow� Are you feeling any better? Well that�s good news. I really want you to play with me today Daddy�

File size: 301MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:22:57
    File type; MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/85d1e0765a243/Waking_Up_Daddy.mp4

Banned
    Images

[b]Daddy Finally Did...

Daddy cums home - Italian Incest

It`s Really hot Daughter! You’ll not be disappointed! At least one hand keeps you busy.

File size: 327MB
    Duration: 00;12:05

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7e0a3bc2f3ec4/...rlforyouuu.mp4

Banned
    Images

[b]Tears of a Daught...

Tears of a Daughter

Scene One � My Daughter Gently Weeps
    Kenzie is lying on the floor; crying softly with her eyes closed, in the living room. She is dressed in a tiny shirt and tight shorts. Dad is kneeling beside her, he keeps whispering and gently going shhh! He slowly lifts her shirt and pulls it open; he unhooks her bra and exposes her breasts and feels them up for a short while, he unbuttons her shorts and pulls them down to her ankles, her crying gets slightly louder. He unzips his pants and pulls out his pecker, her sobbing get louder, he gets on top of her and without warning thrusts into her hard and cries out �OH GOD!�, she cries out in pain and and starts crying loudly. Dad keeps thrusting in and out quite roughly while grunting very animalistically. Let this go on for a while, She�s a virgin being penetrated by her father! He cums and lays on her for a minute or two stroking her hair, kissing the top of her head, and telling her how much he loves her.

Scene Two: Try Not to Cry
    Kenzie comes home from school and I backed her up against the hallway wall. I am nuzzling her neck and have my hands all over her. Her face is turned away crying silently. I gently turn her around and guide her into the police position, legs spread/hands on the wall/leaning against the wall. I rub my crotch against her butt and reach around and play with her boobs and pussy. I unbutton her blouse and unhook her bra from behind. I then reach around and pull her shorts down around her ankles. I drop my his own pant and have sex with her behind. Afterwards she collapses to the floor crying.

Scene Three: Stop Your Sobbing
    Kenzie is in bed reading. I come in wearing PJ�s, takes book away from her, stand beside her bed, pull my cock out, take her by the hair and force her to blow me. She does not want me to cum in her so I ask her where she would like it. She says her mouth�I did not care what she said, I was going to cum in her mouth anyway. I fuck her in various positions, pull out and unload in her mouth. She has never swallowed before but like a champ, she did not spill a drop. Kenzie is left sobbing her in her bed.

Scene Four: Cry for the Bad Man
    Kenzie is tossed onto the bed by her pig tails. I jump onto her and pull all her clothes off, kiss her neck and face, slide my cock into her way too tight pussy. She is flipped over and fucked from behind while I pull her pig tails. Kenzie is beginning to embrace her new life as Daddy�s little slut, she is barely crying now. I feel the familiar tug downstairs, pull out of Kenzie and unload on her pretty face. Again, she swallows and proves she is a good girl�

File size: 2.76GB
    Duration: 00:48:29

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/835eaca010e0d/...a_Daughter.mp4

Banned
    Images

[b]Daddy It�s Not Wr...

Daddy It�s Not Wrong

Things have gotten even more intense around here. The other morning I was doing some dishes when my father in law slipped up behind me. He started touching me in all the right places and even though my husband was in the shower I couldn�t stop myself.I knelt down and sucked his cock then he bent me over the sink pounding my pussy furiously.
    I came really hard then we moved to the table where he fucked me til he came deep inside me. We heard my husband coming so he took off real fast. When my husband walked in I was still on the table with my legs spread so I convinced him it was a special breakfast. Little did he know it was his daddys protein he devoured.

File size: 106MB
    Duration: 00:15:47

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/d4dd93b48d0e9/..._Not_Wrong.mp4

Banned
    Images

Re: Little teen Daughters fucking with they Fathers

Don`t Cry My Daughter All is as God wills it

Nuns and priests from hell make this the kinkiest church ever. Bibles, rulers, and paddles in hand. They re-educate misbehaving students and sinful parishioners and sometimes, each other. BDSM, stap-on, role play, kinky sex, and more!

File size: 202MB
    Duration; 00:18:46

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/eb8e85cfb035e/...cy_Scene_3.mp4

Banned
    Images

[b]Daughter Goes Ana...

Daughter Goes Anal

Scene One: Bad grades
    �I need you to sign my report card� Holly tells her mom. Cory becomes furious at her daughter. Failing grades in every subject makes her lose all control. �I�ve got something that will help you with your anatomy grade� Cory yells and grabs her daughter, bending her over the table. �Mom what are you doing!� Holly screams as her mom strips her naked. She humiliates her. �You are going to be naked while you�re in this house� Cory tells her hoping the shame makes her study and raise her grades.
    �Why are you naked?� Dad asks, walking into the kitchen. Cory makes her explain the situation to him. While she�s in this house she�s going to make her father happy, Cory demands. �Do you know what you need to do now?� She asks. Holly can�t believe it and is horrified to have to get to her knees and suck her dad�s cock. Cory instructs her daughter on how to service him until he cums in her hot young mouth. �Ewww� she says as cum drips from her mouth. �Mom that was so nasty�

Scene Two:just the tip
    The next day Holly is doing her daily workout. Only this time because of her mom�s new rules she has to be naked. Her father walks in and compliments her on her body and her tight ass. She�s so tight he bets that she couldn�t even fit a cock in it.
    �Let�s just try it, just the tip� Dad says. Holly bends over sure her dad won�t be able to fit. �I hope this doesn�t hurt� She says before her dad rams his massive cock into her tight virgin ass. She moans in pain and pleasure, shrieking. �Daddy! Oh my god! It�s so tight.� She screams. He cums inside her, filling her ass with warm sticky cum and making her orgasm from the feeling.

Scene Three:Anal Satisfaction
    �I have to get to work� Dad says, but can�t leave. His naked daughter is under the table sucking off his big cock. Cory walks in and asks why he isn�t at work yet. The blowjob is taking too long he tells her. �Why don�t you fuck her in the ass� Cory suggests.
    Holly is mortified that her mom is treating her like a cum dumpster. �Really mom� Holly says and bends over the table. Dad stretches out her tight little ass and fucks her. �Is that better for you daddy� Holly says, moaning and cumming. �Is that the way you want it!� she screams. Dad makes her get to the floor and take his big load all over her slutty little face. �Let me taste that cum, come on daddy give it to me. I will be a good little girl.� Holly begs him.

Scene Four: Daddy�s lit Whore
    �Can I go to camp this summer?� Holly asks her mom. But her grades haven�t improved at all. �If you want to go you�re going to have to work for it� Cory tells her putting her on craigs list. �You want me to fuck for money!� Holly says in shock. Cory makes her put on a slutty little outfit before driving her to her first job.
    Holly walks into a empty house and looks around for the man she�s meeting. �You little slut!� Her dad yells. He bends her over the couch and yanks her clothes off her tight little body. If she�s going to be a whore than her daddy is going to treat her like one. He fucks her ass hard, making her moan and scream around the apartment. �Oh yeah dad, fuck� Holly moans and cums as her daddy fucks her little pussy. He cums in her happy slutty mouth. �So I get to go to camp?� Holly asks with a cum smile.

File size: 2.27GB
    Resolution: 1920�1080
    Duration: 00:49:22
    File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/26f07eff0cca7/..._Goes_Anal.wmv

Banned
    Images

[b]Sexual After-scho...

Sexual After-school Activities

Want to see me do a split stepdaddy? Dont touch my ass while I do that! If you want to feel it just ask me first

File size: 346Mb
    Resolution: 640x480
    Duration: 00:47:47

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/af3cbbb6b3c86/...Activities.mp4

Banned
    Images

[b]Young Daughter Fu...

Young Daughter Fucks her Daddy`s Fat Cock

Grand Dadz Daddy`s fat dick inside in tight Daughter`s pussy.

File size: 261MB
    Resolution: 720x480
    Duration: 00:21:56

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/da0d35dc3cc7b/..._To_Fuck_2.mp4

Banned
    Images

[b]Daughter�s Friend...

Daughter�s Friendly Visit

Of course Daddy. You know how much I love coming to see you� I�m just sorry I can�t come by more often� Stop it Daddy, you�re too nice to me� I always think about you Daddy. Those boys can�t love me the way you do�.

File size: 1.05GB
    Resolution: 1280�720
    Duration: 00:18:06

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c2abadc7e640f/friendlyvisit.mp4

Banned
    Images

[b]Jessica Asks Dadd...

Jessica Asks Daddy To Teach Her How To Fuck

Shy, innocent Jessica comes into Daddy�s room and looks very nervous. She asks him for help with boys and then says she needs him to teach her about sex. He tells her to speak to her mum but she says she wants to speak to him as he is a man and suddenly starts groping the front of his trousers. Before he knows what is happening she has undone his trousers and pulled his cock out. He tells her to stop but she isn�t listening and quickly wanks it to an erection. She tells Daddy what a lovely cock he has and then shoves it in her mouth and gives him an amazing blowjob which removes any of his doubts about what they are doing. When she gets onto the bed and sticks her ass out at him he takes the opportunity to slide his cock into his own daughter�s tight, wet cunt. He fucks her in numerous positions with Jessica telling him �you don�t need mummy any more, just fuck me whenever you want Daddy!� Her filthy talk and sexy toned body have the old man very horny and he eventually pulls out and spunks all over her legs and pussy � just as her uncle walks in the door! He asks what on earth is going on but when Daddy asks him if he wants a go at Jessica�s pussy, Uncle John doesn�t hesitate . .

File size: 357MB
    Resolution: 1024�576
    Duration: 00:15:54
    File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/3290fb68e37aa/...ow_To_Fuck.wmv

Banned
    Images

[b]18yr old Schoolgi...

18yr old Schoolgirl Takes A Daddy Creampie

Dolly Little�s Daddy catches her using one of her mommy�s toys and punishes her. He spanks her, makes her suck his cock, eats her out, and finally fucks her until he leaves a sloppy creampie in Dolly�s little cunt.

File size: 237MB
    Resolution: 1280�720
    Duration: 00:20:41

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8b592915eca49/..._s_new_toy.mp4

Banned
    Images

[b]Daughter Steals f...

Daughter Steals from Daddy

Sexy blonde Alix Lynx gets caught by her step dad stealing his money. The little slut knows there is only one way to get out of this bad situation. She starts teasing her step daddy showing her gorgeous boobs and touching his already hard cock. Her horny step dad can�t resist the young sluts charm. He pulls out his hard cock for the petite blonde to play with. Slutty Alix wants that cock in her dirty mouth and already wet pussy. And what she wants, she gets. The babe goes on her knees and gives her step daddy a great blowjob. She is now ready to feel her step daddy�s cock deep in side her young wet pussy. Her tight twat opens up as her step dad fucks her hard making his naughty stepdaughter moan. She enjoys every second of the taboo sex. The awesome POV pounding finally gets that cum on her body, and the money she wanted.

File size: 1.03GB
    Duration: 00:17:37

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8c027bc35aaa3/...From_Daddy.mp4

Banned
    Images

[b]You�re A Big Girl...

You�re A Big Girl Now

Maddy�s Mom has been transferred to a long term out of town job�.and Maddy, her Sister, her Brother and her Dad are all going to have to learn to cope in Mom�s absence. On the first day�.Dad scolds Maddy for leaving dirty dishes in the kitchen sink�.telling her that, as the eldest Daughter�..Maddy needs to take over the role as the female head of the household�.and that includes doing the dishes and housework. Maddy understands her new responsibilities�and starts to do the dishes. Dad stops her. Dad �has a talk� with Maddy about assuming other �duties� as the new female head of the household. Dad explains that, in many cultures�.when the Mother is away�it is traditional for the eldest Daughter to take over the Mother�s sexual role with the Father. Maddy is leery�.but when Dad assures her that it happens all the time in Arkansas�.Maddy agrees to give it a try. Dad starts by putting his cock in Maddy�s mouth and getting her to suck it for him. Pretty soon�.Maddy is eagerly warming up to her new role, and she bends over the kitchen counter and lets her Dad use her as a rag doll!!! Dad fucks young Maddy hard until he unloads his seed all over Maddy�s firm, shapely ass. Maddy is looking forward to being the female head of the house

File size: 898MB
    Duration: 00:15:37

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/36eb6721cc263/...g_Girl_Now.mp4

Page 8 of 22 << First ... 67891018 ... Last >>