Release Year: 2017
Studio: FS
Cast: Ashley Graham
Genres: Busty, gags, hogtied, leggings, Petite, sweaters
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I snip away at ashley's sweater with a pair of scissors. She seems very upset. It must be one of her favorites. Oh well, I can now grope and slap her lovely tits without any interference. I remove her ballgag and a long stream of drool follows. I ask her a few questions about her operation. I don't get any answers, so another large pair of panties are shoved in her mouth. I wrap wide black tape behind her teeth and then around her head. Soon after I roll her onto the floor. I leave her there while I go get more rope. When I return, I put her into and extremely tight hogtie. I leave her on her stomach for a while before I roll her on her side. I tie her head back by her hair incorporating the length of rope I tied into it earlier. I run my hands up and down her helpless body and tits as she moans and mmmpphhs. She gets a few ass smacks her and there. I roll her back onto her stomach and give her nipples a good pinch before I leave for the evening. I be back for her in the morning. The clip ends at around 14:40... The rest of the clip is additional footage and angles from my other 2 cameras that was too good not to be included.Enjoy!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2882kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 449.1 MB