I just love webcam. My preference is latex & this is one of my favorite girls within this category. I have been capturing live video from Livejasmin for a couple of years now, mostly free-chat but also a couple of private sessions.
In this pack I have put together videos from my personal collection of captured video from free and private session. There is also some videos I have found on the internet.
So, here she is -enjoy-

If you are a big fan of latex then you may stop here, because i can join you with a nice collection of latex clothes, fetish toys and fetish tools. Time to have fun!?:)
Andreea is a 29 years old woman, she is from Moldova and she speaks english. She is tiny, has green eyes, long blonde hair and a beautiful breast. 1sexyjust4u adores live chatting, performing a striptease, cumming on her body, doing some close up, playing with vibrators, sexual dancing, playing with fetish sex toys, playing with love balls, shoving plugs in her ass, doing footjobs, showing her cameltoe, having anal sex, role-playing, using dildos, being dominant, having an orgasm, fingering herself, posing for a snapshot, being submissive, using strap on and oiling herself. she loves to wear sexy stockings, she's got sexy tattoos, she puts cute nylon clothes on, she wears boots, she wears high heels, she is shaved and she puts cute latex clothes on.

Format: flv, mp4
Video: 848x480, 1280x720, 1920x1080

Total size: 946.8 MB in 26 files.