Release Year: 2017
Studio: FS
Cast: Mystic Moon
Genres: Bondage, fetish, Gags, Hogtie, Drooling, Torture, Orgasms, whipping, spanking
Video language: English

Most of the time I use rope to bind Mystic Moon. She has been complaining a lot lately about how tight the rope is and how itchy and rough it is. I finally grow tired of the complaining. The clip starts with Mystic out in the hot box... a small enclosed room with no air conditioning. Her wrists are ziptied behind her back. She is neckroped and standing, with her legs spread, on 2 paint cans. Her skin glistens with sweat, as she struggles and moans while gagged with a shop rag and tape. I come to check on her and to show her that my rope isn't so bad... it could be worse. I grope her tits and smack her ass a few times. Poor Mystic's body jolts with each smack. She really starts to whimper and yelp through her gag when I apply the clover clamps to her nipples. I smack her ass and pussy a few times before I add a large nut, on a spring, from each clamp. With even the slightest movement, the weights start bouncing on the end of the spring. A few tears start rolling down her cheek at this point. I lift the weights up and let them fall before I smack her pussy and ass again. The weights start bouncing and don't stop. Mysticscreams and yelps through her gag a bit hysterically. I walk away and leave her to endure her predicament, as I enjoy it. When I return, I remove the clamps and weights. I wanted to leave them on a while longer, but tears are really building and her nose is getting stuffed up, and I don't want to have to remove her gag. I then start binding her further with zipties. I think by the time I'm done, she won't ever complain about any kind of rope again. I tighten a ziptie around her waist and then I crotchZip her. Judging by her reactions, I'm guessing it's not very comfortable. I untie her neckrope and take her down from the paint cans. I retie her neckrope above. I then start at her upper thighs and start ziptying her legs. I cinch each one with a smaller tie between her legs. When I'm done with her legs, I have her take a seat. She yelps again as the ziptie splitting her pussy digs in even tighter. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 462.0 MB