Genres: Femdom

TV Tammy is our special whore in training and it is going to take a lot of practice to get her slutted up properly!

With a fresh makeover, black stiletto high heels and a skin tight faux leather dress, she is ready to bend over for an intensely humiliating femdom strapon threesome. Denali Winter is here to help make sure that we stretch and stuff this crossdressing submissive slut's ass as far as she can go!

What a little show-off! Tammy loves being the center of attention, especially when there is a camera involved! She especially likes to expose her little clitty to a room full of dominant women. Even when she is completely hard, her little dick is tinier than my smallest boot heels! Some submissives might be embarrassed by such short comings, but TV Tammy flaunts it, taking it as a sign that she is meant to be our SPH (small penis humiliation) sissy forever!

Speaking of shoes... I've been saving up all my smelliest boots to torture this special slut! Breathe deep, my kinky little shoe sniffer!

Good thing she bribed everyone with new makeup before the shoot, now we have at least 1 reason to be nice to her. Using the inflatable butt plug we "make room" for our cocks inside her, pumping it up until we can see her stomach bulging.

I am impressed by her dildo capacity in this shoot - she has clearly been practicing anally since last time. Every thrust gets her closer and closer to the edge of orgasm. I have to back off from playing with her clitty to prevent her from blowing her load too early. I want to get my BIG dick into her before we allow our subbie to have an orgasm.

When she is finally allowed a release, I'm shocked by Tammy's output. Sooo much cum spurting from such a tiny little cock - it gets everywhere in a big messy finale!!!

Do you envy Tammy or fear her fate?

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12800kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB