Cast: Deja Daire
Genres: Milf, Blowjobs, Cum Play, Cum Shots, Cum Strings, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Facials, Redhead, Small Tits, Tall
Video language: English

Deja Daire is this weeks update at BlowBang Girls and WOW what a crazy shoot it was. This Blowbang has to be one of the most hardcore scenes we’ve shot to date. I mean it is really nasty and messy. And that is all down to Deja. I didn’t know this until we she came into BBG Central for our shoot. But Deja Daire likes it rough and I mean really rough. Face fucking, throat fucking, slapping dicks on her face, sucking balls into her mouth and gagging. You didn’t have to dare Deja, because she was game for anything. Not only that … she definitely knows how to catch all the cum and keep her face completely covered in cum. You’ll see guys literally grabbing her hair and fucking her face hard. You’ll see her deep throat huge black cock and gag on it. This was really a fun day at BlowBang Girls and the BlowBang guys really dug it to. It's not often they get to play as rough with a woman as they did with Deja Daire. All in all a great day loaded with messy cumshots and dirty blowjobs! Don’t miss Deja taking 6 huge loads and covering her face in cum!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5057kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB