Page 5 of 770 << First ... 345671555105505 ... Last >>

Thread: Pile on a grand scale  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Need some dirty play

Need_some_dirty_play

Watch me today, i have a red dress and i smoke a good cigarette and i'm very excited mmmm. i make a shit and pee , i play with a dildo and fingers. My ass needs some
    hard ,smear my body with shit and suck my dirty dildo.mmmm so yummy. Enjoy!!!!

File name:Need_some_dirty_play.mp4
    File Size: 668 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:22:44
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 16.830 FPS, 4000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Need_some_dirty_play.mp4

2. Liked by 1 user: nyolcadikos

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: Pile on a grand scale

Trapped_In_My_Ass_Jar

I’ve trapped some bastard slaves , and I’ve been gorging myself on them for the past few days.
    They’re fun to swallow whole, but they give me a lot of gas. I taunt the slaves about how I’ve been digesting them all, and then they give me gas, I place my ass hovering
    over the jar and fart on them several times, heavily taunting them about their future fate. I mention how they’re being all turned into my shit and I will eventually shit them
    out onto the toilet, and that they’re all going to suffer the same fate eventually. I fart twice with the leggings on, pull them down and then a few just the panties on, and one
    or two final farts naked with my asshole over the jar making a good seal. Finally, I pick one of them up and swallow them whole, then talk to the remaining slaves that I will
    show them what my body does to him.
    I tell the remaining slaves that the last slave has been fully digested. I place the jar underneath my toilet chair. I do a little ass tease in the leggings, sitting on the toilet seat
    with the leggings on, have a few farts, then I fart a few times in the shiny panties while sitting on the toilet seat. Finally I am ready to shit out yesterdays little slaves. I sit back
    down and shit out the remains of the slave nice long turds and wash them down with my pee splashing and scaring the other slaves. I swallow the last slave after showing
    him his fate!

File name:Trapped_In_My_Ass_Jar.mp4
    File Size: 600 MB
    Duration: 00:13:09
    Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6218 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Trapped_In_My_Ass_Jar.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Dirty_Flight_Attendant

Im a fligt attendant and I just got home from a long boring flight. Also in my job having a boyfriend is a luxury, even a fuck buddy is hard to find sometimes and I spotted
    this one guy wich Ive also heard he has the same fetish as I have…scat play. Im gonna record this vid for him hoping to get his attention.
    As I was saying, I just got home and Im a bit constipated. Im gonna lye down for a lil bit, have some coffee and a cig and then I will slowly take my clothes off teasing and
    teasing. I manage to get a lil poop in my pantyhose, but just a little, Id so need his cock to empty me out. I tear my pantyhose, I grab a dildo and thinking about my boy I
    start fucking my dirty asshole hard untill my shit finally gets out but I also make myself cum. I feel so much better now. My ass is completly empty and I also came so hard! I
    really hope this video will get my guy’s attention.
    P.S: This is a roleplay so pls treat it so. I also dont normaly smoke in my bedroom, this was a one time case.
    xoxo

File name:Dirty_Flight_Attendant.mp4
    File Size: 804 MB
    Duration: 00:24:35
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4496 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dirty_Flight_Attendant.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Desperate Today - Big Shit in Pants

Desperate_Today - Big_Shit_in_Pants

Im very desperate today i can't stay more i need to shit now. I take a big shit in my pants. mmm I love this mess, i smear it all over my ass i show my poo and stand up pee.

File name:Desperate_Today - Big_Shit_in_Pants.mp4
    File Size: 485 MB
    Duration: 00:16:30
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 20.933 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Desperate_Today - Big_Shit_in_Pants.mp4

6. Liked by 1 user: nyolcadikos

Elite Prospect
    Images

Pocket PUSSY GloryHole SHIT FUCK

Pocket_PUSSY_GloryHole_SHIT_FUCK

In this video I have fun with my mysterious man at the glory hole for round 2! This time I have a pocket pussy that I stuff with my shit and jerk his dick off good!! I can't
    even imagine how good this must feel for him. In between pumping his dick with my toy, I suck his dick clean! He turns around and surprises me with his butt hole! I give it a
    little lick and out comes a bit more shit for me to use on him! I work it on his dick until he shoots his cum out all over me!!

File name:Pocket_PUSSY_GloryHole_SHIT_FUCK .mp4
    File Size: 1.78 GB
    Duration: 00:19:03
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pocket_PUSSY_GloryHole_SHIT_FUCK .mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Shit Slut Licking and Rubbing Shit all Over

Shit_Slut_Licking_and_Rubbing_Shit_all_Over

I start off in a sexy pink summer dress teasing and stripping. Then I take a big shit on the floor. I love being your shit slut. I lick my shit and rub shit all over my cock toy and
    lick your dirty cock. Then I rub my shit all over myself and my face.

File name:Shit_Slut_Licking_and_Rubbing_Shit_all_Over.mp4
    File Size: 114 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:08:40
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1705 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Shit_Slut_Licking_and_Rubbing_Shit_all_Over.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Thigh Highs Shit in my Mouth

Thigh_Highs_Shit_in_my_Mouth

Wearing sexy thigh high socks I tease then take a a big shit on the floor and my toy. With lots of dirty talk I suck my dirty toy while using my hitachi. I fill my mouth with my
    dirty smelly shit as I cum like a filthy slut. It ends with me dipping a strawberry in my shit and tasting it. Mmmmmm.

File name:Thigh_Highs_Shit_in_my_Mouth.mp4
    File Size: 795 MB
    Duration: 00:14:09
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7724 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Thigh_Highs_Shit_in_my_Mouth.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Punished_for_Smoking

Thinking that my daddy will be away for longer, I peacefuly light up a cig and enjoy my coffee. After a few minutes he surprises me by entering the door (role play). Im so
    scared that I poop my panties and I tell him that I will do whatever he asks me to if he promisse not to tell mom. At his order, I take my blouse off and then my panties and
    as he says I smell my poop. It’s a nice creamy, dark brown poop.
    I see him unzipping his jeans and a huge cock pops up. Frightened, I ask him what is he going to do to me but after he tells me to open my legs I realize he is going to fuck
    my little dirty poop hole and so he does. He takes me slow and I start enjoying it, at the end I ask him to fill my ass up with his cum as I start screaming of pleasure too.
    In the end Im gonna finger my ass just so I can feel it from the inside after my daddy came in there

File name:Punished_for_Smoking.mp4
    File Size: 511 MB
    Duration: 00:13:51
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Punished_for_Smoking.mp4

11. Liked by 1 user: nyolcadikos

Elite Prospect
    Images

Amanda Shits In My Mouth

Amanda_Shits_In_My_Mouth

Amanda has a huge load of shit in her ass! I want it in my mouth so bad! I need to see her beautiful asshole open up and watch that monster load of shit fall into my mouth!
    I lay down on the floor and Amanda squats over my face. She starts to push and I start to smell the poop in her ass! My pussy's all wet and I'm so excited! I can't wait any
    longer! I need her poop in my mouth! I open my mouth wide and beg for her shit! Finally her hole opens up and this amazing load of hot, smelly shit comes bursting out and
    falls right into my open, waiting, mouth! Her shit keeps coming and falling into my mouth! I can't believe she has so much poop in her ass! My mouth is over flowing and
    there's shit all over my face!
    When Amanda's ass is empty she looks down at me and see how full out mouth is! She kisses my shit filled mouth and starts to smear her shit into my skin. It's so warm and
    feels so good! I love how dirty I feel with a mouthful of Amanda's shit!
    Watch us get really dirty! We smear her shit all over and kiss each other. Amanda chews on her shit and makes is really runny and wet with her spit! She spits it out all over
    my tits! I suck on her big nipples. We roll around and get so dirty together with Amanda's shit! We are two very happy, dirty, scat girls!

File name:Amanda_Shits_In_My_Mouth.mp4
    File Size: 1.81 GB
    Duration: 00:11:04
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 23.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amanda_Shits_In_My_Mouth.mp4

13. Liked by 1 user: Holger00

Elite Prospect
    Images

Shit in a plastic box and good cream for hands

Shit_in_a_plastic_box_and_good_cream_for_hands

Watch me when i shit in a plastic box , after poo i pee and show you..taste my shit is very very good and soft. i love that .My hands need cream and my shit is the best
    cream ever. mmm..

File name:Shit_in_a_plastic_box_and_good_cream_for_hands.mp4
    File Size: 393 MB
    Duration: 00:13:22
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 16.447 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Shit_in_a_plastic_box_and_good_cream_for_hands.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Skype show example

Skype_show_example

Today is an example of skype show ., fucking, shitting, riding, sucking, smearing tits and taste all this you can see here!

File name:Skype_show_example.mp4
    File Size: 1.34 GB
    Duration: 00:18:53
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Skype_show_example.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Stinky Stains and Poop Fuck

Stinky_Stains and Poop Fuck

Since I have been holding my poop all day I have been sharting myself like crazy! I've got the stains in my panties and a wet pussy to prove it! I am so happy to be home to
    relive myself in my tight sheer undies! The warmth gets me so excited - I sit in it and squish around before pulling my panties to the side. I fuck my dirty pussy hard and it
    feels amazing. I don't even mind the poop that is now entering my warm poopy pussy!

File name:Stinky_Stains and Poop Fuck.mp4
    File Size: 1.08 GB
    Duration: 00:11:51
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stinky_Stains and Poop Fuck.mp4

Elite Prospect
    Images

Tale of the little WHITE PANTIES

Tale_of_the_little_WHITE_PANTIES

I get my panties sinfully dirty! I pull them to the side, then pound my vagina until the front is visibly wet from my juices. Something about the way that looks makes me feel
    so good! I then tinker with my butt hole and feel around for my shit. I slide my extra long toy deep inside and fuck it until my shit is ready to come bursting out. I fill up my
    little white panties and show off the stains. I sit down in them making a big mess! I fuck my filthy self until I cum! I model the aftermath that is smeared all over my panties!
    File name: Tale of the little WHITE PANTIES

File name:Tale_of_the_little_WHITE_PANTIES.mp4
    File Size: 1.13 GB
    Duration: 00:23:33
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6610 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tale_of_the_little_WHITE_PANTIES.mp4

18. Liked by 1 user: nyolcadikos

Elite Prospect
    Images

WORSHIP MY Thick Ass FREAK

WORSHIP_MY_Thick_Ass_FREAK

I start out wearing some tight booty shorts and little white panties! I slowly pull them down and ask if you are ready to worship my thick ass! I massage and slap my bubble
    butt cheeks! I pull them up my ass crack and call you a FREAK! I bet you would love to smell my dirty butt hole!
    I pull the panties off and show you where it was touching my ass. I sniff and tell you more about it. I bet you want to actually see a big turd slide out of my ass! I take a big
    SHIT in my hands and ask if you want to smell it?
    Your so disgusting aren't you! I sniff the turd and tell you what it smells like. I slowly lick it up and down and roll my eyes back in ecstasy!
    Do you like that FREAK? Do you want me to rub it on my pussy? I run it very softly on my pussy lips. I wrap the turd in my panties. Do you want me to suck this turd? I
    suck it like a fat dick and rub my clip while in complete ecstasy!

File name:WORSHIP_MY_Thick_Ass_FREAK.mp4
    File Size: 1.15 GB
    Duration: 00:12:23
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

WORSHIP_MY_Thick_Ass_FREAK.mp4

20. Liked by 1 user: nyolcadikos

Elite Prospect
    Images

Loud, Wet_and_Full_of_Shit_Farts

These were the loudest farts I could ever have!!
    I first go ass up head down and take a monster shit! So thick and so long, wow! I then start gaping my ass for about 15mins and thats when u can also hear me fart like
    never before! If ure a really loud farts lover here’s the best video u will ever get!
    After 15 mins I will continue fucking my ass untill I completly clean it and I also make myself cum. U can see the huge mess Ive made at the end of the video! Enjoy and dont
    turn ur audio too high haha

File name:Loud, Wet_and_Full_of_Shit_Farts .mp4
    File Size: 1.00 GB
    Duration: 00:27:55
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Loud, Wet_and_Full_of_Shit_Farts .mp4

22. Liked by 1 user: nyolcadikos