Release Year: 1986
Cast: Danielle, Jacqueline Lorians, Nikki Charm, Paula Harlow, Sheena Horne, Sheri St. Clair, Francois, Paul Thomas, Peter North, Rick Savage, Tom Byron
Genres: feature, lesbian, group, anal
Video language: English

The Life and Loves of Nikki Charm", is a Henri Pachard video starring (you'd never guess) Nikki Charm accompanied by a pleiad of big mid-80s stars (the flick dates back to 1986): Sherri St. Clair, Sheena Horne, Danielle, Jaqueline Lorians, Tom Byron, Paul Thomas, Peter North, Rick Savage and a couple more. I hadn't watched this for ages and I must admit that on second viewing it lost some of its lustre. Still it is a very nice rental. The plot is very cute and funny at parts (Dark Bros kind of funny) but doesn't get in the way of the sex: there are 7 scenes, incl. a twin one. Nikki is of course featured prominently and supposedly squirts in the final scene. I'd swear it's piss, but on second thought the action seems quite unexpected- the cameraman was almost caught napping. Furthermore the other girl in the scene goes directly afterwards and eats Nikki out; unless she had a particularly strong stomach, or Pachard was exceedingly heartless, I would suspect that it was NOT piss after all. Anyway, this is really in Steve's ballpark

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:43
Video: 512x384, XviD, 973kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 700.0 MB