Release Year: 1975
Genres: Retro, Classic, All Sex
Video language: English

Paul, a grinning idiot suffering from male pattern baldness, happily tells his mangy friend Jim that he has created the perfect woman. "Alpha, Gamma and Delta" are three naked, stoned-looking -"robots" programmed for pleasure.
The attractive trio are sexual Power Rangers who have "ON/OFF" buttons behind their ears - how he managed to create robots with tan lines is never explained ...
"Imagine, all the sex with the wildest cunts in the world! It’s fantastic!" gushes Jim. "Make love!" commands Paul and the She-bots put on a sexhibition exploring each others' nooks and crannies. After that the happy humpers spend the entire film’s running time test-driving the gals.
They could suck a monkey through a garden hose: "They almost pulled by balls off!" marvels heir creator.
Jim somersaults into bed with the statuesque Delta (CHERI ROSTAND). "I was created for your pleasure. Come, let me take your cock in my mouth," she . While Delta is giving Jim’s johnson a shoe shine, Paul gives the other two an oil change. Later they compare notes. "They can’t get pregnant! This may just wipe out real women altogether!"
Other carnal exploits include the sexpots being chained up and flogged. "Just beat ’em. They like it!"
After a marathon orgy, the guys are sucked dry. "Stop!" commands Paul. But the slaves revolt. Their "OFF" button won’t work! "We will fuck you always," the girls chant. screams ring out...
There’s a moral in here somewhere. But damned if I know what it is...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:03
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 1367kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 644.6 MB