Genres: Femdom

I find that a sufficiently humiliating inspection helps put the right amount of fear and obedience into my new recruits.

It is important to note any injuries on a submissive before you play but I also take note of his nipple sensitivity, presence or lack of body hair, the curve of his ass and if it is clean! Even his posture can reveal a lot about a submissive.

I warm him up with an over the knee spanking and he marks up well with just my hand. I love how fresh handprints look on a well spanked ass. Otk spankings are good for the soul!

I give him an extra severe spanking, not just for the naughty things that he has confessed to, but for all his secret dirty thoughts and for all the things he gotten away with. Being punished in a ritual manner can be the first step in letting go of the guilty feelings dragging you down. Well deserved punishments can clear the air between a submissive and their dominant.

He has yeeeeeeears of naughtiness to make up for and I only have two hands. Once I've given him a good bare handed spanking, it is time to add toys to increase the intensity of his atonement.

The more of my strap-on cock he sucks, the harder his cock gets. Soon, he will be willing to do almost anything to earn an orgasm, including taking my dick up his ass. Pegging can be a generous reward or a humiliating punishment, depending on how your mistress chooses to fuck you.

Willpower can help you get through this anal violation, but only perversion can help you enjoy it.

Doesn't it feel good to be punished so that you can be forgiven?

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7983kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 2.0 GB