Cast: Luna LaVey
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

I thought I was tough when I came looking for my friend. The last I had heard she was doing some weird photo shoot with this guy OT. I finally found him and confronted him. I was so wrong. I wasn't so tough after all. He easily got the upper hand. I found myself locked between pipes. I tried earnestly to escape, but I it was useless. I was his now too.The contraption he put me in was stressful. Unable to sit or kneel, but unable to stand either. I couldn't fathom the pains my friend had suffered through. A huge rubber dick found its way to the back of my throat. He mounted it to the same device I was mounted to. Gagged in that way I couldn't even protest when he fondled my breasts.I thought that he might let me go once he had his fun with me, but the device was more versatile and more sinister than I could have ever imagined. His final insult came when he used a heavy steel bar to penetrate my sensitive cunt. He used painful clips to expose my flesh and then entered my body with his massive rod. The worst part... I loved it!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB