Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9869 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Shit_Stew - Mandy_Flores.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: Pile on a grand scale

Liquid_Diarrhea_in_White_Shorts

I have the whole day stomach ache and I didn’t know what to do ? I then wanted to use the toilet then no . Interesting behavior of my body , I wore white shorts and white
    stockings , to record videos for you , and start to walk in them around the room , I walked over to the table where there was no Buk, and relaxed his anus , and then out of
    my ass, a flood of diarrhea . My white shorts immediately accepted the color brown , my stockings, too, were all in the shit , and on the floor a big puddle of diarrhea . I
    didn’t expect this turn so I’m very happy that all the dirt came out of my body . In one word if say I had a full body cleansing shit

File name:Liquid_Diarrhea_in_White_Shorts.mp4
    File Size: 877 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:09:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 13.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Liquid_Diarrhea_in_White_Shorts.mp4

3. Liked by 1 user: nyolcadikos

Elite Prospect
    Images

Wet_and_Wild_Puke_on_the_Patio

Do You Really Think You’re Ready For All This? Sweet & Intimate Yet Wet & Wild Puke Play with Princess Puckie!
    Tits out in my black bodysuit sitting pretty on a sunlit patio, I show off the kool-aid and bananas I’m gonna stuff myself with and the toys I’m gonna use to erupt myself
    everywhere! (1.30min) I dirty talk and make cute remarks while propped up on a patio bench, showing off my curves while stuffing my mouth with bananas and gulping red
    kool-aid (3min). I then pull out my 16” purple jelly dildo and begin fucking my throat til I puke my pretty red banana guts all over my self, giving my black bodysuit the truly
    wet look. I rub it all over myself, smearing it on my legs and revealing my tits to get it everywhere while talking dirty and giggling and smiling. I suck on my dirty fingers too! I
    then bring the camera up close shot video selfie style so you can see me vomit and fuck and suck the puddle of puke pooling between my tits in my bodysuit. I moan while
    rubbing my tits and pussy with wet puke…I need to take this bodysuit off! (6 pukes in this scene, 5min).
    The angle changes and you’re looking up on me completely naked except for white thigh high stockings. I dirty talk while I rub my shaved pussy and peel a banana…I start
    fucking it and moaning…I rub one banana chunk on my clit while I use my other hand to fuck my pussy til I cum! Then I eat up the banana I stuffed in my pussy! I switch
    positions and go doggystyle. I stuff my ass with a banana chunk & push them out two times and eat them both times! I switch angles so you’re EXTREMELY close to my
    pussy and asshole, I push a banana chunk out one more time and eat it with a giggle. I have a mini prolapse twice in this scene and pee a little (8min).
    New Scene! Back to Puking! I fuck my throat with the jelly dildo and throw up on my tits and suck on them and lick them while dirty talking (6 pukes in this scene, 3min).
    Next scene I take out my dildo and stick it in my puke slop and suck on it and fuck it eagerly while moaning til I cum! (5min)

File name:Wet_and_Wild_Puke_on_the_Patio.mp4
    File Size: 944 MB
    Duration: 00:26:06
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4889 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Wet_and_Wild_Puke_on_the_Patio.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Fruity_Sludge_Puke_Fuck

The scene begins with me playing with my dildo, slapping it on my tits and pussy, drooling on myself, rubbing it on my clit, enjoying myself…”But I need like a wet cum, a
    sloppy wet pukey pussy cum.” I start gagging on my fingers and puke on myself, 3 times! I rub my fruity sludge into my pussy and suck on my dirty fingers, throatfucking
    til I puke again alll over them. I laugh and smear the puke into my tits and my body so I am slick and shiny. (4min)
    Next scene you can see my whole body, the floor covered in puke and my pussy smeared with it. But it isn’t enough, I want more! I gag myself with fingers and puke again
    on myself….I touch my pussy, puking turns me on! I gag strawberry guts on myself and pick up gooey chunks of fruit vomit, giggling and moaning as I finger my clit in it.
    “Nasty, nasty girl!” I throatfuck myself with a dildo and the sploosh of a big hurl comes out and then another! My filthy sludge runs down my pussy, it’s primed for fucking,
    so sloppy wet, I fuck myself with the dildo for a bit with a huge grin and suck it off…”I need more puke, I need more.” The dildo is so big in me and I start squealing…”Oh that
    feels so fucking good…Oh My God! I need to cum…” I swear and look at you with wild eyes as I cum on my fat dildo! (6min)
    Next scene features more views of the massive puddle of puke slop, nasty hot close-ups of my filthy pussy as I smear it in puke, fingerfucking my throat til I puke (twice!) I
    rub the dildo in the acidic sludge on the floor before sticking it in my tight cunt and moaning as I fuck myself, titties bouncing. I tell you “I could cum again, but I don’t
    deserve to until I puke more for you!” Massive load of mushy banana guts spills out of me and I go back to the goopy slop, dripping it all over my cunt. My puke is so hot I
    think I did a good job so I go back to dildo fucking myself for you and moaning and talking dirty, “I’m a dirty whore just covered in it, smeared in it…it’s everywhere, all over
    me” I drip handfuls of it all over me til my body whole is gross and wet…”Now this dirty whore can cum!” I squeal and breathe heavy as I fuck myself with the dildo til I cum
    again!! I drool and stick my tongue out and begin to suck my pukey pussy juice off the dildo POV for you…”Your turn! Don’t you wanna cum on my face or in my mouth?”
    Featuring chunky fruity puke sludge, 11 pukes, puke smearing, filthy talk, stockings, bra, dildo fucking, finger gagging, multiple angles and close-ups.

File name:Fruity_Sludge_Puke_Fuck.mp4
    File Size: 1.12 GB
    Duration: 00:23:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6581 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fruity_Sludge_Puke_Fuck.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Naughty_Nun_Shit_Smear_and_Swallow

I’m a very naughty and dirty nun. I get so horny when I have to shit. Watch me strip and then spread my ass cheeks and take a big shit. I love getting dirty so I rub my
    stinky shit all over my sexy ass. Then I take my shit and smear a cross over my big tits and some on my mouth. To show you how naughty I really I am I take a big chunk
    of my shit and chew and swallow it. Watch me struggle as I chew and gag until I have swallowed the big chunk down.

File name:Naughty_Nun_Shit_Smear_and_Swallow.mp4
    File Size: 287 MB
    Duration: 00:08:47
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4419 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Naughty_Nun_Shit_Smear_and_Swallow.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

School_Girl_Sucks_her_Shit_for_Daddy– Tina_Amazon

I’m a dirty little school girl. I show off my sexy body for Daddy and prove that I’m a good little girl who will suck her shit for daddy. I push out a big shit for Daddy then lick
    and suck my shit while dirty talking the whole time how much I want to rub my shit on Daddy’s big cock and lick and suck my shit clean.

File name:School_Girl_Sucks_her_Shit_for_Daddy– Tina_Amazon.mp4
    File Size: 629 MB
    Duration: 00:11:32
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7479 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

School_Girl_Sucks_her_Shit_for_Daddy– Tina_Amazon.mp4

8. Liked by 1 user: nyolcadikos

Elite Prospect
    Images

Liquid_Diarrhea_on_my_Legs

Many of you have asked me about pooping liquid diarrhea , and of course I try to hear each of you . Before filming this video I drink a laxative to I could get liquid shit
    diarrhea . This time I release a large load of liquid diarrhea in your favorite denim shorts , diarrhea dripping down my legs , and my favorite shoes, either in liquid shit , and as I
    looked at the floor in horror there’s a big puddle of diarrhea . Yes, I pooped in my favorite shorts . Yes, my bottom covered in shit, liquid shit . Here is a super liquid deoria for
    you my beloved friends . Pleasant to you of viewing .

File name:Liquid_Diarrhea_on_my_Legs.mp4
    File Size: 845 MB
    Duration: 00:08:42

D O W N L O A D:

Liquid_Diarrhea_on_my_Legs.mp4

10. Liked by 1 user: nyolcadikos

Elite Prospect
    Images

Merry Christmas -

Merry_Christmas -

File name:Merry_Christmas -.wmv
    File Size: 630 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:18:17
    Video: VC-1 (Microsoft), 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA Pro

D O W N L O A D:

Merry_Christmas -.wmv

Elite Prospect
    Images

Liquid_Diarrhea_All_Over_the_Floor_in_Shit

The whole day I suffered and no shit , my stomach hurt , I thought that abdominal pain will be . But a hurricane in his belly never went away , I put on new sexy lingerie and
    got two toys anal plug and rubber cock , I showed you my new sexy lingerie and got cancer on the couch , and first introduced himself in the ass anal plug and started
    fucking yourself in the ass , Yes I love anal sex and every day, almost got him . After that, I introduced myself and fuck the rubber cock and started to simultaneously fuck
    her in the ass and pussy . Oh yeah, what kind of Cai I get from double penetration . I changed position and now I sit on the chair and fuck yourself in the ass with a rubber
    cock shit I feel right now I was gonna fuck up as much pressure shit I feel in his ass I pull the rubber cock from his ass and then me pouring diarrhea fucking floor covered
    with shit , a large number of liquid diarrhea came out of me on the floor . Again I shoved the rubber dick into my ass and again fuck yourself in the ass . It’s crazy ass shit but
    I want to fuck her again and again once again I pulled the rubber cock from his ass and again fuck the diarrhea , Oh yeah that’s super , shit flows in my ass . Yes, I fucking
    Yes I want to be fucked in the ass and in the pussy and in the mouth . Yes I’m really a dirty whore which is ready for anything .

File name:Liquid_Diarrhea_All_Over_the_Floor_in_Shit.mp4
    File Size: 852 MB
    Duration: 00:08:46

D O W N L O A D:

Liquid_Diarrhea_All_Over_the_Floor_in_Shit.mp4

13. Liked by 1 user: nyolcadikos

Elite Prospect
    Images

So so dirty

So_so_dirty

File name:So_so_dirty.mp4
    File Size: 920 MB
    Duration: 00:15:41
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 8095 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

So_so_dirty.mp4

15. Liked by 1 user: nyolcadikos

Elite Prospect
    Images

France Brownies

France_Brownies

File name:France_Brownies.mp4
    File Size: 642 MB
    Duration: 00:10:59
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

France_Brownies.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Schoolgirl_Shitter – Princess_Puckie

Schoolgirl Wiggles Her Saucy Bum and Teases You On the Couch With Her Bare Ass. She gets close to you to let a couple Airy farts rip which opens her Stinky Starfish Right
    Up For Delicately Compacted and Dark Poos to Slowly Peek and Drop Out. She Shits Them On Her School Notebook and Then Brings Her Perfect Lil Turds Up to Her Nose…
    She Loves It!! Omg the Smell is So Rank and Ripe and Lovely. The Smell of Her Own Shit Turns Her On. She Gets You Even Closer Right Up to Her Asshole for Some Juicy
    Farts, A Snail Trail of Glistening Brown Around Her Hole Beckons You….No More Brown For You! Don’t Get Greedy! She’ll Let You Come Back For More Once You Finish Her
    Schoolwork!! She Pulls Out the Turd Droppings On Her Notebook Again and Pushes Her Index Finger Into Her Poo and Smears It On Your Upper Lip. Now Go to the
    Cafeteria and Eat Your Lunch With Your Shit Smeared Lip and Enjoy The Thrill of This New Taste! She Knows You’ll Crave More…Better Get An A On Her Midterms…
    Featuring EXCELLENT DIRTY SHIT TALK, Light Teasing, Asshole Close-ups, 3 Poos, Farts & A Dirty Girl Attitude.

File name:Schoolgirl_Shitter – Princess_Puckie.mp4
    File Size: 388 MB
    Duration: 00:11:44
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4460 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Schoolgirl_Shitter – Princess_Puckie.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Anal_Cream_Angel_Piss

I saunter into the room in sexy heels and a slutty red club dress quickly revealing I have no panties on. I lift my leg up, grab a glass bowl and slap my pussy…something
    naughty’s about to go down.
    The next few shots are quick scenes of a bowl full of cum with some leaking out of my pussy, but not very much…seems strange, what is gonna happen next??…I grab a
    glass and pisssss til it’s full of my liquid gold. (2min) Next scene I’m doggystyle on a luxurious red couch with my fat ass in full view and the bowl of cream lifted under my
    milky hole. Bloop! Sqwench! Cum mixed with shit pops out of my ass! And then again! AND AGAIN! Into the bowl with big globs, waterfalls and leaky strands, I fillll my bowl
    with anal creampies.
    The cum lines my pussy with thick gooey drops and gushes and squelches out of me…gurgling like i’m a geyser. 6 Big Creampies and 3 Small Ones! (3min) For the next
    minute I’m on the floor in video selfie mode, licking the floor of my goopy creamy anal mess! (lil bit of pee mixed in there too from splashing full that glass earlier).
    The Last 10 Minutes are a Delightfully Nasty and Devilish Decadent Pleasure. I pick up my glass of piss and drink it down! Then I piss it full again and set it aside…for now. I
    pick up the glass bowl of anal cream and bring it to my face…I lap at it like a dirty kitty and then begin sucking it into my mouth playing with it doing spit tricks, blowing
    bubbles, sucking it in and out, enjoying it on my tongue and between my lips as my anal cream zips in and out of me. Then I decide it’s time to pour it all over me! A
    massively thick web falls over my hair and tits and to the ground, I pick it up and play with it and it’s so thick and gooey it acts like a spider web of cum! I literally put my face
    through it like it’s a sheet of cum! I grab the piss glass and pour it all over my face, lapping at it like a thirsty slut. (5min)
    I grab a double-ended doggy dong and begin playing with it, while trying not to collapse as I slide around in my piss and cum on the floor. I get one knot in my pussy and
    one in my ass and rub my dirty pussy. I pull it out my ass and suck my ass juice off the doggy dong and then pop it back in and do it again!!
    To clarify my choice of categories: pee, enema, and scat. I piss twice, drink it once & pour it on myself once. Enema-wise, I squirt cum from my ass 6 times, leak it 3 times.
    When it comes to scat there is a little bit of poop mixed in with the anal cream which u can see in the glass bowl as well as in the cum when I suck it in and out of my mouth
    and a bit gets on my chest after I play with the anal cream on my hands and face and then pour it on myself.

File name:Anal_Cream_Angel_Piss.mp4
    File Size: 1.86 GB
    Duration: 00:15:21
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 17.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Anal_Cream_Angel_Piss.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Puke_Mouth_Part_2

Part 2 opens with thick brown chunks of vomit already all over the floor and dripping down my pussy. I look up at you with a massive dong in my mouth sucking all happy
    as I giggle and say I was too drunk to record the first spews but I’m happy you’re here now to watch me get Absolutely Filthy. I smear my vomit all over my pussy and rub
    it in, there’s thick strands of goopy puke running down my pussy as I grab more and more from the floor creating a nasty pukey pussy cascade. i fingerfuck myself and talk
    naughty to you. Sucking on the 14″ purple dong to eventually erupt in 4 more spews and 5 more pukes (that i let sludge out from my mouth as opposed to erupting) so 9
    total PLUS all the puke already all over my thighs and cunt and tits.

File name:Puke_Mouth_Part_2.mp4
    File Size: 384 MB
    Duration: 00:17:46
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2693 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Puke_Mouth_Part_2.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Jean Wetting and Big Poo in Panties Messy

Jean_Wetting_and_Big_Poo_in_Panties_Messy_